Toco8, Anyone see hair growth while on it?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    Need bigger tubs like 3 months worth
    They last 2 months as is.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys



  2. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Haha...I'm in the same boat, but I buy it for my Mom.

    The Honest Truth About Toco-8
    Incredible news, glad it's still working for her

    •   
       


  3. She's been on it for about a year now. I try to keep a sealed container in her refrigerator at all times. She just lets me know when she breaks into the new tub.
    Thanks for a great product that has so many great benefits.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  4. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    She's been on it for about a year now. I try to keep a sealed container in her refrigerator at all times. She just lets me know when she breaks into the new tub.
    Thanks for a great product that has so many great benefits.
    Thanks for the continued support.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Thanks for the continued support.
    ^Agreed. I absolutely love hearing when a product we sell has helped someone, especially when it is health/confidence related!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  6. i always worry about hair loss, even though it doesn't really run in my family.

    used toco 8 way back when on the trs not sure if it helped hair growth, i dont even think i knew what it was for (then)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i always worry about hair loss, even though it doesn't really run in my family.

    used toco 8 way back when on the trs not sure if it helped hair growth, i dont even think i knew what it was for (then)
    I worry about it too but show almost no signs... barely even a receding hairline at the temples like most guys, even those with fine heads of hair, can show.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I worry about it too but show almost no signs... barely even a receding hairline at the temples like most guys, even those with fine heads of hair, can show.
    Dang thats lucky.. I've been shedding every since graduated High School... but it seems to be still growing strong everywhere else on my body....
    RecoverBro ELITE

  9. ^^^Haha. It's odd how that works.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  10. I also have very little body hair lol, there is definitely a correlation. My hair follicles don't respond to DHT well, that's pretty obvious.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  11. I'm in a similar boat; tons of head hair with very little body hair. I've gotten more now that I'm in my late 20's, but still only a small amount.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. I believe Toco8 can improve hair growth... there's a few studies in the "Journal of Dermatology" and other clinical publications testifying for its ability to do so. But what most of us are looking for is hair regrowth or hair loss prevention. That's a TOTALLY different ballgame because it involves hormonal pathways (specifically inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to DHT at scalp 5-ar receptors). It's mainly why women seem to benefit significantly more from these "nutritional" hair supplements. Men's hair loss, or any rate of "pattern balding" is going to DHT/androgen-related 99% of the time. Yup, 99% of the time (source: Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong)

    "The hair loss usually occurs in one of several specific patterns and hence it has been called male pattern baldness or androgenetic alopecia. Only about one percent of hair loss is caused by other conditions. These include various nutritional, metababolic and hormone disorders.
    Male pattern baldness involves a genetic susceptibility of some of the hair follicles to the hormone dihydrotestosterone, (DHT). This hormone acting over time on these susceptible follicles causes a gradual shrinking, (miniaturization), and finally death of these follicles."

    The treatments you should take should focus on inhibit DHT synthesis. Finasteride, Minoxodil w/ 5% azelaic acid and a Ketoconazole Shampoo are my suggestions. I detail my specific suggestions on here - HairLossFromSteroids.com - Products that ACTUALLY Work

    I regard Toco-8 (I get lots of emails and PM about it) to be an optional supplement that works to speed hair growth. Test and HGH work are good as anything to grow hair quickly though.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  13. Thank you for commenting and sharing your opinion. I will say though, that although Finastride would be effective, it's side effects stop me from recommending it to nearly anyone.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Thank you for commenting and sharing your opinion. I will say though, that although Finastride would be effective, it's side effects stop me from recommending it to nearly anyone.
    Sides from many of the hair loss treatments, outside of Minox, scare the **** out of me, especially Propecia.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Sides from many of the hair loss treatments, outside of Minox, scare the **** out of me, especially Propecia.
    Chemical castration is the best description I have heard.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Chemical castration is the best description I have heard.
    I'd say that's pretty accurate.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'd say that's pretty accurate.
    somewhat, its definitely a possibility... I run my own [doctor prescribed HRT] concurrently with my finasteride dose. We keep test is on the high side of normal, DHT is moderate so I'm probably significantly less at-risk to destroying my test/DHT levels. I def. wasn't suggesting the Toco doesn't work by posting that link - it does extremely well for hair growth. After I had this massive shed following a hair transplant I used Toco for 4-5 months and experienced a crazy resurgence of hair. Probably don't me personally but I'm a big fan of PP supplements.

