Anyone tried Now Foods Dopa Mucuna?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried Now Foods brand Dopa Mucuna? if so, any feedback on it?

A

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have it worked for me, stuff kicked on the 3rd week for me, I woke up with morning wood alot, sense of well being and more energy!

A

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
No worries buddy! Now foods stuff are legitimate! Wasn't expecting much but it did work

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOW has amazing quality control, so it is legit.

You could get something like EndoSurge which has the mucuna and divan in it

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I mainly want it for the prolactin check. EndoSurge has a nice profile and a not expensive. adding it to my shopping list.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna suggest Endosurge as well - if you're looking for a good Mucuna product, Endosurge is well dosed and quite affordable. :)
no doubt about that

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Now Foods is one of the best commodity brands out there, along with Jarrow. Now is just priced cheaper.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, I mainly want it for the prolactin check. EndoSurge has a nice profile and a not expensive. adding it to my shopping list.
Good choice man. I'd buy endosurge for the enhanced sleep and overall feeling better. The extra stinging nettle is just a bonus! And that stuff justifies the price in the bottle!
Love it.

jbotelho6791

jbotelho6791

Awards
yup, felt real good in the mornings full of energy.. great stuff

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Excellent, you're going to like it. :)
I've ordered Now food Dupa Mucuna, but couldn't resist and bought 2 EndoSurge fron your site. Can't beat the price plus the free shipping. You guys should mention your products more around here.

I'm going to stack them for the extra l-dupa.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ordered Now food Dupa Mucuna, but couldn't resist and bought 2 EndoSurge fron your site. Can't beat the price plus the free shipping. You guys should mention your products more around here.

I'm going to stack them for the extra l-dupa.
Doing our best to bring 'em up when the opportunity arises. You can certainly help spread the word though, when Endosurge sends your libido through the roofs and dreams get crazy!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
i believe he is asking how much mucuna to reduce prolactin risk from DAA

B

benmuscle

Awards
I was just wondering what you were taking it for? I have this supplement but I was using it in the hope of harnessing my creativity in jamming sessions and writing; I got the idea after reading Oliver Sacks' book The Man who Mistook his Wife for A Hat. L-dopa was administered to patients with "sleepy sickness" which helped them to "awake." L-dopa also is related to tics in Tourette's Syndrome. Sacks discusses a patient with Tourettes, and his Tics allowed him to be very creative when playing the drums.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Link?
I liked muca in c4 buy they took it out. Nice for preworkout.

J

JoeHT

Awards
Now L-Dopa is decent, but it only 15% concentrate. I buy a 40% concentrate at about the same price from Barlowe's.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used it a few times and like it. Haven't ever had any problems with NOW. I use a few of their products.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
MAxximal pointed me to 1-Carboxy, better version of Mucuna. it is on nutra planet bulk powder. Do search on 1-Carboxy for more info on it.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
1 carboxy? Isnt that bulk powerfull? Also it works just like muca? Gh and prolactin wise

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
but what does it do?
This is the first time I've taken it. It is suposed to increase test levels, increase fertility, reduce prolactin. Some say reduce body fat but haven't read much feed back on that. It would be helpful when taking DAA, according to Dr Dana, taken 5 on, 2 off to counter prolactin from DAA.

Again this is first time I'm taking it so my direct knowledge is limited to what I've read. I'm taking it for the prolactin benefit. increase test would be a plus.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I got my EndoSurge today. that was pretty fast shipping, thanks BPS! I'll be taking EndoSurge and Now Dopa Mucuna for the extra Mucuna.

on a different note, I just dropped $494 on a stray cat with a broken leg. She will need more doctor visits over the next two months as she heals, so it will be safe to say I will be out of the supplements buying for a while. Good thing I have Stocked up on my new couple of months supplies :)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my EndoSurge today. that was pretty fast shipping, thanks BPS! I'll be taking EndoSurge and Now Dopa Mucuna for the extra Mucuna.

on a different note, I just dropped $494 on a stray cat with a broken leg. She will need more doctor visits over the next two months as she heals, so it will be safe to say I will be out of the supplements buying for a while. Good thing I have Stocked up on my new couple of months supplies :)
Good for you, taking in the cat. Pets can be such a blessing and simultaneously a huge financial burden. Hope it heals up quick. And, of course, thanks for your order! :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Same here man much respect for helping out the little creature. And cats are a lot of fun 2

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
You sir have got my respect for a longtime

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys :) it is just the right thing to do. I'm a pet person.