Whats the best appetite suppression on the market

gwulbrecht72

Awards
Caffeine, in general, always works for me in regards to appetite suppression....tried an EC stack but the energy just wasn't "clean", too jittery. I like Oxyelite, gives a decent amount of energy without the crash, plus the appetite suppressant in it is great

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Dexaprine definitely kills cravings and curbs appetite. But usually any caffeinated/stim product does it for me

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
n2burn seems to be getting good reviews for appetite supression

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
n2burn and n2flame would be an awesome combo....

other than that I'd have to go with OEP

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Really enjoyed Dexaprine in that aspect.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I would say forged burner but I would also say try need2slin and recompadrol stack(1:2 pills at the same time). They helped me get leaner pretty fast and I was hard and kept my size. Look into them.

P.S. those last two are nutrition shufflers

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EC works awesome for decreasing appetite. Another option is dexaprime which does a great job at decreasing appetite as well. Comes in a smaller, trial size version as well to test out first so you don't have to jump in and buy a big bottle.

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't found much that helps me with that. Myogenix pro fiber is good for it though.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Nicotine gum
Yeah I've heard a lot of people use it for that but you gotta becareful not to get addicted to it.

I would say go on a carb cycling with 35minutes of cardio post workout and then add 5 minutes to it every week. This will cause you to be in a solid shape, hard, keep your gains, and keep your metabolism boosting....if done right that is

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
id let you know but i never recieved them

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Curious about appetite surpression w/o stims.

ITW

ITW

Awards
i haven't tried that many things but i can tell you oep if amazing for appetite suppression. definitely helps with those last few lbs

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC stack has always crushed the appetite for me.

I'll be curious to see how the New Dex. treats it. I've got 120 capsules to find out :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Roux-en-Y

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
For me at least - a fast majority of the stim based barely make a dent in appetite, I'd be curoious about a non stim one as well.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
The new Dexaprine v2 has a strong effect on appetite suppression. There should be a few logs out right now. I only need half a cap and I'm good to go.

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
The new Dexaprine v2 has a strong effect on appetite suppression. There should be a few logs out right now. I only need half a cap and I'm good to go.
+1 Dex V2 kills my appetite. A full cap kept me busy for +12 hours and a half cap was good for 8.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1 Dex V2 kills my appetite. A full cap kept me busy for +12 hours and a half cap was good for 8.
New dex is the only thing That's ever helped curb my appetite

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For me at least - a fast majority of the stim based barely make a dent in appetite, I'd be curoious about a non stim one as well.
2g ALCAR + a pinch of 5htp + a hefty dose of HCA may do the trick. There is also some evidence that cissus 2.5% ethanolic extract reduces appetite.

alecks

Awards
x2.is there actually non stim products that curb appetite.clen doesnt help lol.i asked matt porter over at md and he mentioned this:

Originally Posted by alexsmith

great advice all the time matt.even on anabolic minds and other boards you chime in.good stuff

quick question on clenbuterol.my appetite goes absolutely nuts when im on it at a relatively decent/high dosage (upto 120mcg a day dieting that is)...is there ANYTHING i can do to stave off my hunger? any natural herb that can curb appetite? ive been eating veggies between meals to try and help but it doesnt work lol. because i dont want to add another stim into the mix for appetite suppression.thanks

Well, you could take 6 glucomannan (konjac root) caps 20 mins prior to each meal.

This product is great as it expands like 20 x its dry state once ingested, also lower blood glucose levels..

OR -- chew nicorette gum -- gosh I hate mentioning this, but bodybuilding is extreme and I have used this in 1 mg increments with zero ill-effects

I wrote a little article on it and of course spun it in a positive manner -- but it would be foolish to use it for more than a few weeks. The Power of Nicotine for Getting Lean

You could try PEA supplements (phenylethylamines) -- they raise neurotransmitters , namely dopamine which increases excitatory signals and oftentimes makes you 'forget' about eating.

-Matt

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People are starting to supplement with African Mango. It was in a few magazines lately as well. Though you apparently need to work your way up to assess tolerance. It makes some people puke if they take too much

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
2g ALCAR + a pinch of 5htp + a hefty dose of HCA may do the trick. There is also some evidence that cissus 2.5% ethanolic extract reduces appetite.
Can you be a little more specific on "hefty dose of HCA"?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a lap band or gastric banding would do the trick. :D

JNelson

JNelson

Awards
Dexter V2 IS AMAZING. You never even think about food

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are these tabs or caps?

NeoHippie

NeoHippie

Awards
I would have to say the EC stack. Believe me when I tell you. Just thinking about food would leave me huddled in a corner. I actually had to come off the stack because it was messing with my ability to take in my daily protein.