18 Year Old in need of NATURAL help

Majike44

Majike44

Awards
I'm 18, and I do NOT want advice on any anabolic supplements (yet). I'm currently seeking some natural supplements which may provide anabolic-like effects; I've already attempted Sativa, Yohimbe, Tongkat Ali, and Tribulus Terrestis as natural herbs, all with dismal results. Anything else floating around? Already taking plenty of amino acids/protein powders so those aren't really needed either.

Goal = Get CUT

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
u looking for like a natty stack then???

if thats the direction u want I would go the sns stack with daa

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
The best for natural as I have read and/or tried:

X Factor
Bioforge V3
Triazole
DAA

Even at a young age you should notice good effects from X-Factor. Different opinions float around about t-boosters at your age, but I noticed good strength increases and leaning effects from all that I mentioned.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
well at 18 your test levels should be high naturally. That is probably why you did not feel much. Have you been taking Creatine? that would be your first best bet and should be taking it. AnaBeta has been having great reviews too.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
As long as your diet is good you'll notice solid gains, as long as you're doing what you said. At 18 your test levels are probably very high, so a natural test stack might or might not provide you some benefits. You could run something like DAA and Tropinol, or another test booster of choice. You could throw erase and some sort of nutrient partitioner in there too, to make sure you're making the most of all the food and nutrient you're consuming and keeping cortisol in estrogen in check. That, and your testosterone might be bound and your free test might not be as high as it could be. if that's the case you could try something like testabolan, which will help uncouple bound testosterone, raising your free test levels (the kind of test that will help make you more anabolic). You might notice more from the nutrient partitioner than anything given your age. So basically, things to consider:

DAA
Erase
Nutrient partitioner (ex. slin-sane)
Test booster: Tropinol, Triazole, or Bioforge (all are really great products, I'm using Tropinol right now, and liking it so far)
Testabolan, to help promote free test, or something similar

Majike44

Majike44

Awards
Thanks a lot, going to look into all of these

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine and DAA....Also some Agmatine :D

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
The best for natural as I have read and/or tried:

X Factor
Bioforge V3
Triazole

DAA

Even at a young age you should notice good effects from X-Factor. Different opinions float around about t-boosters at your age, but I noticed good strength increases and leaning effects from all that I mentioned.
Those 3 bolded are fawkin awesome products. Triazole is actually very effective for the younger guys age(18-21) and Bio Forge is so much more than a test booster. X-Factor is also an amazing non hormonal product although I prefer it when bulking as its basically a pro inflammatory(even though it appeared to reduce some markers of inflammation in the few studies I've read).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those 3 bolded are fawkin awesome products. Triazole is actually very effective for the younger guys age(18-21) and Bio Forge is so much more than a test booster. X-Factor is also an amazing non hormonal product although I prefer it when bulking as its basically a pro inflammatory(even though it appeared to reduce some markers of inflammation in the few studies I've read).
dif your on a budge look into Vidasupps :D

Majike44

Majike44

Awards
Already got DAA comin now ;) Thanks! Still doing research on the rest