No idea where to start

ragexx

Awards
Okay so I've been lifting consistently for two years nothing but whey protein, casein, kreaklyn, animal pak , and pre workouts. Lately though I feel like im getting no where any suggestions on a more mild ph compound or stack to start out with ?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I'd your getting no where with the basics I suggest focusing on your diet and routine. Do you record your diet?

ragexx

Awards
No I have gotten results in two years I've gone from 150 to 187 I'm about 5 % body fat. I don't really record all my stuff. I just feel like I've been hitting plateaus alot more often want that extra something

ragexx

Awards
No I am getting places. I went from 150 to 187 now about 5% body fat. It's just that I feel like ive been hitting plateaus alot and i want to get that extra something to get to my goals

ragexx

Awards
Sorry posted twice told me the first one failed

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Give anabeta a try, there's a lot more to ph then you may think. I've been researching a cycle for 3 months and I still don't have everything down. For the cost and the hassle anabeta will give great results and you don't have to worry about your health or a pct. check out my results post and see what it did for me

ragexx

Awards
Thanks man . I will definitely have to look into it and check your results out

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
some simple things you could look into, considering you havent really used much outside of the basics;

grab some bulk daa/l-carnitine l-tarate, daa at 3g/day LCLT at 2g a day, and then toss in PES erase. nice little stack, run for 8 weeks, profit :D

ragexx

Awards
some simple things you could look into, considering you havent really used much outside of the basics;

grab some bulk daa/l-carnitine l-tarate, daa at 3g/day LCLT at 2g a day, and then toss in PES erase. nice little stack, run for 8 weeks, profit :D
Where would be the best place to get this stuff from? And thanks man for the help

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where would be the best place to get this stuff from? And thanks man for the help
nutraplanet sells the bulk daa/lclt REAL cheap, 13$ for a months worth of daa and i think like 9$ for 50 days of LCLT. they have erase as well, one stop shopping :D

GHO5T

Awards
nutraplanet sells the bulk daa/lclt REAL cheap, 13$ for a months worth of daa and i think like 9$ for 50 days of LCLT. they have erase as well, one stop shopping :D
This. All of their bulks are great. Just picked up some LCLT, GMS, and ALCAR myself

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
In after Ghost...if you want a bulk from Nutra, you MUST get geronova Na-R-Ala

MMMMM