Dermacrine and Rs transderm Pic and WTF

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hi all I just wanted to share a pic of Dermacrine and Rs transderm and WTF.. It just so strange that you get 60 servings from NTBM and only 23 @ 5 pumps or 27 and 4 pumps for dermacrine.... I must say the Rs trans must have a great delivery systems for such a small dose... I want to say the trans dry faster but also you are using less product too.. any who I just want folks to see a side by side pic of the two I got bunch of both..

tran derm (800 x 800).jpg

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hope you like the transaderm, i'm sure you will

i've been on transaderm for alittle now and have been liking it, i won't give a review...ppl tend to get their panties in a bunch

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Transaderm for 1week now.. Must say it just the shi#### I love it- it gives me some good boost in my mood I am running a combo of Var and this Rs.. very good.. I love PP I have bought ton of their products.. Rs Got 60 servings compare to 27 serving WTF is 27 not even a full run in my book.... PP if you bring back the[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] derm it better be free or just don't bother you can not compare 27 to 60-the delivery systems-how fast that shi### dries .... I have read reviews on both and i have used both ( well I am still on my 1st run on trans but still I ran derm 3 times before love it!)

PP you are still prince in book but NTBM is king! Do not get pissed Like my daddy always says to folks no such thing as bragging either you are telling the truth or you are lying… I am not lying about NTBM being king for the Trans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/FONT]

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was really surprised too at first, but the effects will let you know it's working just fine. I've had the Transaderm fall out of solution once (my fault leaving it in heated car then to A/C several times). When it falls out of solution, you can see a lot of the active in there. Fortunately it's easy to reconstitute by putting the bottle in a hot water bath and shaking.

Glad to hear it's working so well for you. I'm a big fan, I bought 4 bottles already!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the nice review island....glad your enjoying it already

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah its kinda funny that the 60 serving bottle is smaller than the 23 serving

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am collecting this like candy!!! ! once I get paid next week I going to order 4 more this will take me up to 7 bottles!... I little pissed that I got 5 bottles PP derm in my house.. Will used in the next year or so ( maybe you will see them in the auction form!)

Question:

Why Have the PP reps been so SHHHHHH about this great product Transaderm?
Why have no PP rep tried this product and give it a review That would great to see what a Rep from PP would say about your Transaderm --- I know crazy talk!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am collecting this like candy!!! ! once I get paid next week I going to order 4 more this will take me up to 7 bottles!... I little pissed that I got 5 bottles PP derm in my house.. Will used in the next year or so ( maybe you will see them in the auction form!)

Question:

Why Have the PP reps been so SHHHHHH about this great product Transaderm?
Why have no PP rep tried this product and give it a review That would great to see what a Rep from PP would say about your Transaderm --- I know crazy talk!
I don't think we really need to cause any drama. Primordial said they're out of the trandermal DHEA market, and are focusing on their AndroSeries. Thier limited time production of Dermacrine ended, so unless they want to start it back up it's pretty clear that Transaderm is the go-to transdermal DHEA product.

I for one don't need to rub it in (intentional), so we let the products speak for themselves.

Again, I'm glad you're having such great results! Have you tried Formastanzol yet, it uses the same carrier?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I don't think we really need to cause any drama. Primordial said they're out of the trandermal DHEA market, and are focusing on their AndroSeries. Thier limited time production of Dermacrine ended, so unless they want to start it back up it's pretty clear that Transaderm is the go-to transdermal DHEA product.

I for one don't need to rub it in (intentional), so we let the products speak for themselves.

Again, I'm glad you're having such great results! Have you tried Formastanzol yet, it uses the same carrier?
Formastanzol no have not.. One My list can I get a little discount please so I want to test this out because I have been using PP SUSTAIN-ALPHA for while I love it!!! but if you have the same Carrier then I am sold 5 bottles please!!!!
100mgs Formestane
25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

SUSTAIN-ALPHA (TOPICAL)
Trans-Resveratrol (99% pure - emodin free)
162 mg​

[HR][/HR]
7,8-Benzoflavone (99%)
108 mg​

[HR][/HR]
Aromatic oil blend
21 mg​

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately Formastanzol is out of stock at the moment, but it'll be back at mrsupps.com. You can use needto10 for 10% off.

By the way, right now there's a BOGO sale on the PH/DS at Mr. Supps, really good deals on Helladdrol (H-drol) and Katanadrol (Furuza).