Testofen

  1. Registered User
    ezjax's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    30546

    Testofen


    I keep hearing bulk testofen is super cheap.. where can i get such a product? also what is the best fadogia product and where can i get mucuna puriens 20% extract?

  2. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    canada, ontario
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,861
    Rep Power
    3378682

    Testofen aka Fenugreek is amazing stuff. TitaniumXL has the most Fenugreek, 60x850mg servings of Fenugreek for $33.99 at Nutraplanet. Plus you get I3C and LCLT with it.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Registered User
    ezjax's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    30546

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Testofen aka Fenugreek is amazing stuff. TitaniumXL has the most Fenugreek, 60x850mg servings of Fenugreek for $33.99 at Nutraplanet. Plus you get I3C and LCLT with it.
    i may pick this up during black friday if there is a sale.. Athletix had the original titanium for under $20 last black friday. but i would still like to get bulk testofen to stack with fadogia... and see if it comes out cheaper than hcgenerate. otherwise i will just buy hcgenerate.
    •   
       

  4. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2600

  5. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    canada, ontario
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,861
    Rep Power
    3378682

    Well with TitaniumXL you get 51000mg of Fenugreek and BOGO deal on T-Force you get 67500mg of Fadogia. Total would be $63.99 but your getting twice as much ingredients.

    Can't really go wrong, TitaniumXL, T-Force and HCGenerate are all great products. For just bulk versions of the ingredients I'm not sure of any good sources.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2600

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Well with TitaniumXL you get 51000mg of Fenugreek and BOGO deal on T-Force you get 67500mg of Fadogia. Total would be $63.99 but your getting twice as much ingredients.

    Can't really go wrong, TitaniumXL, T-Force and HCGenerate are all great products. For just bulk versions of the ingredients I'm not sure of any good sources.
    This^^^

  7. Registered User
    ezjax's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    30546

    so maybe i'll pick these up on black friday when they go on sale. thanks guys
  8. Registered User
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    791
    Rep Power
    170647

    Man Idk about testofen. When I ask people to post a third party company research on it nobody did. I pumped the **** out of the thread too just to make sure all the rep saw it and still I got nothing. All the research that were posted were by a company that was somehow affiliated with it
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  9. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2600

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Man Idk about testofen. When I ask people to post a third party company research on it nobody did. I pumped the **** out of the thread too just to make sure all the rep saw it and still I got nothing. All the research that were posted were by a company that was somehow affiliated with it
    Someone on another forum linked an article about how fenugreek standardized correctly may have an impact on test levels but I can't find it. Here's one on testofen, makes you feel good I guess

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21312304

  10. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2600

  11. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    954755

    Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    i may pick this up during black friday if there is a sale.. Athletix had the original titanium for under $20 last black friday. but i would still like to get bulk testofen to stack with fadogia... and see if it comes out cheaper than hcgenerate. otherwise i will just buy hcgenerate.
    Black friday sales! i totally forgot it thats close, i get all my christmas shopping done and then get some goodies at nutra for myself
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  12. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Rep Power
    76954

    Titanium XL and Phytotestosterone are two great fenugreek supps... They both have very good extras included with the testofen: Titanium XL comes with I3C and LCLT while Phytotestosterone comes with Methoxyisoflavone.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  13. Registered User
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    1474

    Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    I keep hearing bulk testofen is super cheap.. where can i get such a product? also what is the best fadogia product and where can i get mucuna puriens 20% extract?
    Good replies above and spot on for sourcing. Sabinsa I believe, is the raw manufacturer and they have some of the best herbal extracts in the world. The absolute finest Fenugreek I ever used was Sabinsa's 70% Fenusterols. Absolutely incredible product standardized for furostanolic saponins, but discontinued...
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  14. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Elysium
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Rep Power
    122079

    SAN Endotest Pro has Fenusterols (80% Furostanolic Saponins, 7.5% Protodioscin) maybe give a try later
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  15. Registered User
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    1474

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    SAN Endotest Pro has Fenusterols (80% Furostanolic Saponins, 7.5% Protodioscin) maybe give a try later
    Great to know, I'd be interested in trying this!
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  16. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Elysium
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Rep Power
    122079

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Great to know, I'd be interested in trying this!
    but for $30 and 15 days run maybe i will pass "take 3 capsules two to three times daily with meals." and the bottle has 90 caps
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  17. Registered User
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    1474

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    but for $30 and 15 days run maybe i will pass "take 3 capsules two to three times daily with meals." and the bottle has 90 caps
    ER, always a catch...

