Pre workout supps

bernie81000

Awards
Are there any Pre-workout supplements better then jack3d? If so please let me know your opinions.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would give maximize v.2 a look; highly under-rated pre-workout that has always gotten tons of great, consistent feedback. You can get a trial size version at nutraplanet to test it out first before buying a full size tub to save cash.

Mike

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
If you have been using Jack3d for a while, you might want to switch off to a product that works via different ingredients and pathways. Jack3d is a good product but should be cycled. That is one reason that we made SuperSize.....

http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/superSize/

I can get you a sample if you are interested.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i personally think alot of products are better than jack3d.

SuperPump, Lit Up, Mesomorph, Launch, C4 to name a few

darbojo

Awards
1mr is too cracked out, I only use it once in a while ( I feel fatigued after using). NaO vapor is good all around and still has kick. Supersize is good. The new concentrated nano-something by muscle tech was cracky and makes your skin tingle but enjoyable. Also if you don't want something to intense but has everything you need, Animal pump is good (you can remove stimulants from dose, depending on what you feeling that day). I got heart burn from NO explode. I like to have a few different kinds available to change up.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
alot of products are better than jack3d.
This.

It's actually hard to find a pre worse than Jack3d.

Will second C4 and Mesomorph, and add Vengeance, Fierce, White Flood, Focus XT + Hemavol, and PSU for stimmed, or Ultima, Pump-bol, RagNOrock, and Body Octane for stim free. Both RagNOrock and Body Octane both come in a stimmed and stim-free version.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
most products are better than jack3d ;)

maximize v2, white flood, SP maxx, focus xt, fierce, all solid options to check out.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
If you have been using Jack3d for a while, you might want to switch off to a product that works via different ingredients and pathways. Jack3d is a good product but should be cycled. That is one reason that we made SuperSize.....

http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/superSize/

You could also enter our contest thread and win yourself some products... We currently have all of our new Ultra Series products up there..
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/184872-athletic-xtremes-scary-10.html

Some people have already won 3 out 4 products :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
most products are better than jack3d ;)

maximize v2, white flood, SP maxx, focus xt, fierce, all solid options to check out.
This. Plus, you could try stacking hemavol with any of those. Pumps are insane when you stack a pre with hemavol. Maxmize V2 + hemavol is pretty much all I use now since I started stacking them :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i actually am loving SuperPump Max (1 scoop) with 1 scoop of Lit Up. strong stim with a mental focus and a pump

Odelay

Awards
I just started with Assault and seems like I got a really good workout with 1 scoop 20 mins before practice.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always like Jack3d.

I've used a lot of things that are better in ways, though. It really depends on what you're looking for. I'd focus more in the ingredients than a product.

Depends on if you want a stim feeling or non-stim. Are you looking more for focus, or energy, or pump? A lot of good options out there.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But this exact thread is replayed about once a week if not more often, so I'm not going to list them all out :)

Santee

Santee

Awards

Is it a stim product? Right now I'm cycling off stims with animal pak, i was on OEP to cut down but that brought down my libido, and hemorage has been the best so far execept for it's taste, and noexplode takes away my sleep.

If you're generous I'd like to try your product

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you want stim free, PreMax gets my vote
x2 very effective preworkout, PreMax gives your body what it needs to get the job done at a higher level of performance instead of ramping it into overdrive like stimulants.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there any Pre-workout supplements better then jack3d? If so please let me know your opinions.
I can think of ten off the top of my head; it is useful but overstimmed to get the full doses you need. Ultima and Pre-Max if u want non-stim.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This.

It's actually hard to find a pre worse than Jack3d.

Will second C4 and Mesomorph, and add Vengeance, Fierce, White Flood, Focus XT + Hemavol, and PSU for stimmed, or Ultima, Pump-bol, RagNOrock, and Body Octane for stim free. Both RagNOrock and Body Octane both come in a stimmed and stim-free version.
This is a good list, Scivation Novem is great if you want a moderate stim and properly dosed ingredients. Simple is better than complex, Mesomorph being the exception to that rule and Ultima as well. I hated RagnaRok, not sure why but I got little out of both versions.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can think of ten off the top of my head; it is useful but overstimmed to get the full doses you need. Ultima and Pre-Max if u want non-stim.
I was thinking of using Ultima but it is super expensive. It does look good and stim free is great. Then again I never use pre-workout products. Wish it was a bit cheaper.