Hemavol or Primaforce Citrulline Malate + Agmatine

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Hemavol or Primaforce Citrulline Malate + Agmatine


    Would you rather take

    6 grams a day of Citrulline Malate
    18.95

    750mg a day of Agamatine
    16.99

    35.90


    or

    Hemavol
    29.99
    Niacin 12.5 mg 125%
    Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1.25 mg 20,883%
    Hemodynamix Matrix: **
    Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg **
    Citrulline Malate 2,500 mg **
    Glycerol Monosterate 1000 mg **
    Norvaline 125 mg **%
    NO2 Vasodilation Support Matrix: **
    L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Rutacaerpine, Epimedium (20%) 150 mg **
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.
    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, Natural Lemon Flavor, Artificial Lemon Flavor, Sodium Bi-Carbonate, Sucralose, Acesulfame-K, Silicon Dioxide, and Yellow #5.




    and why?

    thanks


  2. if you're on a budget, primaforce cit-mal + agamtine would be a great combo....

    but if you have the $ to spend, with hemavol you also get quite a few other goodies, plus it tastes like liquid candy
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       


  3. I'd buy both. Use the bulks when I have time and pills or Hemavol powder when I'm on the run. The life of a bodybuilder is crazy enough and after making 6 meals sometime I don't feel like busting out the crack scale to weigh my bulks out.

  4. Bulk cit mal + bulk agmatine will be your best bet, it's actually what i use. If you have money to spare Hemavol is a solid choice.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    if you're on a budget, primaforce cit-mal + agamtine would be a great combo....

    but if you have the $ to spend, with hemavol you also get quite a few other goodies, plus it tastes like liquid candy
    ^this. The hemavol has a few other good ingredients in there, but it's also a little less economical. Plus, new flavors are coming out soon too
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bigugly View Post
    I'd buy both. Use the bulks when I have time and pills or Hemavol powder when I'm on the run. The life of a bodybuilder is crazy enough and after making 6 meals sometime I don't feel like busting out the crack scale to weigh my bulks out.
    You really weigh everything out each time? Damn, I just guess lol!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You really weigh everything out each time? Damn, I just guess lol!

    Mike
    i weigh most everything out....scoopers are hardly ever accurate, always nice to know you're actually getting what the label says you are
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  8. Neither. i would do either 1000mg agmatine or 8g citrulline
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. I'm always close to recreating domintap with primaforce agmatine and citrulline malate but I'm cheap and too lazy to mix it.

  10. You need to realize that HemaVol is much more than just Agmatine + Citrulline Malate. While it does provide huge doses of those ingredients, there are also great doses of GMS, and a HUGE dose of L-Norvaline.

    Try adding in L-Norvaline at 250mg/day with just pure Norvaline pills,a nd you will end up spending more than just using HemaVol alone(if u use agmatine/cit malate/norvaline in bulk).


    I'd suggest buying the 3 of them as suggested above. Use 1 scoop of hemavol/day on workout days, and the bulks on non-workout days.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  11. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

    I'd suggest buying the 3 of them as suggested above. Use 1 scoop of hemavol/day on workout days, and the bulks on non-workout days.
    1 scoop of hemavol pre, and use 500mg of the bulk agmatine post-workout to reap some of agmatines other benefits
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    i weigh most everything out....scoopers are hardly ever accurate, always nice to know you're actually getting what the label says you are
    mehhh.. don't care. Im still alive and kickin, I can use some extra maca
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  13. Hemavol looks and sounds like great stuff.
    I'm Back...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Hemavol looks and sounds like great stuff.
    I found that Hemavol is one of the few products I've used over the last 20 years that actually impressed me. On workout days, I use one scoop Hemavol prior to training, and one scoop Ultima + BCAA's to sip on during my workout. Great combo.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by crewchief182 View Post
    I found that Hemavol is one of the few products I've used over the last 20 years that actually impressed me. On workout days, I use one scoop Hemavol prior to training, and one scoop Ultima + BCAA's to sip on during my workout. Great combo.
    sounds similar to what I do man. I find sipping a bcaa intra workout after ingesting hemavol just creates the most INSANE pumps.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  16. yes i would always have hemavol on hand especially if you like candy but dont eat ****.....
    the watermelon is unfathomable!!!

    worst budget case, take 3g citrulline 500mg agmatine and 1/2 scoop hemacl for flavor. once you taste it you will never go without it
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  17. I just wouldn't respond to a thread posted by a banned user. I guess I just did though. Normally I wouldn't.

  18. good point but i didnt even catch that LOL!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  19. bulk CM, bulk Agmatine + bulk BCAA;s
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by crewchief182 View Post
    I found that Hemavol is one of the few products I've used over the last 20 years that actually impressed me. On workout days, I use one scoop Hemavol prior to training, and one scoop Ultima + BCAA's to sip on during my workout. Great combo.
    mmmm

    hemavol + ultima = awesome combo

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I just wouldn't respond to a thread posted by a banned user. I guess I just did though. Normally I wouldn't.
    not to mention....thread is from october
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I just wouldn't respond to a thread posted by a banned user. I guess I just did though. Normally I wouldn't.
    I didn't even notice that lol I remember this guy.. He was a real class act *******. I am like 89% sure he's back posting under a different name..


  22. I'm not sure if some of you guys have seen this, but I know the big thing with Hemavol is price....well I found it on Island Supplements for 18.99 right now. They are also selling Maximize for 21.99 I believe Just a heads up! (jumped on the maximize sale...570mg!)
    Someone once told me the definition of Hell.
    The last day you have on Earth, the person you BECAME......Will meet the person you could have BECOME

  23. blame it on crewchief.....he bumped it
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  24. The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  25. iforce, do u have any samples of the watermelon hemavol?
    CELTIC LABS REP

  26. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    iforce, do u have any samples of the watermelon hemavol?
    Yup!

    http://www.iforcenutrition.com/products.asp

    There you's go


  27. HELL YES!
    Someone once told me the definition of Hell.
    The last day you have on Earth, the person you BECAME......Will meet the person you could have BECOME

  28. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    iforce, do u have any samples of the watermelon hemavol?
    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    i'll have vaughn double check on this, but im not sure if we have Hemavol in sample packs yet....i know we have the lemon drop, but im not sure if an order was put in for watermelon or not
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    i'll have vaughn double check on this, but im not sure if we have Hemavol in sample packs yet....i know we have the lemon drop, but im not sure if an order was put in for watermelon or not
    Yeah after I posted that I checked and it looks like its only the hemavol tabs...


  30. HemaVol lemon drop + watermelon sample packs available as of this upcoming Wednesday!!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Citrulline Malate?
    By 808Pump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 09:03 PM
  2. Citrulline Malate vs Di-L-Arginine-L-Malate
    By jazzman21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 03:06 PM
  3. citrulline malate
    By wookie429 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 12:11 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 11:25 PM
Log in
Log in