Testofen

ezjax

Awards
I keep hearing bulk testofen is super cheap.. where can i get such a product? also what is the best fadogia product and where can i get mucuna puriens 20% extract?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testofen aka Fenugreek is amazing stuff. TitaniumXL has the most Fenugreek, 60x850mg servings of Fenugreek for $33.99 at Nutraplanet. Plus you get I3C and LCLT with it.

ezjax

Awards
Testofen aka Fenugreek is amazing stuff. TitaniumXL has the most Fenugreek, 60x850mg servings of Fenugreek for $33.99 at Nutraplanet. Plus you get I3C and LCLT with it.
i may pick this up during black friday if there is a sale.. Athletix had the original titanium for under $20 last black friday. but i would still like to get bulk testofen to stack with fadogia... and see if it comes out cheaper than hcgenerate. otherwise i will just buy hcgenerate.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well with TitaniumXL you get 51000mg of Fenugreek and BOGO deal on T-Force you get 67500mg of Fadogia. Total would be $63.99 but your getting twice as much ingredients.

Can't really go wrong, TitaniumXL, T-Force and HCGenerate are all great products. For just bulk versions of the ingredients I'm not sure of any good sources.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Well with TitaniumXL you get 51000mg of Fenugreek and BOGO deal on T-Force you get 67500mg of Fadogia. Total would be $63.99 but your getting twice as much ingredients.

Can't really go wrong, TitaniumXL, T-Force and HCGenerate are all great products. For just bulk versions of the ingredients I'm not sure of any good sources.
This^^^

ezjax

Awards
so maybe i'll pick these up on black friday when they go on sale. thanks guys

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Man Idk about testofen. When I ask people to post a third party company research on it nobody did. I pumped the **** out of the thread too just to make sure all the rep saw it and still I got nothing. All the research that were posted were by a company that was somehow affiliated with it

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Man Idk about testofen. When I ask people to post a third party company research on it nobody did. I pumped the **** out of the thread too just to make sure all the rep saw it and still I got nothing. All the research that were posted were by a company that was somehow affiliated with it
Someone on another forum linked an article about how fenugreek standardized correctly may have an impact on test levels but I can't find it. Here's one on testofen, makes you feel good I guess

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21312304

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i may pick this up during black friday if there is a sale.. Athletix had the original titanium for under $20 last black friday. but i would still like to get bulk testofen to stack with fadogia... and see if it comes out cheaper than hcgenerate. otherwise i will just buy hcgenerate.
Black friday sales! i totally forgot it thats close, i get all my christmas shopping done and then get some goodies at nutra for myself

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Titanium XL and Phytotestosterone are two great fenugreek supps... They both have very good extras included with the testofen: Titanium XL comes with I3C and LCLT while Phytotestosterone comes with Methoxyisoflavone.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep hearing bulk testofen is super cheap.. where can i get such a product? also what is the best fadogia product and where can i get mucuna puriens 20% extract?
Good replies above and spot on for sourcing. Sabinsa I believe, is the raw manufacturer and they have some of the best herbal extracts in the world. The absolute finest Fenugreek I ever used was Sabinsa's 70% Fenusterols. Absolutely incredible product standardized for furostanolic saponins, but discontinued...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SAN Endotest Pro has Fenusterols (80% Furostanolic Saponins, 7.5% Protodioscin) maybe give a try later

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to know, I'd be interested in trying this!
but for $30 and 15 days run maybe i will pass "take 3 capsules two to three times daily with meals." and the bottle has 90 caps :(

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but for $30 and 15 days run maybe i will pass "take 3 capsules two to three times daily with meals." and the bottle has 90 caps :(
ER, always a catch... :)

Furostanolic saponins/20-hydroxyecdysterone used in tandem were espoused vigorously in this country as long ago as the early 1990's, when Rick Brunner of Atletika was advocating for such. I recently had the good fortune of coming across some of his final works, and his theories at the time (and even now, in some respects) were cutting edge.

Are the Fenusterol raws Sabinsa's? If memory serves, they were at some point in at least one of MAN's products. I've had the pleasure of dealing with Sabinsa in the past. They are for my money, doing some of the finest work with respect to fine-tuning many of these herbal extracts. Their work on Boswellia (anti-inflammatory) over the years is one such example. Absolutely fantastic work IMO, and a superior finished product. Here's a peek into their research - http://www.boswellin.com/boswellinps.html#02

NOTE: Sabinsa is a raw materials supplier/wholesaler to supp companies, not generally speaking to the individual consumer. As such, their formulations and extracts, etc. are something I look for in a quality, finished product. Just my $.02...

If I ever do a product, these guys will be on my short list...

Thanks again, for sharing!

ezjax

Awards
Thanks guys.. I just called customer service and asked if black friday will be as big as last year... the guy responded " oh its gonna be big alright" so 5 more weeks and i will be ordering $500 worth of titanium XL Omega T-Force and Erase! Then christmas will be another $500 worth of that stuff or whatever is out at that time..

with RC sites going down this seems like a viable PCT option for restarting HPTA!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My ZMA Max has only 50mg Testofen (I got it for free), isn't that kinda low?
Likely window dressing, yes. Furostanolic saponins are most effective in a dose range of 500-1000mg/day in most, I've found. That's consistent with some of the best products that have appeared on the market over the years, although there is some debate as to whether or not spirostanilic saponins are of value as well (commonly found alongside the furostanolic saponins, in tribulus for example)...

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys.. I just called customer service and asked if black friday will be as big as last year... the guy responded " oh its gonna be big alright" so 5 more weeks and i will be ordering $500 worth of titanium XL Omega T-Force and Erase! Then christmas will be another $500 worth of that stuff or whatever is out at that time..

with RC sites going down this seems like a viable PCT option for restarting HPTA!
Just so we have our wallets ready, what are the dates for this sale? :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to say Titanium XL is the best for Testofen, EndoSurge for nettle and Mucuna.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sounds like your going to have a lot of Fenugreek, Fadogia and Erase :D