7-keto really work for thyroid?
- 10-19-2011, 05:37 PM
- 10-19-2011, 05:39 PM
- 10-19-2011, 05:42 PM
10-20-2011, 02:47 PM
One day later with no user reviews, this is exatly what Im getting at! Im well aware of the study, but I cant find anyone who will say that it did something! Its like people will buy it all excited and never leave a review when their dont. I hope they didnt die LOL
10-20-2011, 02:56 PM
People love Patrick Arnolds topical 7 spray (topical). I'd imagine most of the effects saw from using PP's (v1) were from the , and I'm know their using it again in v2 along with 11-KT (WHICH IS SICK!!) and dropping the 5-DHEA (thank god). Taurus Nutritions topical 7-keto always got favorable reviews. So I'd say there's something to it.
10-20-2011, 03:05 PM
10-20-2011, 03:59 PM
Who knows, I can't recall at the moment. But I'm sure there is a synergistic effect, that's just speculation though.
10-20-2011, 07:14 PM
Lot's of people use to swear by it as part of pct for synthetic thyroid use. Stacked with tyrosine was the most common approach many took with it. Given that I would assume it had merit.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
10-21-2011, 01:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2010, 10:21 PM
- By SHaneA655 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2009, 10:30 PM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2007, 10:12 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 19Last Post: 12-10-2006, 12:03 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 18Last Post: 09-09-2006, 02:26 PM