Ready to get supersized!

The Exiled

The Exiled

Awards
Can't believe how much Athletic Xtreme is giving away, I'm ready for the products to release!! So pumped to use this!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
We can't wait for you to try it. Did you win one?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Well you just did. PM me your name, address, phone, and email. I'll get you setup in the system. All of the new products should ship to winners late next week. :eek:mfg:

The Exiled

The Exiled

Awards
Well you just did. PM me your name, address, phone, and email. I'll get you setup in the system. All of the new products should ship to winners late next week. :eek:mfg:
Thank you so much! I look forward to doing a progress log! and review!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
You got it, thanks for the excitement. Check your email, time to get SuperSized.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You got it, thanks for the excitement. Check your email, time to get SuperSized.

interesting ingredients, curious how it will pan out!!!

at any rate i wish you luck!!!!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
sorry if this is a dumb question and i don't mean to be rude by asking, but what new products are being released? just curious!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im looking forward to trying this myself. I love me a good pre-wo :)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
sorry if this is a dumb question and i don't mean to be rude by asking, but what new products are being released? just curious!
We have the very different in design pre-workout called SuperSize that launches next week. Slim FX, and the non-stim pre-workout called Ultra Reps.

Super innovative stuff.

Http://athleticxtreme.com

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
The New AX Ultra Series:

• Ultra Reps™ - a “stimulant free” pre-workout formula which offers enhanced workout capability while being free of caffeine and other powerful stimulants.
  • SuperSize™ - a potent pre-workout formula that delivers not only energy and mental focus for the gym, but also literally “Super Sizes” the users strength and muscle mass.
  • German Creatine™ - the purest, safest, and most effective form of Creatine on the world market.
  • Slim FX™ - a 12-hour energy booster and appetite eliminator, that also enhances productivity and creativity.

Additional information is provided in each link I posted in the names. There are a few giveaways and contests going on right now, the won being hosted on AM is right here (I encourage you to read throught the whole thing for some good laughs lol) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/184435-athletic-xtreme-halloween.html

V
ery easy to Win, contest still going for 2 more Weeks!! and we have a lot, a LOT to giveaway, so tell your buddies and friends and whoever else that AX Needs You! lol to have fun and win while having it! Any questions feel free to pm any of us reps.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to try this stuff out!
Yes we are stoked to see all of the logs that should be popping up soon. I hope you win some in our contests (if you haven't already)

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Chosen on the first day, lol.
Just waiting for my shipment!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Curious, but is athletic xtreme previously anabolic xtreme?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thebigt needs to be supersized. He loves stims and would be a great one to do a review !

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
So the winnings should be going out this coming week?
They should start yes. It is going to be a slow process though. First in, first out. 2000 single winners is a lot to ship for a warehouse that is used to shipping pallets, not single bottles. All of the new products arrive this week and they are going to get started. I think if they can get 100 a day out that would be a busy day.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
O man. I use to use your original massfx & hyperdrol and I loved that stuff.
On a side note, I wish you guys distributed out of CA. Would def like to work for you guys.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, I wish you guys distributed out of CA. Would def like to work for you guys.
We actually are working out distribution with a large CA distributor right now. All of the new AX stuff will be up in your area soon . Also a big UK/CA giveaway like we are running for the US right now.

On top of that in about four weeks something very special is launching. Something that no other company has ever done. We have been working a long time on this and kept it very secret. Best news is that everyone here on AM (everyone) will get....oh I'll save that for later. Then a multitude of products will be releasing under the new Ultra Series look throughout next year.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
We actually are working out distribution with a large CA distributor right now. All of the new AX stuff will be up in your area soon . Also a big UK/CA giveaway like we are running for the US right now.

On top of that in about four weeks something very special is launching. Something that no other company has ever done. We have been working a long time on this and kept it very secret. Best news is that everyone here on AM (everyone) will get....oh I'll save that for later. Then a multitude of products will be releasing under the new Ultra Series look throughout next year.

CLIFFHANGER!!!

This post gets me goosebumps! And I'm even on the inside! ROFL!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Thebigt needs to be supersized. He loves stims and would be a great one to do a review !
Then I suggest that Thebigt get in to the contest ;) It wouldn't be hard for him to win with his humor, it's pretty leveled with Tims... Not saying that its a good thing ;)