    Furostanolic saponins/20-hydroxyecdysterone used in tandem were espoused vigorously in this country as long ago as the early 1990's, when Rick Brunner of Atletika was advocating for such. I recently had the good fortune of coming across some of his final works, and his theories at the time (and even now, in some respects) were cutting edge.

    Are the Fenusterol raws Sabinsa's? If memory serves, they were at some point in at least one of MAN's products. I've had the pleasure of dealing with Sabinsa in the past. They are for my money, doing some of the finest work with respect to fine-tuning many of these herbal extracts. Their work on Boswellia (anti-inflammatory) over the years is one such example. Absolutely fantastic work IMO, and a superior finished product. Here's a peek into their research - http://www.boswellin.com/boswellinps.html#02

    NOTE: Sabinsa is a raw materials supplier/wholesaler to supp companies, not generally speaking to the individual consumer. As such, their formulations and extracts, etc. are something I look for in a quality, finished product. Just my $.02...

    If I ever do a product, these guys will be on my short list...

    Thanks again, for sharing!
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  18. Registered User
    Odelay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    87

    My ZMA Max has only 50mg Testofen (I got it for free), isn't that kinda low?
  19. Registered User
    ezjax's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    30546

    Thanks guys.. I just called customer service and asked if black friday will be as big as last year... the guy responded " oh its gonna be big alright" so 5 more weeks and i will be ordering $500 worth of titanium XL Omega T-Force and Erase! Then christmas will be another $500 worth of that stuff or whatever is out at that time..

    with RC sites going down this seems like a viable PCT option for restarting HPTA!
  20. Registered User
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    1474

    Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    My ZMA Max has only 50mg Testofen (I got it for free), isn't that kinda low?
    Likely window dressing, yes. Furostanolic saponins are most effective in a dose range of 500-1000mg/day in most, I've found. That's consistent with some of the best products that have appeared on the market over the years, although there is some debate as to whether or not spirostanilic saponins are of value as well (commonly found alongside the furostanolic saponins, in tribulus for example)...
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  21. Registered User
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    1474

    Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    Thanks guys.. I just called customer service and asked if black friday will be as big as last year... the guy responded " oh its gonna be big alright" so 5 more weeks and i will be ordering $500 worth of titanium XL Omega T-Force and Erase! Then christmas will be another $500 worth of that stuff or whatever is out at that time..

    with RC sites going down this seems like a viable PCT option for restarting HPTA!
    Just so we have our wallets ready, what are the dates for this sale?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  22. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    I was going to say Titanium XL is the best for Testofen, EndoSurge for nettle and Mucuna.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  23. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    canada, ontario
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,861
    Rep Power
    3378682

    Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    Thanks guys.. I just called customer service and asked if black friday will be as big as last year... the guy responded " oh its gonna be big alright" so 5 more weeks and i will be ordering $500 worth of titanium XL Omega T-Force and Erase! Then christmas will be another $500 worth of that stuff or whatever is out at that time..

    with RC sites going down this seems like a viable PCT option for restarting HPTA!
    Sounds like your going to have a lot of Fenugreek, Fadogia and Erase
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testofen
    By Fastone in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:41 PM
  2. Testofen
    By Delita420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 07:14 PM
  3. Testofen
    By Imeniaan in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:30 PM
  4. Testofen...Testofen...1,2,3...Is this thing on?
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 01:51 PM
  5. anyone used testofen?
    By heebs10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 09:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in