Vanadyl sulphate

benmuscle

Awards
Is vanadyl sulphate good post workout (or any other time?)

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
yes, lowers leptin levels. increases insulin sensitivity, readily excreted and not held very long in vanadium sensitive tissues.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
man i remember when it first hit the scenes. from the write ups back then i would have though id have a shelf full of olympia trophies to look at now lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Vanadyl is one of those old school tricks to improving blood sugar and nutrient uptake. It mimicks insulin. I made it a must in my diet, especially during off season and late in the cutting game. Be sure to take some time to cycle off though, it gets a little tough on the liver.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
theres a possibility of VS being toxic, donotwant/10.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
as with many other things.

shown to be fine in up to 150mg (VS) due to being excreted readily, and not absorbed into the vanadium sensitive tissue due to poor oral bioavilability however it still being able to maintain function. and if you take vit C or HCA or any citric acid with it it acts as a chelator.

read the studies posted.

also

BMOV and organic salts are almost 2x as potent and more readily absorbed. id becareful with those products way before prdcts with VS in them

hell ive been on VS for over 3 years like every day... not kidney no bone issues.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I started taking GLycobol which has BMOV and I like its results much better. Its just a different form of the same thing. I never noticed any problems but thats what Ive been told and I just play safe.

benmuscle

Awards
i bought some for cheap at holland and barrett a couple of years back because it was being discontinued. not sure why...

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I started taking GLycobol which has BMOV and I like its results much better. Its just a different form of the same thing. I never noticed any problems but thats what Ive been told and I just play safe.
its the mixture of ingredients that have the BMOV seem to work better then the VS lol

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Hold on, if VS/BMOV lowers leptin, wouldn't make more sense to avoid it on refeed day (for those like me who uses
refeed to boost leptin)? Iàm sure I am missing something here, hence the question

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Hold on, if VS/BMOV lowers leptin, wouldn't make more sense to avoid it on refeed day (for those like me who uses
refeed to boost leptin)? Iàm sure I am missing something here, hence the question
no way,

leptin will still be stimulated, just not raised as high and will clear from circulation a little faster to avoid leptin resistance.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vanadyl is one of those old school tricks to improving blood sugar and nutrient uptake. It mimicks insulin. I made it a must in my diet, especially during off season and late in the cutting game. Be sure to take some time to cycle off though, it gets a little tough on the liver.
Vanadyl Sulfate true method of action for increasing Insulin Sensitivity mainly via reduction of gluconeogenesis (Hepatic Glucose output)

good read here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC295932/pdf/jcinvest00027-0083.pdf