Not open for further replies.
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aren't you the same guy that posted the "Ursobolic is awesome" thread which I now can't find?. What did you do get banned and then sign up again?

synman

Aren't you the same guy that posted the "Ursobolic is awesome" thread which I now can't find?. What did you do get banned and then sign up again?
what is ur problem dude... Can a person ask a question w/ out you talkin crap?

I deleted that post since people are just crap talkers. I don't work for any supp co. I'm just a dude who joined hopin to get sum help w/ supp info b4 I spend my hard earned cash.

if you got a prob w/ what I post, do me a favor n don't say anything unless it's useful and from what I could take is. All you are is a crap talker who doesn't have any useful knowledge!

synman

People like this are the whole reason I usually just stick to browsing these sort of sites.

I don't mind sum constructive criticism, but this guy has nothin but crap to say!

I try to make a comment about a supp I'm taking cause I see everyone else doing it on here and first thing I get is bashed for being a rep. So I delete it so I won't tick anybody else off, (prob a roid rager or sumthn).

But of course that doesn't make em happy it just fuels them to bash more. I signed up to hopefully get sum helpful knowledge and give a lil in return. But of course that's too much too ask for isn't it.

People need to get a life and just don't say anything at all if you don't have anything good to say.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People like this are the whole reason I usually just stick to browsing these sort of sites.

I don't mind sum constructive criticism, but this guy has nothin but crap to say!

I try to make a comment about a supp I'm taking cause I see everyone else doing it on here and first thing I get is bashed for being a rep. So I delete it so I won't tick anybody else off, (prob a roid rager or sumthn).

But of course that doesn't make em happy it just fuels them to bash more. I signed up to hopefully get sum helpful knowledge and give a lil in return. But of course that's too much too ask for isn't it.

People need to get a life and just don't say anything at all if you don't have anything good to say.
Take a moment to read the board rules about sponsors and retailers here at AM and you my get some knowledge.

Here is an example:

"Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management."

Status
Not open for further replies.