    so in answer to the original question: anyone see hair growth on it? yes, grows your hair super fast, clinical studies confirm that.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59 View Post
    somewhat, its definitely a possibility... I run my own [doctor prescribed HRT] concurrently with my finasteride dose. We keep test is on the high side of normal, DHT is moderate so I'm probably significantly less at-risk to destroying my test/DHT levels. I def. wasn't suggesting the Toco doesn't work by posting that link - it does extremely well for hair growth. After I had this massive shed following a hair transplant I used Toco for 4-5 months and experienced a crazy resurgence of hair. Probably don't me personally but I'm a big fan of PP supplements.

    so in answer to the original question: anyone see hair growth on it? yes, grows your hair super fast, clinical studies confirm that.
    Thank you for sharing. I don't think we were discrediting your post, rather you made some good points. With your doctor monitoring everything, you should be good to go. Unfortunately, some guys jump on it as a quick fix, not realizing the potential sides.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59 View Post
    somewhat, its definitely a possibility... I run my own [doctor prescribed HRT] concurrently with my finasteride dose. We keep test is on the high side of normal, DHT is moderate so I'm probably significantly less at-risk to destroying my test/DHT levels. I def. wasn't suggesting the Toco doesn't work by posting that link - it does extremely well for hair growth. After I had this massive shed following a hair transplant I used Toco for 4-5 months and experienced a crazy resurgence of hair. Probably don't me personally but I'm a big fan of PP supplements.

    so in answer to the original question: anyone see hair growth on it? yes, grows your hair super fast, clinical studies confirm that.
    That's really interesting.. I can grow my beard WAY faster than pretty much any guy I know, perhaps because of my toco-8 usage year round.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I would definitely recommend avoid propecia, way too many horror stories.
    Damn right, I'm one of them. Stay away.

    Finally 'starting' to recover now after 3 years!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by monty1978 View Post
    Damn right, I'm one of them. Stay away.

    Finally 'starting' to recover now after 3 years!!
    Good luck to you man. I hate reading stories about what is can do to the male body. Some drugs should never be put on the market, and some doctors should investigate side effects when prescribing them.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. Quote Originally Posted by monty1978 View Post
    Damn right, I'm one of them. Stay away.

    Finally 'starting' to recover now after 3 years!!
    It is the most effective and most extensively researched hair loss drug in the world at the moment. Hundreds of studies done on its safety, quality, effects and everything.

    Been on a low dose propecia for a year now and no side effects what so ever, all of them are so exaggerated and most are placebo side effects.

    2 of my other mates have been on it for over 3 years and no side effects. But it's really up to you, to get your hormones checked and take responsibility for what your taking.

    Sorry to hear you have experienced terrible side effects though, have you got your hormones checked?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    It is the most effective and most extensively researched hair loss drug in the world at the moment. Hundreds of studies done on its safety, quality, effects and everything.

    Been on a low dose propecia for a year now and no side effects what so ever, all of them are so exaggerated and most are placebo side effects.

    2 of my other mates have been on it for over 3 years and no side effects. But it's really up to you, to get your hormones checked and take responsibility for what your taking.

    Sorry to hear you have experienced terrible side effects though, have you got your hormones checked?
    No effects on strength or body composition?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    No effects on strength or body composition?
    You know this is the first and only thing I was worried about?

    Absolutely none for what I can see. My libido is bloody good, the only side I got for the first two weeks was a bit "groggy"? But after taking it for so long, your mind just doesn't recognise it. The whole mind placebo thing is more powerful than the actual drug side effects itself

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    You know this is the first and only thing I was worried about?

    Absolutely none for what I can see. My libido is bloody good, the only side I got for the first two weeks was a bit "groggy"? But after taking it for so long, your mind just doesn't recognise it. The whole mind placebo thing is more powerful than the actual drug side effects itself
    Just because there are many that use it without issue, does not mean the drug should still be prescribed. It isn't a mind placebo thing. It is a drug that specifically targets DHT, a hormone that is very essential to a man's wellbeing.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hair growth! :(
    By SpyderThree in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 02:28 AM
  2. Dht and hair growth
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 04:34 PM
  3. IGF and Body Hair Growth
    By agntx07 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 01:54 PM
  4. DHT precursors and Hair Growth
    By ersatz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 04:05 AM
Log in
Log in