AX German Creatine!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is anyone else excited to try this out? I really want some. I usually use NP bulk but the write up has me excited to try it out. Probably will be a regular supp for me down the road.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still in the dark on the advantages of this German Creatine. May have to go to the AX site and do some reading.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the cool packaging it has, its hard to not drool over.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol AX has always had some of the best packaging around.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
creapure is always a great start but i need to read up more on it to see what else AX has going for it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creapure from AX isn't going to be any better than bulk creapure. So sure if it is a good price go ahead and purchase it, creatine does much more than just help with strength....

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's just creatine, let's not oversell it here. Creapure is just a very refined form of mono, nothing more, nothing less. Same benefits, same potential water bloat.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haters :(

We'll see who's laughing when I start PCT and the German Creatine makes me so HUGE!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone else excited to try this out? I really want some. I usually use NP bulk but the write up has me excited to try it out. Probably will be a regular supp for me down the road.
Thanks Flex, tell you what. Just PM me your address, we are shipping you a SuperSize I believe. I'll get a German Creatine tossed in.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Yes but if you put it in a pretty container it makes it work better.
I thought everyone knew this.

Should be retailing around nine bucks.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
What about the flavor? Is it going to be flavored?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
What about the flavor? Is it going to be flavored?
It's German Creatine flavored. Delicious! <--Being Sarcastic, not flavored. Just drop it into anything, flavorless.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Flex, tell you what. Just PM me your address, we are shipping you a SuperSize I believe. I'll get a German Creatine tossed in.
DUDE! Awesome, thanks and repped :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm jealous of Flex's addition to his stash!
It's ok man. Maybe you can come to the gym some time and catch a contact buzz....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So him starting this thread worked...he told me you'd send him some if he started a thread.

But that is a solid retail price. Good deal.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So him starting this thread worked...he told me you'd send him some if he started a thread.

Shame on you MideastBunghole!

I just started a thread called "MWB supplement stash!" Send me teh goods!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established

He is a genius I guess. We had a few little easter egg contests like this. We never mentioned what they were like "first person to create a thread on a new Ultra Series product gets it free". That was the first one for German Creatine.

:) We do have a few other easter eggs before the month ends.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

LOOOL!! You just did a re-run of the other dudes post about SuperSize or if it was UltraReps... Nicely done my friend! :)
haha :) Thanks for making me laugh!!
You sure deserve some creatine :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOOOL!! You just did a re-run of the other dudes post about SuperSize or if it was UltraReps... Nicely done my friend! :)
haha :) Thanks for making me laugh!!
You sure deserve some creatine :)
Who dat?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex is a mischief but seems to get what he wants.

Can you start a thread saying "Is anyone else excited for AX to stop ignoring Europe?" please. :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Can you start a thread saying "Is anyone else excited for AX to stop ignoring Europe?" please. :)
Hey you guys have things that we don't. Like quiddich tournaments, magic railroad stations, rings that turn people invisible, etc etc. I think its only fair.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

AX dissing Europe?! NEVER! I live there hahahaha... Guess you didn't read one of my earlier posts ? I know some dists. who placed some big orders.. So it will get there my friend ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you live there, we talked about Sweden!

Your boss wants to make us wait.. ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey you guys have things that we don't. Like quiddich tournaments, magic railroad stations, rings that turn people invisible, etc etc. I think its only fair.
And don't forget Cricket!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welp, after reading on the AX website for a little bit, it's now convinced me to never buy non-GMP'ed creatines again. The stuff that comes out of the synthesis process is pretty scary. Creapure and German Creatine definitely have market as far as I'm concerned.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
yeah creapure is the only way to fly with Creatine Mono, only kind i have ever used :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is a genius I guess. We had a few little easter egg contests like this. We never mentioned what they were like "first person to create a thread on a new Ultra Series product gets it free". That was the first one for German Creatine.

:) We do have a few other easter eggs before the month ends.
Hmm...I've got some fun ideas.

