Is Endosurge Worth Trying?

John33

Awards
I have been hearing good things about Endosurge, but I would like to know what the consensus is on this product. Is it worth trying for someone whose primary goal is muscle and strength gains?

BPS recommends stacking Endosurge with Erase? I have taken Erase in the past (great product), but have you guys tried stacking it with Endosurge? What was the result? Do you start Erase and Endosurge at the same time, or do you start taking Erase after two weeks?

And finally, what is the optimal run time, is it 4, 6 or 8 weeks?

Thanks.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
This is just personally how I would run it:

EndoSurge: Weeks 1-8
Erase: Weeks 3-10

That'll give you two weeks w/o Erase at the beginning, then two weeks after EndoSurge of Erase to maybe sort of help balance things out a bit.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a solid product. Huge dose of Divan and perfect dose of dopa.

If you goal is increasing testosterone production to increase gym performance then the stack makes perfect sense

Reactions: BPS

Flabby

Awards
The 2 ingredients in Endosurge are my 2 top favorite "herbals" for mood as well as performance, with rhodiola also in the same ballpark. I haven't tried Endosurge yet (just other formulas with those ingredients) but it's on my list for sure. I really appreciate that they're keeping it simple and not adding in a bunch of extras with questionable science behind them just to make the product look more "complete".

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a great product and very reasonable price wise. I did a log that ended about a week ago. When I get to a computer I can link you. ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If you goal is increasing testosterone production to increase gym performance then the stack makes perfect sense
I second this, you really cant find a better no bs stack. Your able to boost and control almost every facet a bodybuilder wants to control with this stack.

From estro, to prolactin, to boostin test, freeing up test, boostin gh etc.

Really its a win win combo, be prepared though for awesome dreams, insane recovery, rock hard muscles, and a pitched tent! (Lol)

John33

Awards

Do you recommend starting Erase and Endosurge at the same time, or do you recommend starting taking Erase after two weeks or some other time?

How long should this stack last, in your opinion, 4, 6 or 8 weeks?

P.S. By the way, I just finished Anabeta and oh, my. At first there was nothing to it, but at the end of the run the hunger and sweating have increased significantly. Overall, great run. I want to do it again. The question is, however, how long should I wait before starting Endosurge?

John33

Awards
From estro, to prolactin, to boostin test, freeing up test, boostin gh etc.

Really its a win win combo, be prepared though for awesome dreams, insane recovery, rock hard muscles, and a pitched tent! (Lol)
Same questions: Do you recommend starting Erase and Endosurge at the same time, or do you recommend starting taking Erase after two weeks or some other time?

How long should this stack last, in your opinion, 4, 6 or 8 weeks?

Pitched tent? That's funny! Wait, shouldn't be something like a rising anaconda?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am using Erase with Endosureg and I am loving the mean aggession!!!! I recommend at least 8 weeks continuous.

Reactions: BPS
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you stack it with something else? How long for the run?
Bumpin this thread to the top, lets get more feedback!

We will be starting a promo shortly for yall!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumpin this thread to the top, lets get more feedback!

We will be starting a promo shortly for yall!
I have been wanting to try EndoSurge, get that promo up NOW!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like promos
You and me both!

I have been wanting to try EndoSurge, get that promo up NOW!!!
Soon my friend, soon! We are still ironing out the details.

I loved it! Imma get it if it goes on promo again!
Currently out of stock :(
From what i have heard it will be back in stock shortly, we will most likely start the promo prior to get it going so once it gets back in stock, we can let loose the power of Endosurge! :boobies: