Driven Sports Introduces Craze: Performance Fuel

  1. Exclamation Driven Sports Introduces Craze: Performance Fuel


    It’s time to reveal exactly what makes Craze™ so different in the already-saturated category of pre-workout boosters.

    The full write-up explaining the entire formula is pending, but we are fully aware of how eager you all are to see the product design. So without further ado.


    For further information, and the chance for an EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY to try Craze™ and provide your very own Play-by-play, follow us through our social channels.

    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!


  2. nice....look forward to ordering this.

  3. Congrats on the (upcoming) release, I've been following the play by play, great feedback from the testers

    DS products never failed to deliver for me, with LX being one of my all time top 5 products on the market.
    Can't wait to try this out!

    Quick question if you can answer: I don't have a clue about 95% of the ingredients in it, can't recognize anything lol
    which is not surprising since I'm ignorant, I know something about the effects that this one is suppose to have
    from both the play by play and our past convos, and here the question: it doesn't look like is heavily stimmed right? (which would be a good thing for me), aside from caffeine is there any other stim?
    Can't wait to test the nootropic effect on this, mind/muscle connection is the real performance enhancer..
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

    •   
       


  4. Any form of yohimbe hidden in there ?

  5. That is one of the few new products that I don't recognize ingredients in. Curious how it will work for people, amount of caffeine in each serving??? That is really what I want to know now more than anything.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  6. Not gunna lie, semi-disappointed to see creatine in there, but I trust you guys I'm sure its awesome and I'm definitely still going to order some.


  7. Can't wait to get my hands on some!

  8. so its betaine, creatine and citrulline with some stimulating amines if i see correctly. i wonder how much different the amines are to most commonly used pea and its analogues, since this will most likely be what makes, or is supposed to make, this product special

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Congrats on the (upcoming) release, I've been following the play by play, great feedback from the testers

    DS products never failed to deliver for me, with LX being one of my all time top 5 products on the market.
    Can't wait to try this out!

    Quick question if you can answer: I don't have a clue about 95% of the ingredients in it, can't recognize anything lol
    which is not surprising since I'm ignorant, I know something about the effects that this one is suppose to have
    from both the play by play and our past convos, and here the question: it doesn't look like is heavily stimmed right? (which would be a good thing for me), aside from caffeine is there any other stim?
    Can't wait to test the nootropic effect on this, mind/muscle connection is the real performance enhancer..
    Energizing and invogorating is the best way to describe it.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by picazzo View Post
    Any form of yohimbe hidden in there ?
    No, not at all.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That is one of the few new products that I don't recognize ingredients in. Curious how it will work for people, amount of caffeine in each serving??? That is really what I want to know now more than anything.
    Well believe it or not, less than 100mg per scoop. We're not going to give a specific figure though, sorry. Unlike other products that smash the caffeine dose to ridiculous levels, we found that more caffeine in this formula was not better.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Not gunna lie, semi-disappointed to see creatine in there, but I trust you guys I'm sure its awesome and I'm definitely still going to order some.
    Disappointed to see a compound with decades worth of positive ergogenic studies backing it? Ha ha. You won't be disappointed when you try it!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Well believe it or not, less than 100mg per scoop. We're not going to give a specific figure though, sorry. Unlike other products that smash the caffeine dose to ridiculous levels, we found that more caffeine in this formula was not better.
    Thanks for letting me know, it is such a vital ingredient to know the amount of. I will be giving this a shot in the near future I think, two scoops and I will be off to the races any time of day. After all this time it would be my first DS product too, still can't believe that.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  14. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    so its betaine, creatine and citrulline with some stimulating amines if i see correctly. i wonder how much different the amines are to most commonly used pea and its analogues, since this will most likely be what makes, or is supposed to make, this product special
    It's the entire formula, not just one thing.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    so its betaine, creatine and citrulline with some stimulating amines if i see correctly. i wonder how much different the amines are to most commonly used pea and its analogues, since this will most likely be what makes, or is supposed to make, this product special
    I want to just make a statement regarding your post. Over a year of R and D went into this formulation to have the perfect ratio of ingredients to provide the best output possible. Personally, I'd like to tell you that in my experience's with Preworkout products I have found two, that actually provide an ergogenic benefit to a measurable degree. The original (very first) Ultima formulation, and Craze. Craze contains no unnecessary ingredients that inhibit the performance benefits of the product. Its remarkable how well this works, and I can only really prove that to you until you try it.

  16. oh believe me, if its that great i will be a lifetime customer since i canno seem to find a preworkout that i really like in all aspects. mainly the stim though. either its too weak or makes me anxious and sleepless.
    wonder when this will hit the uk? ( i am in germany)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Disappointed to see a compound with decades worth of positive ergogenic studies backing it? Ha ha. You won't be disappointed when you try it!
    Its pretty easy to get bulk creatine, I'm just worried its impacted the over all price of the formula as I would much rather a slightly cheaper Craze and my own bulk creatine of my choice. Regardless you know I trust you guys, I would like it if samples were made readily available for purchase or something just to give it a shot. I expect to feel uber good on it more than anything with all that PEA lol, I'm a big stim kind of guy.


  18. fuarrrk will buy

  19. Quote Originally Posted by KerplunkDS View Post
    I want to just make a statement regarding your post. Over a year of R and D went into this formulation to have the perfect ratio of ingredients to provide the best output possible. Personally, I'd like to tell you that in my experience's with Preworkout products I have found two, that actually provide an ergogenic benefit to a measurable degree. The original (very first) Ultima formulation, and Craze. Craze contains no unnecessary ingredients that inhibit the performance benefits of the product. Its remarkable how well this works, and I can only really prove that to you until you try it.
    Ultima is quite impressive, I look forward to trying this if it does as you say.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  20. Quote Originally Posted by KerplunkDS View Post
    I want to just make a statement regarding your post. Over a year of R and D went into this formulation to have the perfect ratio of ingredients to provide the best output possible. Personally, I'd like to tell you that in my experience's with Preworkout products I have found two, that actually provide an ergogenic benefit to a measurable degree. The original (very first) Ultima formulation, and Craze. Craze contains no unnecessary ingredients that inhibit the performance benefits of the product. Its remarkable how well this works, and I can only really prove that to you until you try it.
    Well if Kerplunk says it's good I will put my money down on it! Looks interesting and been looking for a lower caffeine pre-workout to use since I use stimulants seemingly too much to keep my nose in the books

    Hope schools treating you oh so nice Kerplunk ha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Its pretty easy to get bulk creatine, I'm just worried its impacted the over all price of the formula as I would much rather a slightly cheaper Craze and my own bulk creatine of my choice. Regardless you know I trust you guys, I would like it if samples were made readily available for purchase or something just to give it a shot. I expect to feel uber good on it more than anything with all that PEA lol, I'm a big stim kind of guy.
    Creatine is as cheap in bulk from retailers as it is from suppliers, so the inclusion ofcreatine adds very little to the overall cost of the product to the consumer.

    As for samples, here is your chance: YOUR CHANCE to try Craze by Driven Sports
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  22. This seems very interesting, I was wondering if it is completely safe and non-hormonal though?!? I don't recognize a lot of the ingredients?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by justinmonty View Post
    This seems very interesting, I was wondering if it is completely safe and non-hormonal though?!? I don't recognize a lot of the ingredients?
    Absolutely. Craze is innovation objectified. That is why you don't recognize a lot of the ingredients!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  24. wanna pick up
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  25. preordered from nutra
  26. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    wanna pick up
    DOOO IIITT!

    Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    preordered from nutra
    Nice! You will not be disappointed. There really is nothing like it out there.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

    www.GetDS.com

  27. I know DS has solid products. You guys set the expectations high though

  28. Robboe, seeing that you have trimethylglycine, or betaine anhydrous as the first ingredient, what is the reasoning when it has been shown to have no positive benefits versus creatine mono?

    http://www.ergo-log.com/twogramsofbetaine.html

    This what I am talking about, I am sure the formula is well thought out but I can't help but point this out and wonder what your thoughts are.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  29. There are other studies showing pretty favorable results and I think it's a good ingredient. If I'm reading correctly they tested them on a lift, didn't do any training then tested again 10 days later?

