lg science m1d black

cassman

Awards
i was wondering if the m1d black is any different than the old stuff in the red caps. is the dhea in the m1d the same and is it 5a reduced like the old stuff. i keep hearing differnt things about it some say its just regular dhea, and some say its modified somehow 5a reduced. if its just plane dhea than why wouldnt someone just buy dhea for like a third of the price, this stuff is like 70 bucks at gnc. when i took it i got an alpha male type feeling like a strong androgen would give. does this stuff convert to dht at all. my facial hair grew in faster and was more agressive all the things dht and test gives. can someone help me explain what this stuff is.

cassman

Awards
nobody? theres not even an lg rep that is going to answer my question

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is 5-DHEA but you have to realize that the power of the product comes from what else is in it. 5-DHEA converts to testosterone at a very high rate but you need to stop it being deactivated in the gut.

cassman

Awards
how do you stop it from beeing deactivated? are you talking about the dhea or the test? is 5-dhea just regular dhea you buy at rite aid?

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
You stop it by including sulfotransferase inhibitors along with glucoronidase inhibitors. This makes the hormone active. As an example the original androstenedione is converted to testosterone at nearly 70-80% but is excreted before it even hits the bloodstream, thus making it nearly useless for boosting testosterone. If you can shut off these enzymes you can make these hormones active.

Also they block estrogen which will help you further increase testosterone. All in all a very elegant product.

cassman

Awards
what changed from the older stuff. was some of the stuff in the older version banned or something? i just dont get why a company would change a whole new line just to make the caps black and add a couple herbs to it. the older version felt like it gave me the alpha male type feeling like it converted into dht more facial hair grew faster and oliy skin.
also is the serm anything like clomid or nolva? why did you change the serm from the older version and put a different one in.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what changed from the older stuff. was some of the stuff in the older version banned or something? i just dont get why a company would change a whole new line just to make the caps black and add a couple herbs to it. the older version felt like it gave me the alpha male type feeling like it converted into dht more facial hair grew faster and oliy skin.
also is the serm anything like clomid or nolva? why did you change the serm from the older version and put a different one in.
Sorry i guess i missed this thread in the supp section, since it wasn't posted in the Company Forum... hint hint.

Eric has this pretty locked up, but i'll be happy to add my thoughts as well. As far as what changed, we made a few big improvements from the old version, which is obvious if you simply compare the profiles. We added in a potent AI that in studies has been shown to be as strong as ATD. We added in a SERM-like compound that acts like tamoxifen. We added in LCLT which has been shown to increase testosterone activity. We added cissus which is anabolic and can reduce cortisol. And most importantly (in my opinion) we added in an ingredient which increases the life of the hormones. There are a couple other new ingredients, but the ones i've mentioned are the biggest factors. The new version of M1-D Black is vastly superior to the old, and the logs/user feedback have proven it. The feedback has been phenomenal.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is 5-DHEA but you have to realize that the power of the product comes from what else is in it. 5-DHEA converts to testosterone at a very high rate but you need to stop it being deactivated in the gut.
is the 5-DHEA the same ingredient as in androlean??
can gyno be a side effect?
what serum test levels would be achieved using m1d black?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is the 5-DHEA the same ingredient as in androlean??
can gyno be a side effect?
what serum test levels would be achieved using m1d black?
1. Their 5-DHEA is different, and how it's different i can't explain since i'm not a chem person. They claim that it's supercharged to increase bioavailability and T conversion. I'm not here to refute that.
2. Gyno can be a side effect in lots of cases, but as far as DHEA products... highly unlikely.
3. No one will be able to accurately answer that question as we are all different and these compounds will have varying effects in our bodies. My T levels will be different than yours if we were to take this, or Superdrol, or EPI, or etc etc etc. You get the picture.