3 month pogress pics

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Damn dude, DEFINITELY put on some serious mass! Thats awesome! Congrats and keep up the great work !

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Nice! If you could accomplish that every three months ...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow fantastic results man!

lboston

lboston

Awards
Looking like you made some serous gains. Care to share what your dosage schedule looked like. I am thinking about doing an Anabeta and Erase stack--may even add DAA.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Now would be a good time to start fine tuning your diet. If you get your diet dialed in you will see better results and you won't have to deal with as much of an uphill battle as you're going to have shedding fat.

rodo123

Awards
solid gains bro. what was your routine/split if you don't mind sharing?

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
I lift every other day alternating between chest/back and bis/tris 2 anabeta before and after workout on lift days and 2 twice a day with meals on off days. I do 2 exercises for each muscle group (mostly compound) 4 sets per exercise until failure. That's it eat, get rest and let my body recover. I don't do any lower body which I catch a lot of **** for but I have bad knees and I'm happy with my routine and the results it's shown so far. (so yes all the weight i put on is all upper body) I took a month off in between bottles of anabeta, and I ran the erase with the first bottle I took (I wish I would have saved it for cutting) I'm currently taking a month off of supps and preparing my pct for a ph cycle next month. My goal is to be 205-210 before I cut and then drop my bf % as low as possible. Probly will run erase out of pct into my cutting cycle.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Also universal storm creatine and labrada pro-v 60 protein after workouts

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your gonna look good after you cut. nice gains for three months for sure!!!! how many cals/protein/carbs u gettin in/day. when u do a cut or are ready for a next natty product, PM me and ill see if u can run a sponsored log of IGF 2 if you want to.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Impressive results

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It's interesting..your body on the before pics doesnt seem to fit your face. On the after pics your body and face seem like they fit well. Congrats man great gains you look like a different person.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
great amount of lbm was added for sure but you def chubbed a lil bit too.

If your not working legs then at least do some cardio and switch up that routine... even though your making progress, you can do a lot better by just slightly tweaking a few things...

I would def double check your diet though... I can almost guarantee that you need to up the protein and drop the carbs some...

really though all criticism aside you made a great deal of progress not easily made in 3 months, congrats to you... do a lil more studying, refine your work and youll be ecstatic with the results.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Cal intake I try for around 4000 and half of that from carbs, I also try to do my body weight in protein and get at least half of it from a real food source and half in whey. I have defiantly added some fat but hey it's gonna happen on a bulk, I don't think it will be too hard to shed when it comes time to cut. Thanks for all the encouragement guys it goes a long way when your lifting alone!

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Curious any guesses to what my bf% might be, I know thats hard to judge from a picture

BazW

BazW

Awards
Awesome results mate. Im currently on Triazole, but after ur reslts im seriously considering Anabeta.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
probably around 15%. looking great, makes me want to jump on AnaBeta right away... must... fight... the urge...

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
I would run 2 bottles of anabeta for 6 weeks. 4 weeks at 4 pills per day, then 6 pills per day for 2 weeks. The gains seem to be dry, then maybe run t2 with erase for 4 weeks. You will defiantly notice a difference jumping to 6 pills of anabeta especially taking 3 pre workout...either way I don't think you will be disappointed. I wish I had bought 2 bottles straight away and not taken a month off in between =( if any one is interested I could post a couple pics from when I finished month 1 of the anabeta erase stack.

BazW

BazW

Awards
Sorry I couldt reply to ur PM mate, I havent got enough posts yet on the forum. Will have to get posting :)

BazW

BazW

Awards
I would run 2 bottles of anabeta for 6 weeks. 4 weeks at 4 pills per day, then 6 pills per day for 2 weeks. The gains seem to be dry, then maybe run t2 with erase for 4 weeks. You will defiantly notice a difference jumping to 6 pills of anabeta especially taking 3 pre workout...either way I don't think you will be disappointed. I wish I had bought 2 bottles straight away and not taken a month off in between =( if any one is interested I could post a couple pics from when I finished month 1 of the anabeta erase stack.
Will have to give it a try when I finish the triazole.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Awesome results mate. Im currently on Triazole, but after ur reslts im seriously considering Anabeta.
What have you noticed with Triazole? I was thinking about trying that. I've never taken any form of test booster or AI--thought it may be a good first product to try.

BazW

BazW

Awards
What have you noticed with Triazole? I was thinking about trying that. I've never taken any form of test booster or AI--thought it may be a good first product to try.
Im on my 2nd week and feeling stronger in the gym and more energy. My muscles are also feeling and looking fuller. The best test booster that I have used though is Tauro Test.

GHO5T

Awards
Looking good man.... put on some quality mass in short time..

cant wait to see the transformation when you go on a dedicated cut. Keep at it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job buddy....Keep it up. I see u already going to PH..Why? U made good gains without it. I suggest u keep doing what u been doing and when u feel u sort of been stagnating in the gym than maybe go for it. Theres plenty of supps that will help u and diet is key as well..Just my .02

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Actually I rechecked my logs and it was 17lbs. Thanks a lot for all the support guys. As far as the ph I guess I just want to see if it's right for me, I'm still researching everyday and my knowledge is getting better and better. I'm not going to take the leap until I'm 100% about everything im doing. I have pct pretty well nailed and now I'm focusing on a diet plan. I'm still giving myself a month off from anabeta before I start and it may be longer, than a month before I begin the SD. One thing I can say is that after a little over a week off anabeta, the best way to describe it is =( man that stuff is good, really miss the overall attitude, hunger and water drive, and all day pumps. Hats off the PES it's the first sup I've taken worth every penny. If your on the fence about anabeta just go for it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good....Make sure and keep researching. SD is pretty strong for a first ph...If you do end up going that route i suggest H-Drol or Epi (if u can find it)....
Btw i just started my Anabeta on Mon well :)

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Great progress, man!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job man, keep it up!

