New Chapter whole food multi versus Xtend-life Total Balance premium for men
- 10-15-2011, 05:19 PM
- 10-15-2011, 06:56 PM
Well let's see, New Chapter is roughly 30 bucks for 24 days. The additives are underdosed from my quick glance, and i'm not going to spend the time to research their sourcing.
As for the other one, i have no idea not finding it.
I'd go with something trusted like or . Those have proven sourcing and great bioavailability. Plus gives joint support, immune support and digestive support. offers daily and LCLT which is awesome. Orange Triad is 24 bucks for 45 days worth of a full dose. Anavite is 21 or 22 for 30 days at a full dose. These 2 are much better options in my opinion.
Similar Forum Threads
- By vika808 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2008, 02:03 AM
- By jas123 in forum MMAReplies: 47Last Post: 02-17-2008, 02:08 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2007, 09:01 AM
- By sam32465 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 23Last Post: 04-20-2006, 01:18 PM
- By StanChampion in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2005, 02:14 PM