Toco8, Anyone see hair growth while on it?

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of running some toco8 for 6 months or so. I found a few logs but nothing really substantial to prove hair growth. I am thinning in the back slightly and would love to slow down the mpb. Anyone with real world no BS results?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ive heard and read some users having some success with growth. but to be honest i dont think most people take it for that reason. there are so many benefits to using toco id continue even if it made me shed a little. toco is in all honesty my only true staple supplement(excluding protein)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive heard and read some users having some success with growth. but to be honest i dont think most people take it for that reason. there are so many benefits to using toco id continue even if it made me shed a little. toco is in all honesty my only true staple supplement(excluding protein)
This is exactly how I feel. The potential list of benefits seem endless, so I have always taken the hair thing as a cherry on top if it happens. However, I personally don't use it for hair, so I can't comment.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
why not use rogaine or propecia? that would be a safe bet.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Toco 8 at 2 doses a day and n2shampoo seems like a good on cycle preventive shedding plan.

I dunno about just thinning hair though

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My hair grew faster

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking this for over a year and have noticed as stated above faster growth, but no regrowth. My hair just keeps getting thinner each year, sucks.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
No.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started using some vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) when I noticed some shedding/thinning and it's hard for me to say if I noticed much from it (I'm not saying that would be the same as Toco 8). I've been using N2Shampoo for just under 2 months and that has at least slowed/decreased the shedding. For me, personally, I don't think I'll get my situation resolved until I fix some underlying medical issues. That being said, though, the shampoo has helped at least in a noticeable amount. I'd very much be interested in trying Toco 8 at some point, though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a difference in efficacy between tocopherols and tocotrienols.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope, but it's good stuff anyway.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

cdsfx

Awards
Love this stuff been using 3 scoops spread out per day. Makes me feel good,helps the libido, and as an added benefit the acne scars on my cheek seem to be disappearing or at the very least becoming less visible. Also the area which seemed to be turned permanetly red from all the acne medication has returned to it's normal color. As far as hair goes my body hair seems to grow back significantly faster. The hair on my head also seems to need a touch up more frequently...all these effects with the exception of the libido and sense of well being have been very gradual. Great product def worth it

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why not use rogaine or propecia? that would be a safe bet.
I believe propecia decreases DHT levels and causes multiple side effects associated with low DHT levels...ED, low libido, gyno, etc

I've also read that some users of propecia experienced issues that weren't resolved when its use was discontinued.

I'd never touch this stuff!!!!!!!!!

But, I love toco8...but I've never used it for hair loss, sorry I can't offer more info on that.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not for me, but I do get a measured increase in my HDL numbers

n87

Awards
  • Established
I don't have a problem with loosing hair. My wife's hair had been thinning and she swears by TOCO 8. She complained about it and saw me taking the supplement. After trying if for herselft she was very surprized how effective it was. Now I have to buy it for her too, ugh...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have a problem with loosing hair. My wife's hair had been thinning and she swears by TOCO 8. She complained about it and saw me taking the supplement. After trying if for herselft she was very surprized how effective it was. Now I have to buy it for her too, ugh...
Glad it could help her out.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any discussion on the new findings that Vitamin E raises prostate cancer risks? I figured its bull and probably a very unreliable study but I didn't have the time to look at it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any discussion on the new findings that Vitamin E raises prostate cancer risks? I figured its bull and probably a very unreliable study but I didn't have the time to look at it.
Same story as always: high dose alpha tocopherol.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same story as always: high dose alpha tocopherol.
so its more because there is an imbalance is tocopherols? which makes Toco 8 useful since it contains tocopherols and trienols?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, nature never intended us to have a high dose of a single isomer.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, nature never intended us to have a high dose of a single isomer.
couldnt that be said then for all multivitamins? Since most contain only 1 isomer?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE!
That's actually the theme to this year's New Year's Eve party. I tried it out in 1999 and it went over well then, too.

