FAT BURNER!

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Hello All,

I've been away from AM for a while and I am now looking into a Good fat burner.. I just finished 6 weeks hdrol, now in PCT but would like to get my hands on a Really good fat burner to run soon..What would all of you say Is the BEST on the market as of right now?? OEP is kinda played out to me. what about FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500 XT?? hella long name..

would like ALL sugestions.

Thank you

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello All,

I've been away from AM for a while and I am now looking into a Good fat burner.. I just finished 6 weeks hdrol, now in PCT but would like to get my hands on a Really good fat burner to run soon..What would all of you say Is the BEST on the market as of right now?? OEP is kinda played out to me. what about FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500 XT?? hella long name..

Thank you
I would certainly say to wait at least a few weeks past your PCT to begin cutting. Definitely dont want to risk losing any gains.

Pro Xanthine seems to be pretty good for a stim based fat burner as far as the label goes, ive never used to however.

I've always been partial to Alpha-T2 or the OEP/Alpha-T2 stack.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i wouldnt throw in a fat burner to pct...

but, other than that......EC stack is still king.

however, there are some solid options out there.....dexaprine/HEAT stack/Alpha T-2/lean xtreme would be at the top of my list

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would only be using a fat burner to offset any potential fat gain, rather than actually burning fat which you do not want to do during pct; why risk loosing your hard earned muscle. Aside from that, I use fat burners in my pct really to keep my energy levels up when my hormones are fluctuating all over making me feel like crap. I would give a look into dexaprime for a stimulant based fat burner to keep energy levels up. Def a solid, strong stimulant and comes in a smaller bottled version on nutraplanet if you want to try it out first before buying a full bottle.

Other solid things to utilize during pct are lean xtreme, and a nutrient partitioner like anabolic pump.

Mike

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello All,

Thank you
Definitely dont want to run fat burners during PCT...esp stim loaded ones

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I would only be using a fat burner to offset any potential fat gain, rather than actually burning fat which you do not want to do during pct; why risk loosing your hard earned muscle. Aside from that, I use fat burners in my pct really to keep my energy levels up when my hormones are fluctuating all over making me feel like crap. I would give a look into dexaprime for a stimulant based fat burner to keep energy levels up.

Mike
^this, definitely. Don't want to run the risk of losing anything you've gained. Main use would probably be for energy levels and to offset fat gain, like mike said

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys i forgot to mention I AM NOT gonna use during pct...I was planning for afterwards...i actually ran OEP the entire cycle for added energy..should i abort during PCT and maybe use caffeine instead? I do have some EC left from summer i could use but that made me feel anxious and tempermental

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Don't use a fat burner for at least 4wks after pct is done. But if you hold out 6wks I'd do that. Use some green tea to keep metabolism high

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Don't use a fat burner for at least 4wks after pct is done. But if you hold out 6wks I'd do that. Use some green tea to keep metabolism high
EGCG is a nice antioxidant for general health but isn't going to do a whole lot for weight loss.

EC is king, throwing non stims in there or GDAs can also be really helpful.

EC + LX + SS would be a cheap stack that covers all your bases.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys i forgot to mention I AM NOT gonna use during pct...I was planning for afterwards...i actually ran OEP the entire cycle for added energy..should i abort during PCT and maybe use caffeine instead? I do have some EC left from summer i could use but that made me feel anxious and tempermental
I think using a stim based fat burner for energy is fine. Caffeine alone doesn't work all to great for those who have been using more complex energy supplements like OEP. You might need something a little more. I would use EC for energy also, I really only like to use ephedrine for the most minimal amount of time.

Mike

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
EGCG is a nice antioxidant for general health but isn't going to do a whole lot for weight loss.

EC is king, throwing non stims in there or GDAs can also be really helpful.

EC + LX + SS would be a cheap stack that covers all your bases.
what r GDAs? Also im assuming EC you mean ephederine/caffiene which i have..And LX you mean leanxtreme? As for SS not sure what youmean there...?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I think using a stim based fat burner for energy is fine. Caffeine alone doesn't work all to great for those who have been using more complex energy supplements like OEP. You might need something a little more. I would use EC for energy also, I really only like to use ephedrine for the most minimal amount of time.

Mike
last time i used EC i did a 6 week cycle...what would be the best and most effective suggestion for cycling that? i honestly had less than satisfactory results when i used it. but maybe my expectations were too high

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
what r GDAs? Also im assuming EC you mean ephederine/caffiene which i have..And LX you mean leanxtreme? As for SS not sure what youmean there...?
GDA's(glucose disposal agents) help control blood glucose which is an important aspect to body composition, and when you're cutting down it's even more important. SS stands for Slin Sane made by Genomyx, it's effective and one of the cheapest in its categories.

As far as your expectations for EC, keep in mind in those studies one of its major contributing factors was crushing appetite, it also has another contributing factor but mainly keep in mind it will be really helpful for keeping you honest to your diet. As far as other factors go basically know in an incredibly dumbed down easy to understand way, it should increase the amount of fat released to be burned but it doesn't increase the amount of fat burned. If your not eating below maintenance then that fat will just get redeposited in adipose tissue.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Lean Xtreme can make a nice addition to PCT, but I wouldn't take a "fat burner" unless I was reducing calories...and I wouldn't reduce calories close to PCT, like others have said.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
last time i used EC i did a 6 week cycle...what would be the best and most effective suggestion for cycling that? i honestly had less than satisfactory results when i used it. but maybe my expectations were too high[/QUOTE

Either your expectations were to high like you said, or your diet and training wasn't on par. There really is no special way to dose ec stack, if you take it, it should work.

Mike

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump for good knowledge/read.

J19891

J19891

Awards
I would certainly say to wait at least a few weeks past your PCT to begin cutting. Definitely dont want to risk losing any gains.

Pro Xanthine seems to be pretty good for a stim based fat burner as far as the label goes, ive never used to however.

I've always been partial to Alpha-T2 or the OEP/Alpha-T2 stack.
This. If you don't wait for your hormones to stabilize, you're going to end up burning through a lot more hard earned muscle tissue.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2/alpha t2/erase

Although I have not tried reduce XT, the feedback is great. mrCooper can give you more on it...

Stack a stim+non stim+anti Cort and it's sweet

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aav2/alpha t2/erase

Although I have not tried reduce XT, the feedback is great. mrCooper can give you more on it...

Stack a stim+non stim+anti Cort and it's sweet
He has some great advice to offer you on this. I highly suggest you PM him.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards