Running HGHup+DAA, whats good to run for weeks 4-8 with hghup?

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Just kinda curious, thats my stack for the first 4 weeks and I know DAA(gaspari viridex xt) shouldnt really go beyond 4 weeks and I dont believe in hgh otc products so i am testing it for myself for 8 weeks. For weeks 4-8 what else would make sense to run with hghup? Thanks.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
If you're testing it to see how it impacts you then why stack it with something? Unless you're curious about other forms of naturally spiked endogenous GH levels

Then maybe go for GABA and dem GDAs prior to training and pre bed.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add Formula-X for the best libido boost of your life, I love the HGHUP/Formula-X combo.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you are running HGHup, I would add Free Test and AnaBeta

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really dont need to add anything else in and I agree with dodge if you goal is to gauge the effectiveness of it then it is best to take it on its own so you can accurately determine its effects.

Also DAA is find to take over 4 weeks IMO

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Very true, I have taken DAA twice in the past so I kinda know what to expect from it. I will look into those.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Just kinda curious, thats my stack for the first 4 weeks and I know DAA shouldnt really go beyond 4 weeks
You can run DAA for longer than 4 weeks. A cycle of 8-10 weeks is perfectly fine as long as you take a month off or so before starting again