    I'll let Robboe go into more detail being their product
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  30. Is the total caffeine concentration published? I am stim sensitive I do not want to take more than 200 mg at a time so if more than this is in one serving I would like to know before putting it in my body...I am very close to giving it a try and buying it presale since I love your other products so much.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Is the total caffeine concentration published? I am stim sensitive I do not want to take more than 200 mg at a time so if more than this is in one serving I would like to know before putting it in my body...I am very close to giving it a try and buying it presale since I love your other products so much.
    It's less then 100 per scoop. If you are sensitive though, you might want to start out trying 1 scoop.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

    www.GetDS.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    It's less then 100 per scoop. If you are sensitive though, you might want to start out trying 1 scoop.
    That is good to hear I am glad this formula does not rely on high doses of caffeine like others do. I am not as sensitive as I used to as I can currently tolerate 200 mg at once but some new preworkout powders have over 200 mg per scoop so I just wanted to be sure. Thanks for the info and I will deff only start with one scoop.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Robboe, seeing that you have trimethylglycine, or betaine anhydrous as the first ingredient, what is the reasoning when it has been shown to have no positive benefits versus creatine mono?

    http://www.ergo-log.com/twogramsofbetaine.html

    This what I am talking about, I am sure the formula is well thought out but I can't help but point this out and wonder what your thoughts are.
    Bump, I would like some input on this. Mainly cause I want to try this BUT when I read things like this it compels me to ask questions to hear the science behind the decision.

    BTW - thanks for disclosing the caffeine amount, sounds like two scoops would be a great dose for me .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  34. I know it has caff and glad that it doesn't have 1,3 dime. But I don't recognize most of the profile. Does it contain any other stim?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by justiceTX View Post
    I know it has caff and glad that it doesn't have 1,3 dime. But I don't recognize most of the profile. Does it contain any other stim?
    N-methyltyramine and PEA metabolites.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Robboe, seeing that you have trimethylglycine, or betaine anhydrous as the first ingredient, what is the reasoning when it has been shown to have no positive benefits versus creatine mono?

    http://www.ergo-log.com/twogramsofbetaine.html

    This what I am talking about, I am sure the formula is well thought out but I can't help but point this out and wonder what your thoughts are.
    There are studies for creating and caffeine that showing no ergogenic benefit for performance, but we all know that they absolutely do help. I also find is difficult to take a study seriously that compares 20g creating to 2g TMG. Read the full write-up on the DS website and check the references supporting TMG. There's more than one.

    Additionally, we tested a ton of variations on the craze formula with and without TMG. The versions with TMG helped performance so it was kept in the formula. This is the entire paradigm shift of this product. Improve performance to give the user the best workouts. The best workouts give the best pumps. Craze caters for everything.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    That is good to hear I am glad this formula does not rely on high doses of caffeine like others do. I am not as sensitive as I used to as I can currently tolerate 200 mg at once but some new preworkout powders have over 200 mg per scoop so I just wanted to be sure. Thanks for the info and I will deff only start with one scoop.
    Over 200mg per serving is heavy, but how about 400mg/serving? There is one coming from another company apparently.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by justiceTX View Post
    I know it has caff and glad that it doesn't have 1,3 dime. But I don't recognize most of the profile. Does it contain any other stim?
    Yes, but it's not a stim in the typical sense of the word that you have come to expect. It is invigoration, energizing, motivationing, focusing and mood-enhancing. All of those phrases describe it and the combined effects are manifest.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Driven Sports Introduces Craze: Performance Fuel
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 10:34 PM
  2. Driven Sports: The Craze Play-by-Play Series
    By Robboe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 04:46 PM
  3. Driven Sports: The Craze Play-by-Play Series
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 04:13 PM
  4. Driven Sports: The Craze Play-by-Play Series
    By Robboe in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 04:12 PM
Log in
Log in