- 10-15-2011, 04:56 PM
- 10-15-2011, 06:08 PM
2. Taper your dosage
- Week 1 -- 250 mg twice daily
- Weeks 2 through 5 -- 500 mg twice daily
- Weeks 6 through 9 -- 750 mg twice daily
- Weeks 10 and beyond -- 1000 mg twice daily
10-15-2011, 10:11 PM
10-15-2011, 10:15 PM
The flush free serve no purpose in lipid support.
Niacin exists in three forms that are available either as supplements or drugs.
They are nicotinic acid (or just niacin), nicotinamide and inositol hexaniacinate (which is the chemist’s way of describing a chemical composed of one molecule with six niacin molecules stuck to it). This last one is also referred to as ‘flush-free’ niacin.
Of these three forms, niacinamide is the form in which the drug is active as a co-enzyme; the other two have to be broken down into niacinamide before they can be used by the body.
Nicotinic acid is the only form that helps reduces cholesterol.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DT5 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-22-2009, 08:45 PM
- By EZDUZIT in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2008, 05:43 PM
- By HPatel650 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-23-2008, 08:06 PM
- By vika808 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-25-2007, 09:17 AM
- By machine528 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-19-2007, 06:07 AM