7-keto really work for thyroid?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I know people like it as a cortisol suppressor, but I can't find anything but rumors on its thyroid support activity. I cant even find so much as a hypothyroid person saying they go a little warmer. Discuss.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm fairly certain there is research that supports this effect. It also may partly explain its fat loss benefits. I'll try to grab research later.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
One day later with no user reviews, this is exatly what Im getting at! Im well aware of the study, but I cant find anyone who will say that it did something! Its like people will buy it all excited and never leave a review when their dont. I hope they didnt die LOL

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
People love Patrick Arnolds topical 7 spray (topical 7-keto). I'd imagine most of the effects saw from using PP's AndroLean (v1) were from the 7-Keto, and I'm know their using it again in v2 along with 11-KT (WHICH IS SICK!!) and dropping the 5-DHEA (thank god). Taurus Nutritions topical 7-keto always got favorable reviews. So I'd say there's something to it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
People love Patrick Arnolds topical 7 spray (topical 7-keto). I'd imagine most of the effects saw from using PP's AndroLean (v1) were from the 7-Keto, and I'm know their using it again in v2 along with 11-KT (WHICH IS SICK!!) and dropping the 5-DHEA (thank god). Taurus Nutritions topical 7-keto always got favorable reviews. So I'd say there's something to it.
But is anyone talking about the thyroid effect, or just the cortisol effect.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Who knows, I can't recall at the moment. But I'm sure there is a synergistic effect, that's just speculation though.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lot's of people use to swear by it as part of pct for synthetic thyroid use. Stacked with tyrosine was the most common approach many took with it. Given that I would assume it had merit.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lot's of people use to swear by it as part of pct for synthetic thyroid use. Stacked with tyrosine was the most common approach many took with it. Given that I would assume it had merit.
Hmm, I may have to try that after a contest prep with heavy thryoidal use. Would be interesting to see if it made a difference with that crappy feeling of pct.

Mike