Scivation Xtend or Modern BCAA

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

I heard after a heavy leg day at the gym someone saw him in the shower and it was so blown out it said "RickRick."
    lol

Disturbing mental image
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yeh it looks kinda funny because the "O" is sooooo huge...LMAO
    It didn't start that way...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Milas

It didn't start that way...
    So wide, sh1t just falls out
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

4. Tried them all, but usplabs are my favorite

5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I heard after a heavy leg day at the gym someone saw him in the shower and it was so blown out it said "RickRick."
    lol

Disturbing mental image
    /shudders
    •   

6. I didn't like Xtend because that stuff really didn't want to dissolve into water.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    I didn't like Xtend because that stuff really didn't want to dissolve into water.
    The old version didn't dissolve as well as the new one.

8. On a scale of 1 to awesome, how does the new one mix? With 1 being the worst and awesome being the best...

9. I'm a long time user of Xtend but haven't been able to afford a BCAA supplement lately. I've tried RecoverPro both the Lemon and the Red Raspberry. They are great tasting and good products, but not nearly as good as Xtend. Plus Xtend has the proven ratio and also the added citruilline and other goodies.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    I didn't like Xtend because that stuff really didn't want to dissolve into water.

thats what I like bout AMS body Mortar...

Stuff is in a 4:1:1 ratio and still completely dissolves without much effort.

Bulk Leucine is impossible to get to go completely into solution.... dont know how these manufacturers do it with their products. its awesome though and coupled with the masking agents for flavor, its well worth the extra dough imo.

Id really like to give the new Xtend a try and compare, liked the old one myself, flavor was great but there was a noticable after taste I think due to the extras not mixing in all the way and getting stuck in the mouth or something.

11. I don't understand how anyone can get BCAAs dissolved in water their side chains are hydrophobic. If you get a product that can dissolve in water wouldn't that be an indication that you aren't really getting BCAAs?

12. I'm currently using Monster Amino by CytoSport. Sour Apple flavor. Seems to mix very well but it's $20 for 30 servings. I do notice a little unmixability but nothing that affects me drinking it...and I tend to give away stuff that I can stand to use pretty quickly. Anadrolic State comes to mind.

BSN makes an AminoX now too, same price so you really have a ton of options. Both AminoX & Monster Amino have a sample 10 serving container so try them both

13. Xtend. I've also used Purple Wraath and Dymatize Recoup. I just keep going back to Xtend for some reason.

14. I've used both; power shock by vpx is another good one to consider. I used all 3 in my previous contest prep. Xtend at random times of the day, powershock intra workout, modern bcaa post workout during my cardio.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

15. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Bulk Leucine is impossible to get to go completely into solution.... dont know how these manufacturers do it with their products. its awesome though and coupled with the masking agents for flavor, its well worth the extra dough imo.
    This is SOOO true.

I tried to go bulk route one time, it took me about a month to figure out it was just too much of a PITA to try and cap my own products, as well as figure out flavoring techniques.

16. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows

This is SOOO true.

I tried to go bulk route one time, it took me about a month to figure out it was just too much of a PITA to try and cap my own products, as well as figure out flavoring techniques.
    Man I used to spend hours capping bulk powerful then 1-carboxy and bulk super cissus.... Then have to make sure I didn't mix the stupid caps up...

I still think that was worth it.... Bulk leucine was crap though and messy, damn stuff was hydrophobic and took to static electricity like it was dust.....

I just use my bcaas to mask my bulk powders now which aren't many since there is no more uspowders and I'm only taking in daa intermittently and lclt right now.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

17. Just ordered a couple tubs of Xtend, you guys better be true to your word on the hype lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Just ordered a couple tubs of Xtend, you guys better be true to your word on the hype lol
    Traitor!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

19. Quote Originally Posted by Milas

Traitor!
    I knew I could get you back in here

20. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Just ordered a couple tubs of Xtend, you guys better be true to your word on the hype lol
    Which flavor and which version

21. Xtend is probably the most commonly talked about BCAA product in all the threads I see on here.

I have never met or seen a single person in the UK who was using it. I bet I could survey all of the guys in my gym and less than 5 would even know who Scivation were.

Maybe I am on the wrong forum lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400

Which flavor and which version
    The original version...and I have no idea the flavor lol. Whatever is default when put in the cart at Nutra I guess.
  23. Unbreakable

Be...be smarter...be smarter than the shopping cart
    Attached Images Attached Images  

24. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

The original version...and I have no idea the flavor lol. Whatever is default when put in the cart at Nutra I guess.
    Watermelon and blue raspberry are the sh1t man, but all the flavors of xtend are good
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Modern BCAA, Xtend, Recoup
    By ryane87 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 09:43 AM
  2. Modern BCAA, what's up with the taste :(
    By mjonesjr8 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 03:00 AM
  3. Inner circle Modern bcaa? anyone got it?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 12:02 AM