Is this your RSVP?

;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's actually the theme to this year's New Year's Eve party. I tried it out in 1999 and it went over well then, too.

Is this your RSVP?

;)
I have always wanted to hav a Y2K party where everyone sits around in the dark and eats canned food.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Taco 8 is a staple for me. Irrgardless of hair loss it has a whole host of health benefits and Taco 8 is the best blend I've found. However, MPB is naturally occuring on both sides of my family tree and I still have a full head of hair at age 62.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taco 8 is a staple for me. Irrgardless of hair loss it has a whole host of health benefits and Taco 8 is the best blend I've found. However, MPB is naturally occuring on both sides of my family tree and I still have a full head of hair at age 62.
mm tacos

holy cow your 62???? thats awesome! Keep training!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, Toco-8 and EndoAmp are two Primordial supps I never stop taking (sustain alpha I recently started taking, perhaps it will be staple as well). The health benefits of tocotrienols, PS and Resveratrol are not to be underestimated.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Going to order some up. I wanted to stay away from the propecia and other chemicals. I know toco8 has added health benefits so figured it would be the better choice wether it "grows" hair or not. Worse case scenario I get another staple in my diet! Thanks again.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Going to order some up. I wanted to stay away from the propecia and other chemicals. I know toco8 has added health benefits so figured it would be the better choice wether it "grows" hair or not. Worse case scenario I get another staple in my diet! Thanks again.
It's one of the few things I've kept in my arsenal as a staple after weeding out a lot of the things I used to take.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely recommend avoid propecia, way too many horror stories.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was shedding for a while and started to try Toco 8. After a few months I noticed I stopped shedding and my hair seems the same if not better than it did 3 years ago.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im pissed i missed the sale on the toco-8. I shouldve bought two grrrrrrr...I love toco-8 great all around product

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im pissed i missed the sale on the toco-8. I shouldve bought two grrrrrrr...I love toco-8 great all around product
Yah. Primordial makes a lot of great all-around products for daily use.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I like the sound of increase in HDL

I have had issues with HDL for 10 years!

My buddy had a tiny little jar of this he was showing me on Saturday, telling me how good the stuff was, but I was too wasted to follow what the hell he was telling me (my quarterly binge session- don't normally drink).

I will def read more about it tonight

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I've been using it with minoxidil for many months now, my hair looks better. Still thin in front, I still shed but I realized I've been shedding since I was 12 so it must be growing as fast.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the sound of increase in HDL

I have had issues with HDL for 10 years!

My buddy had a tiny little jar of this he was showing me on Saturday, telling me how good the stuff was, but I was too wasted to follow what the hell he was telling me (my quarterly binge session- don't normally drink).

I will def read more about it tonight
The lipid improving effects alone make it worth it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh shiit, i just realized i have some toco 8 and endo amp in my cabinet i forgot about, gonna have to use them.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Im not gonna lie ....I got beautiful hair. Like black chicks have wanted to purchase it from me. And most of my family have lost their hair in their 20s so im freaking out super bad and u wanted to join the dark side which made it a lot worst. I started using need2shampo since it won't effect cycles and and I still have my hair. Hell I even got the ones back...you know the ones from the corner of your hair the you lose first.

Anyways good stuff and it has lasted me for 3-4 months but I use a lot more than dime size.

I would love to try out p's product but atm I can't afford it :/

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not gonna lie ....I got beautiful hair. Like black chicks have wanted to purchase it from me. And most of my family have lost their hair in their 20s so im freaking out super bad and u wanted to join the dark side which made it a lot worst. I started using need2shampo since it won't effect cycles and and I still have my hair. Hell I even got the ones back...you know the ones from the corner of your hair the you lose first.

Anyways good stuff and it has lasted me for 3-4 months but I use a lot more than dime size.

I would love to try out p's product but atm I can't afford it :/
You should've taken advantage of our sale.