Looking for best pre-workout supplement

  1. New Member
    coachrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.31%

    Looking for best pre-workout supplement


    I've only been back into working out almost a year now. Been out of the loop for several years. I have tried some pre-workouts like C4, Jack3d, Cellucor's N.O. I'm looking to you guys to help me get back in the swing of things. What's your recommendation for a good pump and energy? Thanks for the time.

  2. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.39%

    Interested in something new ?
    Check out our new PWO called SuperSize
    SuperSize -- The World's Best Pre-Workout

    We're currently having a contest over here! You can win prices such as PWO SuperSize, our stim-free PWO Ultra Reps and our 12 hour diet aid Slim FX.
  3. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Best product for a pre workout pump is Hemavol. Just look at the profile

    Hemavol

    1000mg Agmatine
    5000mg Citrulline Malate
    2000mg Glycerol Monostearate
    250mg L-Norvaline

    You can stack it with any stim based pre workout, just throw some bulk caffeine and 1,3 Dimethyl or stack with MaximizeV2. Use half a serving Hemavol and one serving Maximize. Both would last you over 30 workouts!

    Hemavol caps can be found for less then 30 bucks. Not a bad deal IMO

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854157
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Best product for a pre workout pump is Hemavol. Just look at the profile

    Hemavol

    1000mg Agmatine
    5000mg Citrulline Malate
    2000mg Glycerol Monostearate
    250mg L-Norvaline

    You can stack it with any stim based pre workout, just throw some bulk caffeine and 1,3 Dimethyl or stack with MaximizeV2. Use half a serving Hemavol and one serving Maximize. Both would last you over 30 workouts!

    Hemavol caps can be found for less then 30 bucks. Not a bad deal IMO
    ^Definitely this. That's what I've been stacking pre-workout (maximize and hemavol), pumps are sick. Hemavol is even great by itself when you're off stims too
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  5. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    ^Definitely this. That's what I've been stacking pre-workout (maximize and hemavol), pumps are sick. Hemavol is even great by itself when you're off stims too
    That reminds me... I need to take it easy on the stims for awhile

  6. New Member
    AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    322
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    10.16%

    We have a new pre workout that just came out a week or two ago. We have it on sale for half off.....14 bucks! It is a very unique combo of NO boosting ingredients mixed with BCAA's/vitamins/minerals. And if you dont like.....send it back and we'll give you your money back. Cant lose.

    http://www.cabergolean.com/collectio...cts/ergo-blitz
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com
  7. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    We have a new pre workout that just came out a week or two ago. We have it on sale for half off.....14 bucks! It is a very unique combo of NO boosting ingredients mixed with BCAA's/vitamins/minerals. And if you dont like.....send it back and we'll give you your money back. Cant lose.

    http://www.cabergolean.com/collectio...cts/ergo-blitz
    14$ brb checking dis out

  8. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    That reminds me... I need to take it easy on the stims for awhile
    Wanna jump on the SuperSize-train and yell Choo-Choo! Just send me a PM, Bro!

    Here's the profile for SuperSize!

    Yeah, novel ingredients is the word
  9. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Wanna jump on the SuperSize-train and yell Choo-Choo! Just send me a PM, Bro!

    Here's the profile for SuperSize!

    Yeah, novel ingredients is the word
    You know I'm a sucker for nitrates, lol

  10. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,454
    Rep Power
    1369329
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    depending on the final flavor of the supersize i'd like to mix it with N2KTS

    N2KTS- Awesome taste and perfect energy (not cracked out but an awesome kick in the arse)
    Supersize- Beta version was awesome for endurance

    i think it would be a killer stack together for intense training sessions
  11. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Stim - Meso, SuperPump

    Slight Stim/focus - Lit Up

    I like one scoop lit up and 1/2 scoop superpump
  12. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    You know I'm a sucker for nitrates, lol
    You, Sir! Have just been SuperSized!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    depending on the final flavor of the supersize i'd like to mix it with N2KTS

    N2KTS- Awesome taste and perfect energy (not cracked out but an awesome kick in the arse)
    Supersize- Beta version was awesome for endurance

    i think it would be a killer stack together for intense training sessions
    I think its gonna be original Gatorade taste, not sure how that taste really... From Sweden here, but I'm pretty sure you guys know!
  13. New Member
    coachrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.31%

    Thanks for all the input and I will look into to all of these. I was kind of afraid to ask this question. With everyone having their take on different supplements. Now at least, I have some options to get started with. I am very curious in getting Super Sized though. I'm open to all possibilities when it comes to supplements.
  14. Advanced Member
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    823
    Rep Power
    170668
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.96%

    Need2AMP is good, lit up, anadrolic state, and I can't remember the name of it but muscle feast makes some good one...but its stimulate free
  15. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854157
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    That reminds me... I need to take it easy on the stims for awhile
    Yea, me too actually come to think of it I'll probably just do a scoop and half of hemavol, maybe 2 in place of the stims for a little bit
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  16. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by coachrob View Post
    Thanks for all the input and I will look into to all of these. I was kind of afraid to ask this question. With everyone having their take on different supplements. Now at least, I have some options to get started with. I am very curious in getting Super Sized though. I'm open to all possibilities when it comes to supplements.
    I bet you are! Now head over to our contest and win yourself a SuperSize! It's sooo easy.. You can't fail really...
    Hmm, this is a better way to say it....