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Thanks for the support guys. As far as why I'm going with m-drol. At the time when I first started researching it seemed like a great Idea so I when started looking at it was right when the prices started going up, I notIced it went up $12 in a week so that decided for me and I ordered 2 bottles and now it's through the roof. Let me ask this question, a lot of people say not to run a methyl ph or harsh ph like SD for a first cycle, but does your body build an immunity to a ph? And if that's true wouldn't it be different for every compound you put into your body? So building an immunity to one compound would have no effect on the other? I could be completely wrong in that assumption. Also with your liver it should be at its healthiest now that I have not been using ph or alcohol, I'm not planning on doing long exposure to SD or any ph for that matter. I'm kinda hoping for a 1 and done run on ph. Does this make sense or am I completely wrong?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys. As far as why I'm going with m-drol. At the time when I first started researching it seemed like a great Idea so I when started looking at it was right when the prices started going up, I notIced it went up $12 in a week so that decided for me and I ordered 2 bottles and now it's through the roof. Let me ask this question, a lot of people say not to run a methyl ph or harsh ph like SD for a first cycle, but does your body build an immunity to a ph? And if that's true wouldn't it be different for every compound you put into your body? So building an immunity to one compound would have no effect on the other? I could be completely wrong in that assumption. Also with your liver it should be at its healthiest now that I have not been using ph or alcohol, I'm not planning on doing long exposure to SD or any ph for that matter. I'm kinda hoping for a 1 and done run on ph. Does this make sense or am I completely wrong?
I'm two weeks out from starting Mdrol myself. I started with Hdrol as it is just as effective for a first time PH as Mdrol, this is my opinion anyway, and it is a lot less harsh on your body all together. I also think two bottles is over kill as you are only supposed to run mdrol for a maximum 3-4 week cycle opposed to hdrol being about 6. Good luck with what you decide just make sure you play it safe with your liver, bp etc. You can never be too safe!

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
I'm two weeks out from starting Mdrol myself. I started with Hdrol as it is just as effective for a first time PH as Mdrol, this is my opinion anyway, and it is a lot less harsh on your body all together. I also think two bottles is over kill as you are only supposed to run mdrol for a maximum 3-4 week cycle opposed to hdrol being about 6. Good luck with what you decide just make sure you play it safe with your liver, bp etc. You can never be too safe!
I only got 2 in case I decide I want to run it again in the future. Good luck with the cycle let me know how it goes!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only got 2 in case I decide I want to run it again in the future. Good luck with the cycle let me know how it goes!
Makes sense as the price is sky rocketing and is very hard to find a legit source now a days. Will be logging my cycle on here if you would like to follow, don't forget your cycle assist and make sure to run it for a few weeks before cycle! I plan on starting my run by the second week of November. :) Anxious as hell but have to let the body have proper recovery time so I'm proud of myself for waiting 3 months to run between cycles.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
great amount of lbm was added for sure but you def chubbed a lil bit too.

If your not working legs then at least do some cardio and switch up that routine... even though your making progress, you can do a lot better by just slightly tweaking a few things...

I would def double check your diet though... I can almost guarantee that you need to up the protein and drop the carbs some...

really though all criticism aside you made a great deal of progress not easily made in 3 months, congrats to you... do a lil more studying, refine your work and youll be ecstatic with the results.
Good reply.

Blue Devil it's very hard to cut that fat lol.
Solid progress on gaining LBM.
Speaking from experience when I get my extra weight I'm try to keep off not going to be trying to go up and down in weight drastically that's just my .02 thought.
Either way gr8 job.

BD, do you have a link to your log so we can take a look?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Never really heard about AnaBeta until last couple days on this forum. I'm going to look around and see what info I can find. Non methyl and claims of no PCT needed? Wow impressive

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
I haven't posted a log.. I have pics the whole way through though, no one showed much interest when I offered to do a log so I skipped it and just took progress pics for myself. I'll be cutting here in about 2 months once I'm done with this cycle/pct. i don't understand what you mean about going up and down in weight? Can you explain?

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
Never really heard about AnaBeta until last couple days on this forum. I'm going to look around and see what info I can find. Non methyl and claims of no PCT needed? Wow impressive
Anabeta is a natural supplement not a pro hormone there is no need for pct I would recommend cycling off after 6-8 weeks though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I haven't posted a log.. I have pics the whole way through though, no one showed much interest when I offered to do a log so I skipped it and just took progress pics for myself. I'll be cutting here in about 2 months once I'm done with this cycle/pct. i don't understand what you mean about going up and down in weight? Can you explain?
I don't really like bulking and cutting. Let's say u gain 30lbs to lose 25/30lbs too much work. That's just my opinion.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
25lbs!? Let's say hypothetically I'm at 15% Bf right now, on this cut if possible I would like to drop to 10% that's only 9lbs which is what my goal is, around 10lbs. My starting weight was 176lbs, I'm now around 193 after this Cycle I will maybe be around 205-210. So if I lose 11lbs of fat to put me at 10% body fat I will be a lean 197-200 lbs meaning that I will have added around 24 lbs of lbm. This is all hypothetical of course but in my opinion how is this a waste of time/work? I highly doubt that someone could ad 24 lbs of lbm in a 6 month period if they did not do a bulk somewhere in there. I could be wrong...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are not wrong...this is how tons of people do it including competition bodybuilders. Same concept as off season and in season.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You are not wrong...this is how tons of people do it including competition bodybuilders. Same concept as off season and in season.
Key words competitor bodybuilder.

Either way yes it works I feel like it a lot of work if you not a pro, or competing.

Yes it does work :)