• First person to rob a bank and demand German Creatine. No explaining what it is or using other words; just waving a gun around screaming "GIVE ME YOUR GERMAN CREATINE!"
  • First person to torch "I Love AX" in a politician's front yard (or a football field).
  • First person to find where Flex lives and dump all of his supplements into the toilet and flush them. Of course, this event has to be videotaped and placed on youtube so we can see all the tears.
  • First person to find a bear, paint "AX" on his side and set him loose in a local supplement store.
I've got more...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are all very good ideas. The AX reps have my address, I'm sure if the price is right they would sell it to one of you. Well worth it for some german creatine.
And I pretty much guarantee I would cry if that happened to me lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welp, after reading on the AX website for a little bit, it's now convinced me to never buy non-GMP'ed creatines again. The stuff that comes out of the synthesis process is pretty scary. Creapure and German Creatine definitely have market as far as I'm concerned.
Yep. Never again. I kind of knew this before but not the extent I do now after some reading.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff's a win for the simple fact it doesn't use that dumb Creapure name.....German Creatine sounds so much more boss.....but i'll have to compare the grams per container for $9 vs whatever else i use....however AX has been so generious for me, i owe them to atleast purchase some and try it

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your a genius Flex! I'm gonna have to learn the ways, love freebies!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least two people have called Flex a genius in an equivalent number of pages.

What is the world coming to?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least two people have called Flex a genius in an equivalent number of pages.

What is the world coming to?
I hold the world's wealth in free supplements currently. These people worship me because they know I hold the majority of the industry's protein stock, and they know prices may drop if they stroke my ego. Ben...just say it...come on benny!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't do it. Stop forcing me to do things!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reps for life and maybe something from my stash for whoever sigs this?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not doing it for a maybe.

I will compliment you in the other thread for something free, but I want to choose it from an option of 3 before you make me say something stupid lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not doing it for a maybe.

I will compliment you in the other thread for something free, but I want to choose it from an option of 3 before you make me say something stupid lol.
Deal. I'll see you there...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you live there, we talked about Sweden!

Your boss wants to make us wait.. ;)
Yes, we do. Kidding! It's the feds. When in doubt, you can always blame the US federal gov't for your woes. Everyone does it!!

Hmm...I've got some fun ideas.

• First person to rob a bank and demand German Creatine. No explaining what it is or using other words; just waving a gun around screaming "GIVE ME YOUR GERMAN CREATINE!"
  • First person to torch "I Love AX" in a politician's front yard (or a football field).
  • First person to find where Flex lives and dump all of his supplements into the toilet and flush them. Of course, this event has to be videotaped and placed on youtube so we can see all the tears.
  • First person to find a bear, paint "AX" on his side and set him loose in a local supplement store.
I've got more...
Honest to pete, if anyone does any of this and posts a pic or even better, a vid, I will make sure that they are HANDSOMELY rewarded with product. And by handsomely, I mean that the product will come in some very dashing containers. Oh, and there will be a good bit of it.

HA!!! Alright, 'Beast... if you want to give it a go, you know what info to PM me. :)

I'm such a pushover. :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, we do. Kidding! It's the feds. When in doubt, you can always blame the US federal gov't for your woes. Everyone does it!!

Honest to pete, if anyone does any of this and posts a pic or even better, a vid, I will make sure that they are HANDSOMELY rewarded with product. And by handsomely, I mean that the product will come in some very dashing containers. Oh, and there will be a good bit of it.

HA!!! Alright, 'Beast... if you want to give it a go, you know what info to PM me. :)

I'm such a pushover. :D
But I don't want my supplements flushed.... :(

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But I don't want my supplements flushed.... :(
If you show me a video of you flushing an entire jug of someone else's pre-w/o, I'll send you SuperSize or Ultra Reps, your choice. (Yes, eventhough you're getting one already.) Flush a creatine and I'll do the same. Just gotta be a vid and be authentic about it by doing something like saying "This one's for you, Tim!!". :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you show me a video of you flushing an entire jug of someone else's pre-w/o, I'll send you SuperSize or Ultra Reps, your choice. (Yes, eventhough you're getting one already.) Flush a creatine and I'll do the same. Just gotta be a vid and be authentic about it by doing something like saying "This one's for you, Tim!!". :D
DEAL!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does the same go for everyone?