    If you don't win one, in the next couple of days, yeah you have to try atleast!!, I'll set you up for a free tube anyway !
  17. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would def give maximize v.2 a look; it is a highly under-rated pre-workout that has always gotten consistently great reviews since its introduction. Comes in two sizes as well at nutraplanet, so you can try the smaller tub first to assess how you like the product before spending a bunch of money, def worth a try imo.

    Mike
  18. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    For great stims and energy: Maximize V2 or SuperPump Max
    For good stim, focus, and taste: Focus XT
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  19. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,930
    Rep Power
    4095438
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by coachrob View Post
    I've only been back into working out almost a year now. Been out of the loop for several years. I have tried some pre-workouts like C4, Jack3d, Cellucor's N.O. I'm looking to you guys to help me get back in the swing of things. What's your recommendation for a good pump and energy? Thanks for the time.
    Any creatine nitrate based product with Agmatine

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  20. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I would def give maximize v.2 a look; it is a highly under-rated pre-workout that has always gotten consistently great reviews since its introduction. Comes in two sizes as well at nutraplanet, so you can try the smaller tub first to assess how you like the product before spending a bunch of money, def worth a try imo.

    Mike
    Maximizev2 is one of the only pre workouts that you only need to use one serving.

  21. New Member
    coachrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear

    I bet you are! Now head over to our contest and win yourself a SuperSize! It's sooo easy.. You can't fail really...
    Hmm, this is a better way to say it....

    If you don't win one, in the next couple of days, yeah you have to try atleast!!, I'll set you up for a free tube anyway !
    I went over there this morning and joined. I'm game to try it! Hope to hear from you soon.
  22. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Ultima is the most well-formulated preworkout on the market.
  23. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69824
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    56.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Ultima is the most well-formulated preworkout on the market.
    they should have a little "mr.cooper seal of approval" on the tub.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  24. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by coachrob View Post
    I went over there this morning and joined. I'm game to try it! Hope to hear from you soon.
    I have no doubt that you will contact me if you don't win !

    Good luck, bro!
  25. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Ultima is the most well-formulated preworkout on the market.
    I have never tried it out nor ever heard of it tbh. Well, not all brands hits the European market, so it's no wonder..

    It would be nice to hear your comparison between Ultima and Ultra Reps later on! (if you're gonna try Ultra reps out that is!)
  26. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69824
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    56.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    I have never tried it out nor ever heard of it tbh. Well, not all brands hits the European market, so it's no wonder..

    It would be nice to hear your comparison between Ultima and Ultra Reps later on! (if you're gonna try Ultra reps out that is!)
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/o...-servings.html

    pretty much the best all around stim free product out there....cant beat that formula right there. plus, omega doesnt use prop blends, A+ for that.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  27. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/o...-servings.html

    pretty much the best all around stim free product out there....cant beat that formula right there. plus, omega doesnt use prop blends, A+ for that.
    Thanks for the link, bro! Much appreciated!

    Looks like I need to order a batch and compare this to Ultra Reps
  28. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/o...-servings.html

    pretty much the best all around stim free product out there....cant beat that formula right there. plus, omega doesnt use prop blends, A+ for that.
    Holy **** 50 bucks!? I may have To break out the credit card...

  29. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6820
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i need me my stims at 5am, so for me its maximize v2, or 1 scoops superpump max with 1 scoop jack3d or 1/2 scoop maximize
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  30. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,370
    Rep Power
    2765919
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I've been loving Ultima since it came out, it has the best formula for preworkout supplements there is in my opinion.
  31. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I agree with most everybody here that ultima is a great product that speaks for it's self. I'm also interested in ultra reps. Seems very solid from the profile hard to go wrong. I will definitely try it to compare when I get the funds to try it. But as for my favorite all around preworkout it is LITUP. Very powerful focus with just the right amount of stims for energy and intense training sessions. The taste is unbelievable and it doesn't cause me jitters or crash. And on top of that it's very affordable.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  32. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I agree with most everybody here that ultima is a great product that speaks for it's self. I'm also interested in ultra reps. Seems very solid from the profile hard to go wrong. I will definitely try it to compare when I get the funds to try it. But as for my favorite all around preworkout it is LITUP. Very powerful focus with just the right amount of stims for energy and intense training sessions. The taste is unbelievable and it doesn't cause me jitters or crash. And on top of that it's very affordable.

    DUDE!? Why wait til you get the funds? Surely you couldn't have missed our HUGE giveaway ? Just follow the instructions in the contest thread or head over to our Facebook page.. It's hard NOT to win it..
  33. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear

    DUDE!? Why wait til you get the funds? Surely you couldn't have missed our HUGE giveaway ? Just follow the instructions in the contest thread or head over to our Facebook page.. It's hard NOT to win it..
    Thanks man. It's just that I don't have a facebook. I guess I need to set one up though.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  34. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Thanks man. It's just that I don't have a facebook. I guess I need to set one up though.
    Well, if you have buddy or someone that you trust, just ask them to do it for you.. either fill in their name or yours.. Doesn't matter to me.
  35. New Member
    lartinos's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    7163
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    21.27%

    otameal
  36. Advanced Member
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    823
    Rep Power
    170668
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by lartinos
    otameal
    If you stack them with DES or lr3
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Pre Workout Supplement?
    By Benzino in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 01:26 PM
  2. pre-workout supplement
    By radley86 in forum MMA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 07:16 PM
  3. Looking for a Pre-workout Supplement
    By bz384 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 03:17 PM
  4. Pre-Workout supplement?
    By joekrist in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 10:23 AM
  5. Supplement and workout help
    By burton_tool in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 11:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in