Protein shakes that taste more like juice than a shake?

rqtball

Awards
I just started taking xtend for my racquetball training and I love how it tastes, tastes just like like lemonade...I take 3 scoops as recommended by someone here and I add my creatine to it and it tastes amazing.

Is there a protein out there that tastes more like a juice than a thick shake???

Scott

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There used to be quite a few, but I haven't seen many lately. They're mainly going to be whey isolate.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NTBM muscle replenisher lemonade. It reminds me of lemon dessert bars

rqtball

Awards
I will definitely take a look into that, is it thick? I use regular polar springs water bottles and keep refilling them.

Have problems getting anything that is thick down(that is why I like xtend so much)

I tried protein shots but they did a number on my stomach.

Looking for something I can easily take to my racquetball tournaments and make quickly!

Scott

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if they exist anymore, but I loved Syntrax Nectar and Scivation Substance WPI...

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think it is very thick, I also mix mine with water. This would be great for your racquet ball tournys. It has carbs and creatine as well

rqtball

Awards
Do you know of anywhere that I can get a sample to try? would hate to spend $50 or so with shipping and not like it...I checked nutra planet and they didnt have any.

Guessing that GNC does not carry this? I know they carry samples of a lot of their powders.

Scott

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
i think syntrax nectar is still around if you dig, and I know the company still sells direct. IDS had New Whey in powdered form, which was in fruit flavors. Not sure what else is still out there that fits what what you're looking for

otaku30

Awards
Syntrax and 4Everfit both make some really good fruit juice type protein drinks.

I know that there are several sites that specialize in Bariatric stuff that have sample protein packs that you can purchase.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
muscle replenisher is a nice change to a juice type post workout drink, it has carbs, creatine and protein you need and it's nice after your dieing of sweat and don't want to slam down a thick chocolate shake

humapro is also marketed as a protein product and from what i hear the powder form tastes very good as a light jucie flavored drink, no creatine in this product though