Driven Sports: The Craze Play-by-Play Series

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

Over the coming days we will be posting up brand new play-by-plays on the Driven Blog which feature real-life workouts fueled by the pending Driven Sports pre-workout formula Craze. In addition to these will be revealing some interesting aspects about Craze, including what it contains and why, and what it does not contain and why. This thread will serve as a launch pad for each of these play-by-plays. So far there are three published, an introduction to the series, and we have several more to come. In fact, we want more, so will be offering some of you the opportunity to proviide your own play-by-play workout using Craze in the coming days.

Introducing the Craze play-by-plays

The Craze Play-by-plays - Part one

The Craze Play-by-plays - Part two

The Craze Play-by-plays - Part three

The Craze Play-by-plays - Part four

The Craze Play-by-plays - Part five

The Craze Play-by-plays - Part six

What Craze is not.

More to come. In the mean time, be sure to be following us on Facebook and Twitter!

@DrivenSports
Facebook: DrivenSports
Facebook: The Next Big Craze

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Very excited for this, going to be upping my volume shortly and want something that will help me beat the **** out of myself just a little bit more each time :p

T

trenbologna

Awards
DS has been changing the game with QUALITY supplements. If there's one company that gets me excited with a new product launch its you ****ers.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
There really is nothing out right now that compares to the effects this will give you. Can't wait to get my hands on some MORE!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There really is nothing out right now that compares to the effects this will give you. Can't wait to get my hands on some MORE!!
What is it more performance based or heavy stim based? Are there any write ups or info released about it

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
So as an official stim crack whore, how happy will I be with my results?

A

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
This will no doubt be a phenomenal product from an even more phenomenal company! Very, very excited.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
What is it more performance based or heavy stim based? Are there any write ups or info released about it
Here's a quote I pulled from Sldge.
The only qualifiers for the formula were that it needed to improve all out performance. If it didnt do that then it didnt go in the formula. We tried out a lot of different ingredients and surprisingly there are few that we took out because performance either didnt improve or in some cases was worse. More for that to come (watch the Driven Blog).
Make sure to sign up to the Facebook pages as well as Twitter. Lots of info and possible opportunities to try Craze.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's a quote I pulled from Sldge.

Make sure to sign up to the Facebook pages as well as Twitter. Lots of info and possible opportunities to try Craze.
:) thanks.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
HaHa! You beat me to it!! Looks Awesome Rob!!