is Alpha-T2 safe?!?

J

justinmonty

Awards
hey guys I've been cutting a while and wanted to kick start it with using a Fat burner I read a lot of reviews online and everyone seems to love A-T2 so I was wondering is it safe for a 20 year old and will it effect hormones in any way after use, because I read it has effects on thyroid function?!?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys I've been cutting a while and wanted to kick start it with using a Fat burner I read a lot of reviews online and everyone seems to love A-T2 so I was wondering is it safe for a 20 year old and will it effect hormones in any way after use, because I read it has effects on thyroid function?!?
Its safe and wont cause any negative interactions with hormones upon discontinuation.

We use a from of the thyroid hormone T2 that does not negatively effect your TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone), but still upregulates thyroid regulated actions (metabolism, protein uncoupling, etc). This means that you dont have any "rebound effect" or suppressed thyroid associated with typical thyroid hormones (cytomel, synthroid, etc) while still getting much of the benefit.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you so it is completely safe?
As far as hormonal interactions go, yes. If you have any pre-existing conditions (high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, etc) i would recommend against taking it.

J

justinmonty

Awards
I have no pre-existing conditions, I'm just consered as I''ve never taken a fat burner before! I would like it to have no health concerns though, and feel safe while taking it! Thanks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Justin, maybe you are confused. It does effect thyroid function, that is how it works and why it is so effective.

It is like saying a testosterone booster raises testosterone. As Kevin said, it is safe as in it doesn't cause side effects once you come off.

I just wanted to clarify that is what you meant.