Suggest a good multi vit supp

ToNNNNyT

Awards
Suggest a good multi vit and mineral supp or would I better off buying key ones by themselves and taking them separately?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adam by NOW is what I've been using. Cheap and a trusted company.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
MVP by MST or Orange Triad by Controlled Labs

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use a basic, daily complete mens vitamin, I buy them in bulk at sams club. Works good for me.

Mike

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use a basic, daily complete mens vitamin, I buy them in bulk at sams club. Works good for me.

Mike
This... the only thing I'd say to watch out for is Vitamin E as Tocopherols... Tocotrienols are what you want. A 2 month supply only runs 30$

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Orangemother****inTriad. Built in joint supps is awesome!

batbreakr

batbreakr

Awards
I don't know how everyone else's system works, but I respond best (energy and healthy immune system response, plus no muscle spasms or nerve issues on off days) to Animal Paks, original formula. I use Razor 8 as my pre-workout, and the more powerful the boost the harder on the body, Animal Paks seem to be the best at keeping me from deficiencies and feeling good all day. On days where I am not using the Razor, the Paks actually give me an energy boost as soon as they hit my system. (Russian Bear vitamin packs were better, but nobody where I live has them)

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Complete Balance from AppNut, affordable and effective.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Orange Triad, $24 dollars for a 45 day supply, can't be beat in terms of quality

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adam is great and a great value. Animal Pak has a ton of crap you don't need and is a waste of money. Plus 22 tablets is a serving. Yeah I want to take 22 tablets for my multi vitamin. Animal Pak is newbie bait.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adam is great and a great value. Animal Pak has a ton of crap you don't need and is a waste of money. Plus 22 tablets is a serving. Yeah I want to take 22 tablets for my multi vitamin. Animal Pak is newbie bait.
I agree. Animal pak is for high school kids that want to think they are hardcore and hang pics of IFBB pros on their bed room walls.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Controlled Labs Orange Triad is my choice, it is 3 in 1 and dosed liberally.

cg123

Awards
I highly disagree with your idea of animal pak. It has all very essential vitamins for people that do hard lifting and are into body building. Agreed you don't use some of the vitamins and they are pissed out. But they work great and in my opinion are top for hard gainers

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad
MVP
Dr. Feel Good
Activite

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I highly disagree with your idea of animal pak. It has all very essential vitamins for people that do hard lifting and are into body building. Agreed you don't use some of the vitamins and they are pissed out. But they work great and in my opinion are top for hard gainers
I have tried Animal Pak 3 separate times. It did nothing for me and each time I ended up getting sick. When I take Orange Triad I don't get sick and if on the off chance I do, I get better fast. This tells me a lot about the quality of what I am getting. Animal Pak is dated and overrated IMO but you can take it all you want and there are tons of Animal supporters out there.

batbreakr

batbreakr

Awards
A lot of people on here seem to hate the Animal Paks, but still one of the best I have tried, Orange Triad just didn't do it for me.... Seriously, what works best for each person is best for them. Animal paks might be the best for me, but you might respond better to the levels in Orange Triad, really since no two systems are the same, there might be a reason that no single vitamin brand is gonna be the best for everyone, what makes you sick might be the top of the line for me, and vice-versa. I need a higher level than most when it comes to vitamins, and when my levels are too low i feel drained, and weak. also, some people might need half the amount of a serving, or more than a full one. Whatever gets your body what it needs to feel good, have energy, and not be drained and weak is the best, say what you will but if you think everyone should get the same results as you do, you might be needing a little more in the way of research and a little less self-focus. Not pointing fingers at anyone, but the "this is the best because it works for me and should work for everyone" is such a beginner move, Let's not get stuck on ourselves, this isn't a manhood measuring contest, try all the recommended vitamins, and make your choice based on what works best for you. ToNNNNyT, I cannot tell you what would work best, but I can tell you that only you can figure that out, we can suggest what works for us, but since we lack godlike powers, we can't know for sure.