***MAP/iBCAA/Creapure/Lit-Up Review***

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats up guys. This will be a small review of the 4 products mentioned above. Both as a whole (stack) and also my opinion of each product solo.

Stats: 5'9" 184 lbs 8% BF

Training: My own version of DC with 30 min cardio on training days Mon, Wed, Fri.

Diet: Clean Bulk with 2 - 3 cheat meals a week when I need the extra cals. around 4500 cals/day

Staple Supplements: Bio Mend, Fish Oil, Multi, I cycle Creatine (haters gonna hate), protein (100% Whey)
Dosage:

Pre workout - 2 scoops Lit Up ( i sometimes do 1 scoop Lit Up 1 scoop SuperPump MAX , 1 scoop iBCAA, 2.5g of Creapure

Post workout - 1 scoop MAP, 2.5g of Creapure

Bedtime - 1 scoop MAP, 1 scoop iBCAA

Review of Stack:

Lots of energy throughout the my workout. DC is very tiring and yet I am still able to do 30 min of cardio once the weight lifting has completed. Since I started this stack, my DB flat bench press has gone up 10 pounds from 100 lb DB x 10 to 110lb DB x 10. Other lifts have also increased, but this is the best example. Recovery is average. nothing special. I am still very sore the next day which is typical for DC, at least for me it is. I have put on 3 pounds since starting this stack a month ago. I do not have a bloat at all. have maintained the same BF% for the most part as well. I am more vascular in my biceps. Not sure why that is. Now lets see what I think about each product solo. You guys know me. Even if I rep for a company (AppNut), if I do not like a product we have, I wont give it a high rating or suggest it to ANY of you guys. Here we go.

MAP - I ordered the Strawberry Lemonade flavor. At first, it does not taste that great. Sure I have had ALOT worse, but it isnt awesome. Then again, what can you expect from a protein powder ya know? If you let it sit for a few minutes like the label suggests, and put it in very cold water, it tastes a bit better. One thing about MAP is the more you take it, the more you get used to the taste and I actually like the taste now. Sort of an acquired taste. I just placed an order for Tropical Mango so I will do a review on that flavor as well. Really nothing else to comment on it other than it mixes perfect. The only downside is for about 26 servings its pretty expensive. over a dollar a serving. Then again, it claims to be absorbed in the body 3x better. Also only has 10g of protein per serving. But if it absorbs better maybe that isnt really an issue. IMO, MAP should NOT be your main protein powder, but if your able to afford it, it would be a good choice to have either pre,post workout or at night when on a cut/recomp. 7/10

iBCAA - this product is a 2-1-1 ratio. just what I prefer. if you mix it in water it tastes nasty. Im a baby when it comes to unflavored products. I mix it with Lit Up and the flavor of Lit Up covers up the taste just fine. Not an issue at all. Price on it is awesome. Ordered the 250g for I think 18 bucks. 8/10

Creapure - Mix in water and cant taste it at all. I mix it with my Lit up and iBCAA. produces a slight pump during workout. No bloat on it so far. I have been on this tub for about 1 month now. Great price on it as well. 10/10

Lit Up - Peach Tea flavor. If you mix it with lemonade you have an arnold palmer. taste is awesome. I usually start out with 1 scoop for about half the tub, but for some reason with peach tea, i have had to start out with 2 scoops. I have no clue why. I have been off a pre workout for 2 months and I do NOT drink coffee unless I am staying up late for an exam...weird, i know. I get a pump pretty fast. not sure if it is Lit up or the stack as a whole. I see an incredible focus and a slight stim from this. Lit Up usually gives me a runny stool for the first week or so (DAA) but after than I am fine. No crash at all. 9/10

Thanks for reading this guys and if you have any questions just ask.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews, MAP is a hydrolyzed casein or PeptoPro product so taste isn't a strong point, but I think we do well with the all natural flavorings.

desaille

Awards
Awesome

I think MAP is my next supplement. Is there a supplement junkies anonymous somewhere? I might need to sign up :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews, MAP is a hydrolyzed casein or PeptoPro product so taste isn't a strong point, but I think we do well with the all natural flavorings.
yeah i understand that. its not a bad taste at all, just not great. but you do get used to it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Solution Supplement Logs 86
R1balla Supplements 42
Ari Gold Product Reviews 13
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0