Niacin12.5 mg125%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)1.25 mg20,883%
Hemodynamix Matrix: **
Agmatine Sulfate500 mg**
Citrulline Malate2,500 mg**
Glycerol Monosterate1000 mg**
Norvaline125 mg**%
NO2 Vasodilation Support Matrix: **
L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Rutacaerpine, Epimedium (20%)150 mg**
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, Natural Lemon Flavor, Artificial Lemon Flavor, Sodium Bi-Carbonate, Sucralose, Acesulfame-K, Silicon Dioxide, and Yellow #5.

and why?

thanks

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you're on a budget, primaforce cit-mal + agamtine would be a great combo....

but if you have the $ to spend, with hemavol you also get quite a few other goodies, plus it tastes like liquid candy :D

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
I'd buy both. Use the bulks when I have time and pills or Hemavol powder when I'm on the run. The life of a bodybuilder is crazy enough and after making 6 meals sometime I don't feel like busting out the crack scale to weigh my bulks out.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk cit mal + bulk agmatine will be your best bet, it's actually what i use. If you have money to spare Hemavol is a solid choice.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
if you're on a budget, primaforce cit-mal + agamtine would be a great combo....

but if you have the $ to spend, with hemavol you also get quite a few other goodies, plus it tastes like liquid candy :D
^this. The hemavol has a few other good ingredients in there, but it's also a little less economical. Plus, new flavors are coming out soon too :D

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd buy both. Use the bulks when I have time and pills or Hemavol powder when I'm on the run. The life of a bodybuilder is crazy enough and after making 6 meals sometime I don't feel like busting out the crack scale to weigh my bulks out.
You really weigh everything out each time? Damn, I just guess lol!

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You really weigh everything out each time? Damn, I just guess lol!

Mike
i weigh most everything out....scoopers are hardly ever accurate, always nice to know you're actually getting what the label says you are :D

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I'm always close to recreating domintap with primaforce agmatine and citrulline malate but I'm cheap and too lazy to mix it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to realize that HemaVol is much more than just Agmatine + Citrulline Malate. While it does provide huge doses of those ingredients, there are also great doses of GMS, and a HUGE dose of L-Norvaline.

Try adding in L-Norvaline at 250mg/day with just pure Norvaline pills,a nd you will end up spending more than just using HemaVol alone(if u use agmatine/cit malate/norvaline in bulk).

I'd suggest buying the 3 of them as suggested above. Use 1 scoop of hemavol/day on workout days, and the bulks on non-workout days.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd suggest buying the 3 of them as suggested above. Use 1 scoop of hemavol/day on workout days, and the bulks on non-workout days.
1 scoop of hemavol pre, and use 500mg of the bulk agmatine post-workout to reap some of agmatines other benefits ;)

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i weigh most everything out....scoopers are hardly ever accurate, always nice to know you're actually getting what the label says you are :D
mehhh.. don't care. Im still alive and kickin, I can use some extra maca :p

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hemavol looks and sounds like great stuff.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Hemavol looks and sounds like great stuff.
I found that Hemavol is one of the few products I've used over the last 20 years that actually impressed me. On workout days, I use one scoop Hemavol prior to training, and one scoop Ultima + BCAA's to sip on during my workout. Great combo.

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I found that Hemavol is one of the few products I've used over the last 20 years that actually impressed me. On workout days, I use one scoop Hemavol prior to training, and one scoop Ultima + BCAA's to sip on during my workout. Great combo.
sounds similar to what I do man. I find sipping a bcaa intra workout after ingesting hemavol just creates the most INSANE pumps.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes i would always have hemavol on hand especially if you like candy but dont eat ****.....
the watermelon is unfathomable!!!

worst budget case, take 3g citrulline 500mg agmatine and 1/2 scoop hemacl for flavor. once you taste it you will never go without it

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bulk CM, bulk Agmatine + bulk BCAA;s

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
mmmm

hemavol + ultima = awesome combo

I just wouldn't respond to a thread posted by a banned user. I guess I just did though. Normally I wouldn't.
not to mention....thread is from october :p

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wouldn't respond to a thread posted by a banned user. I guess I just did though. Normally I wouldn't.
I didn't even notice that lol I remember this guy.. He was a real class act *******. I am like 89% sure he's back posting under a different name..

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if some of you guys have seen this, but I know the big thing with Hemavol is price....well I found it on Island Supplements for 18.99 right now. They are also selling Maximize for 21.99 I believe Just a heads up! (jumped on the maximize sale...570mg!)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
iforce, do u have any samples of the watermelon hemavol?

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
HELL YES!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'll have vaughn double check on this, but im not sure if we have Hemavol in sample packs yet....i know we have the lemon drop, but im not sure if an order was put in for watermelon or not
Yeah after I posted that I checked and it looks like its only the hemavol tabs...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HemaVol lemon drop + watermelon sample packs available as of this upcoming Wednesday!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Im takin hemavol+ maximize rt now pw. Pretty good

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
New watermelon Hemavol is delishhhhhhhhhhh mmm num num num!

S

standon

Banned
Awards
To be honest hemavol gave
Me incredible headaches like no
Other... I have primaforce
Cit
Mall now and
It's pretty
Good... I drank a Ton of water to
It was weird I sold it

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hint: Adding vitamin C to any Preworkout is bound to x10 the effect

L

liveactioncow

Awards
You need to realize that HemaVol is much more than just Agmatine + Citrulline Malate. While it does provide huge doses of those ingredients, there are also great doses of GMS, and a HUGE dose of L-Norvaline.

Try adding in L-Norvaline at 250mg/day with just pure Norvaline pills,a nd you will end up spending more than just using HemaVol alone(if u use agmatine/cit malate/norvaline in bulk).

Might just try this myself. Currently loving hemavol solo on days I get more than 2 meals in before lifts and don't need PWO.

Srs though, can't beat that lemon drop flavor, tis perfection.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might just try this myself. Currently loving hemavol solo on days I get more than 2 meals in before lifts and don't need PWO.

Srs though, can't beat that lemon drop flavor, tis perfection.
Glad you like.. another one who has found the power of hemavol!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup I love the hemavol!! Just wish I could afford to run it nonstop...
I'm addicted.... It has become my favorite supplement! I refuse to train without my hemavol!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
HemaVol lemon drop + watermelon sample packs available as of this upcoming Wednesday!!!
Where do I go my good sir? :) Need to try it!

T

tal0716

Awards
Need to try some samples of Hemavol. Heard a good deal about it and hopefully I'll feel the effects of agmatine. Haven't so far since taking a half dozen separate servings of primaforce's powdered agmatine

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
WIN!!! I just cant do them on leg days just too painful...inb4UAllCallMeAWuss

personally 1 scoop does enough for me (yes I know some do 1.5-2 scoops)....1 scoop 3x a week, a tub last me at least 2 months
Yeah some people say they hit their sweet spot at 2 scoops. I found mine was just one :). Yay to longevity!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest hemavol gave
Me incredible headaches like no
Other... I have primaforce
Cit
Mall now and
It's pretty
Good... I drank a Ton of water to
It was weird I sold it
try Focus XT, Bulk Agmatine, Creatine and Beta Alanine. Great combo and substitue for something like hemavol.