Toco8, Anyone see hair growth while on it?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Taco 8 is a staple for me. Irrgardless of hair loss it has a whole host of health benefits and Taco 8 is the best blend I've found. However, MPB is naturally occuring on both sides of my family tree and I still have a full head of hair at age 62.
    mm tacos

holy cow your 62???? thats awesome! Keep training!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Taco 8 is a staple for me. Irrgardless of hair loss it has a whole host of health benefits and Taco 8 is the best blend I've found. However, MPB is naturally occuring on both sides of my family tree and I still have a full head of hair at age 62.
    Agreed, Toco-8 and EndoAmp are two Primordial supps I never stop taking (sustain alpha I recently started taking, perhaps it will be staple as well). The health benefits of tocotrienols, PS and Resveratrol are not to be underestimated.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   

3. Nice! Going to order some up. I wanted to stay away from the propecia and other chemicals. I know toco8 has added health benefits so figured it would be the better choice wether it "grows" hair or not. Worse case scenario I get another staple in my diet! Thanks again.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Nice! Going to order some up. I wanted to stay away from the propecia and other chemicals. I know toco8 has added health benefits so figured it would be the better choice wether it "grows" hair or not. Worse case scenario I get another staple in my diet! Thanks again.
    It's one of the few things I've kept in my arsenal as a staple after weeding out a lot of the things I used to take.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. Quote Originally Posted by Boatcop1 View Post
    Nice! Going to order some up. I wanted to stay away from the propecia and other chemicals. I know toco8 has added health benefits so figured it would be the better choice wether it "grows" hair or not. Worse case scenario I get another staple in my diet! Thanks again.
    I would definitely recommend avoid propecia, way too many horror stories.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

6. I was shedding for a while and started to try Toco 8. After a few months I noticed I stopped shedding and my hair seems the same if not better than it did 3 years ago.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

7. Im pissed i missed the sale on the toco-8. I shouldve bought two grrrrrrr...I love toco-8 great all around product

8. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Im pissed i missed the sale on the toco-8. I shouldve bought two grrrrrrr...I love toco-8 great all around product
    Yah. Primordial makes a lot of great all-around products for daily use.
    Sustain Alpha is back!

9. I like the sound of increase in HDL

I have had issues with HDL for 10 years!

My buddy had a tiny little jar of this he was showing me on Saturday, telling me how good the stuff was, but I was too wasted to follow what the hell he was telling me (my quarterly binge session- don't normally drink).

I will def read more about it tonight
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

10. I've been using it with minoxidil for many months now, my hair looks better. Still thin in front, I still shed but I realized I've been shedding since I was 12 so it must be growing as fast.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    I like the sound of increase in HDL

I have had issues with HDL for 10 years!

My buddy had a tiny little jar of this he was showing me on Saturday, telling me how good the stuff was, but I was too wasted to follow what the hell he was telling me (my quarterly binge session- don't normally drink).

I will def read more about it tonight
    The lipid improving effects alone make it worth it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The lipid improving effects alone make it worth it.
    I have never had issues with my lipid profile, but I take it to assure I won't in the future
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

13. oh shiit, i just realized i have some toco 8 and endo amp in my cabinet i forgot about, gonna have to use them.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    oh shiit, i just realized i have some toco 8 and endo amp in my cabinet i forgot about, gonna have to use them.
    Man that's a great find!! Lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

15. Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    I don't have a problem with loosing hair. My wife's hair had been thinning and she swears by TOCO 8. She complained about it and saw me taking the supplement. After trying if for herselft she was very surprized how effective it was. Now I have to buy it for her too, ugh...
    Haha...I'm in the same boat, but I buy it for my Mom.

The Honest Truth About Toco-8
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

16. Im not gonna lie ....I got beautiful hair. Like black chicks have wanted to purchase it from me. And most of my family have lost their hair in their 20s so im freaking out super bad and u wanted to join the dark side which made it a lot worst. I started using need2shampo since it won't effect cycles and and I still have my hair. Hell I even got the ones back...you know the ones from the corner of your hair the you lose first.

Anyways good stuff and it has lasted me for 3-4 months but I use a lot more than dime size.

I would love to try out p's product but atm I can't afford it :/

17. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Im not gonna lie ....I got beautiful hair. Like black chicks have wanted to purchase it from me. And most of my family have lost their hair in their 20s so im freaking out super bad and u wanted to join the dark side which made it a lot worst. I started using need2shampo since it won't effect cycles and and I still have my hair. Hell I even got the ones back...you know the ones from the corner of your hair the you lose first.

Anyways good stuff and it has lasted me for 3-4 months but I use a lot more than dime size.

I would love to try out p's product but atm I can't afford it :/
    You should've taken advantage of our sale.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

18. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post

Thanks for sharing stxnas!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

19. Need bigger tubs like 3 months worth

20. I say they sell a 55 gallon drum.

21. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    Need bigger tubs like 3 months worth
    They last 2 months as is.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

22. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post

Incredible news, glad it's still working for her

23. She's been on it for about a year now. I try to keep a sealed container in her refrigerator at all times. She just lets me know when she breaks into the new tub.
    Thanks for a great product that has so many great benefits.

24. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    She's been on it for about a year now. I try to keep a sealed container in her refrigerator at all times. She just lets me know when she breaks into the new tub.
    Thanks for a great product that has so many great benefits.
    Thanks for the continued support.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Thanks for the continued support.
    ^Agreed. I absolutely love hearing when a product we sell has helped someone, especially when it is health/confidence related!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

26. i always worry about hair loss, even though it doesn't really run in my family.

used toco 8 way back when on the trs not sure if it helped hair growth, i dont even think i knew what it was for (then)

27. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i always worry about hair loss, even though it doesn't really run in my family.

used toco 8 way back when on the trs not sure if it helped hair growth, i dont even think i knew what it was for (then)
    I worry about it too but show almost no signs... barely even a receding hairline at the temples like most guys, even those with fine heads of hair, can show.
    Sustain Alpha is back!

28. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I worry about it too but show almost no signs... barely even a receding hairline at the temples like most guys, even those with fine heads of hair, can show.
    Dang thats lucky.. I've been shedding every since graduated High School... but it seems to be still growing strong everywhere else on my body....
    RecoverBro ELITE

29. ^^^Haha. It's odd how that works.

30. I also have very little body hair lol, there is definitely a correlation. My hair follicles don't respond to DHT well, that's pretty obvious.
    Sustain Alpha is back!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hair growth! :(
    By SpyderThree in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 02:28 AM
  2. Dht and hair growth
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 04:34 PM