Testopro, HGHup, Triazole stack?!

M

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Anybody ever run this? Sound good or bust? Need your input!

*Wondering if sustain alpha and formestane is too much to add to this? got a extra bottle of each laying around?

N

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I always just assumed they were crap. aside from the essentials "protein, multi-vitamin etc" no otc supplement is gonna be game-changing IMO.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with TitaniumXL/HGHUP/Triazole, you get 1700mg of Fenugreek a day with TitaniumXL.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I love triazole like I love my kids lol. Its legit no doubt. I'm also partial to HGHup as are many folks on here. I tried testopro alone and didnt do much, Triazole is the truth no doubt.

if you run it let us know

M

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Im running it no doubt already in the mail. Ive heard good and bad about all the products so why not run them and find out myself, right. Triazole though, really havent heard alot of bad things about to im pretty stoked. Ive ran hghup and testpro before and had to end it short but i was gaining some good weight with moderate exercise. So, going big this time, right diet, insane in the gym, see how it turns out.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Triazole is great, the other stuff I wouldn't spend my money on. Tried Testopro and got zilch from it. HGH products are a waste of money in my opinion.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGH products are a waste of money in my opinion.
Yea who needs increased sleep quality right? Sleep is for the weak!!

:boggled:

M

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im excited to try triazole. Hghup and testpro in my experience helped me get some good gains. So, we will see. Running 8 weeks all bulk. Other supplements ill be taking, serious mass, no shotgun, xtend, fish oils, multi vitamins. Anything else i should throw in there? Beside a ton of food! 4000 cal. a day. 5 days a week workout. After this stack ive been noted and look forward to starting Anabeta, division I, Titanium XL, and erase stack. Thats after this 8 week stack and 4 week break. or maybe if i dont see results with this stack after 4 weeks? [h=1][/h]

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have seen lots of people stagger their testopro with DAA. I have seen in many logs and reviews the user using DAA first and adding in the testopro towards the end. you can use HGHup and triazole throughout the entire time.

Just an idea ;)

M

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
I have seen lots of people stagger their testopro with DAA. I have seen in many logs and reviews the user using DAA first and adding in the testopro towards the end. you can use HGHup and triazole throughout the entire time.

Just an idea ;)
Yeah ive looked into DAA. Was thinking about it for awhile but didnt know if it was too much.

M

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Also, ive to some formestane and sustain alpha left over. About half a bottle of sustain alpha and almost full bottle of formetane. Anyway i can work these in or am i pushing it with too much?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need to go adding formestane you already have Triazole in your stack.

M

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE

***Just a update. I have a few more days of triazole left and about 2 weeks of hghup and testopro left. Been on stack for alittle over three weeks now and i have to say its been working very well! Gained about 5-6 lbs and all my strength has increased drastically. Really have alot of energy the past few days. Great products! Didnt do a log on it but wishin i did. Now im gonna move on to a Anabeta, Erase, Division, Titanium stack as mentioned before. Great prices on them so i thought i would give them a try. Heard great things about this stack so i feel like i cant go wrong. Thoughts, comments?***

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE

***Just a update. I have a few more days of triazole left and about 2 weeks of hghup and testopro left. Been on stack for alittle over three weeks now and i have to say its been working very well! Gained about 5-6 lbs and all my strength has increased drastically. Really have alot of energy the past few days. Great products! Didnt do a log on it but wishin i did. Now im gonna move on to a Anabeta, Erase, Division, Titanium stack as mentioned before. Great prices on them so i thought i would give them a try. Heard great things about this stack so i feel like i cant go wrong. Thoughts, comments?***
Sounds good, if your going intot hat stack add Formula-X, it makes a big difference, I feel Formula-X is very underrated and not enough people on this forum has tried it yet, for me it's been not only the best recovery product but best test booster I've used, stacked with the rest of the products your using will be wicked.

M

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
I was debating on adding Formula but funds were running low and like you said havent heard much about it. Already made the order as well. Maybe i can pill up some change and get a bottle of it. Looks like a great product with some promising results. I have some testopro and hghup left from this cycle. Is there anyway i can work it in as well or is that over doing it? Thanks for the advice next time i know what to invest in.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends if you are cutting or bulking. cut = HGHup bulk = IGF 2

M

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
depends if you are cutting or bulking. cut = HGHup bulk = IGF 2
Bulking. So im gonna stay on the hghup and continue it to the next stack. What about testopro? I feel like thats too much with testopro.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are bulking, i HIGHLY suggest NOT to take HGHup. IGF 2 would be the better option. HGHup, although it adds on LBM, it also decreases a body fat quite a bit depending on how strict you are on your diet. sure you will still see results on HGHup when bulking, but in my experiences as well as many others, you will see better results with IGF 2 when bulking.

M

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
if you are bulking, i HIGHLY suggest NOT to take HGHup. IGF 2 would be the better option. HGHup, although it adds on LBM, it also decreases a body fat quite a bit depending on how strict you are on your diet. sure you will still see results on HGHup when bulking, but in my experiences as well as many others, you will see better results with IGF 2 when bulking.
Good to know! Thanks for the tip!