Fat loss: Alpha T2, Yohimbine, Lean Xtreme?

  1. New Member
    vvss's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    24.83%

    Fat loss: Alpha T2, Yohimbine, Lean Xtreme?


    Hello everyone.

    Well, I'll make it quick: I have been through a succesfull cut cycle, i am lean overall, but i am at stall. I can see my abs, it's all good, but I am left with a "belt" of fat: lower stomach (not much) and hips (main problems), it's literally the only non-lean area on me and find it so hard to make it go away. When i firstly got stuck i increased cardio but still noticed no change whatsover in my love handles, oddly I lost even more fat in other areas but there it stayed pretty much the same, the fat there went away at a way way way slower phase. Love handles are my big enemy, I have a very big waist genetically and store most of my fat there. Can't grab fat on most of my body, but on those handles it's pretty easy to do so.

    Since I have never used fat loss supplements, I thought that for my last stage of fat loss I might give it an extra kick, i started doing research, and came across interesting products:

    - Yohimbine HCL
    - Alpha T2
    - Lean Xtreme

    They all seem to get positive reviews everywhere, and I am interested, but being a complete newbie with this kind of supplements, I came here to look for advice.

    I am 18 years old by way if that is of any relevance, and just by the way, while it is true that i want to use a supplement to help with this last stage of fat loss, i am not in an extreme rush, so if there is any health risk with any of those products (not implying there is, just in case) I am fine with using one instead of stacking.

    For the record, I will be starting intermittent fasting as well.


    Thanks everybody

  2. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Power
    294032
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vvss View Post
    Hello everyone.

    Well, I'll make it quick: I have been through a succesfull cut cycle, i am lean overall, but i am at stall. I can see my abs, it's all good, but I am left with a "belt" of fat: lower stomach (not much) and hips (main problems), it's literally the only non-lean area on me and find it so hard to make it go away. When i firstly got stuck i increased cardio but still noticed no change whatsover in my love handles, oddly I lost even more fat in other areas but there it stayed pretty much the same, the fat there went away at a way way way slower phase. Love handles are my big enemy, I have a very big waist genetically and store most of my fat there. Can't grab fat on most of my body, but on those handles it's pretty easy to do so.

    Since I have never used fat loss supplements, I thought that for my last stage of fat loss I might give it an extra kick, i started doing research, and came across interesting products:

    - Yohimbine HCL
    - Alpha T2
    - Lean Xtreme

    They all seem to get positive reviews everywhere, and I am interested, but being a complete newbie with this kind of supplements, I came here to look for advice.

    I am 18 years old by way if that is of any relevance, and just by the way, while it is true that i want to use a supplement to help with this last stage of fat loss, i am not in an extreme rush, so if there is any health risk with any of those products (not implying there is, just in case) I am fine with using one instead of stacking.

    For the record, I will be starting intermittent fasting as well.


    Thanks everybody
    You have the exact same problem as me. The BEST solution ive found to correct this problem has been a cyclic low carb diet.

    In biosignature, a high skinfold in the love handle area vs other body parts correlates to carb intolerance/insulin resistance.

    As far as supplementation goes i would drop the straight yohimbine and just stack T2/Lean extreme. Alpha-T2 contains enough alpha-yohimbine to handle stubborn fat patterns found in the midsection while also increasing total body thermogenesis.

    I would probably pass on the IF in favor of a low carb diet with carb ups every 4th-5th night. This coupled with Alpha-T2/Lean extreme and training will surely take care of those dreaded love handles!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  3. New Member
    vvss's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    24.83%

    Thank you very much for your advice!

    I currently am on a low carb diet, it worked wonderfully, especilly for my stomach, i really have little fat left on there, but the love handles seem to be resisting to even low carb. Even after the low carb, they really don't wanna go.

    Would my best bet be just stacking t2 and lean xtreme in this case? Are they safe supplements for my age? (just hit 18)

    By the way, the IF factor is just because it's something I have not tried and seems very valid, and thought it wouldn't hurt giving it a shot.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Power
    294032
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vvss View Post
    Thank you very much for your advice!

    I currently am on a low carb diet, it worked wonderfully, especilly for my stomach, i really have little fat left on there, but the love handles seem to be resisting to even low carb. Even after the low carb, they really don't wanna go.

    Would my best bet be just stacking t2 and lean xtreme in this case? Are they safe supplements for my age? (just hit 18)

    By the way, the IF factor is just because it's something I have not tried and seems very valid, and thought it wouldn't hurt giving it a shot.
    No problem.

    As long as someone is 18 or older i see no reason why they couldnt take advantage of using those supplements.

    The reason why i say drop the straight yohimbine is because alpha-T2 contains rauwolscine, which is a form of yohimbine. We tested different dosings and found an amount that produced the best fat loss with the least amount of side effects. If you throw straight yohimbine in there you risk the potential for unnecessary sides (the rauwolscine in Alpha-T2 will provide enough alpha-2 adreno-receptor antagonization to handle stubborn fat patterns).

    You can try IF, some diets work great for others. I just wasnt too impressed by it, but I suppose i wouldnt put it down if i were you until you give it a shot.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  5. New Member
    vvss's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    24.83%

    Thanks again.


    While I'm at it, one question: how do I control my bulking? As in, how do I minimize my fat gain? I went through one bulk cycle, and while I did get bigger and stronger I gained quite a bit of fat in the process, even though i was eating about 400-500 calories above maintenance. Is there anything I can do to make sure I gain less fat next time I bulk?



    Thanks again, fast and precise answers, seems like a good site
  6. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,443
    Rep Power
    10742711
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    20.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vvss View Post
    Thanks again, fast and precise answers, seems like a good site
    A good rep*
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Power
    294032
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vvss View Post
    Thanks again.


    While I'm at it, one question: how do I control my bulking? As in, how do I minimize my fat gain? I went through one bulk cycle, and while I did get bigger and stronger I gained quite a bit of fat in the process, even though i was eating about 400-500 calories above maintenance. Is there anything I can do to make sure I gain less fat next time I bulk?



    Thanks again, fast and precise answers, seems like a good site
    Its no problem man, thats what im here for!

    On a bulk i still keep my carbs low, but i throw in PWO carbs here and there. The key is to not get overzealous with eating and to still monitor everything as if you were on a cut. Some people will become less strict with their diet because hey, they're "bulking". One extra large meat lovers pizza here and there cant hurt can it! If fat gain become significantly more noticeable, you can try adding in some cardio periodically if you dont already.

    Supplements to help aid in bulking would have to be Anabeta. It increases total nutrient utilization, so more is being put towards promoting anabolism, as opposed to storage.

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    A good rep*
    Thanks bro!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  8. New Member
    vvss's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    24.83%

    Thanks guys
    keep on training hard!
  9. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Power
    294032
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vvss View Post
    Thanks guys
    keep on training hard!

    You too bro!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,163
    Rep Power
    2236090
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sorry to chime in Kevin, but young one, how many hours u sleep a night?
    How much caffiene you consume on a daily basis?
    I think it may also be a case of cortisol and or adrenal burnout from dieting to long.
    The t2/lean extreme stack is bloody potent man so caution and the T2 works wonders. Also, drop any artificially sweetened items. This can also attribute to lower ab problems. Sweeteners although may not be sugar, act like sugar and send impulses. And carb cycling is great.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  11. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    No problem.

    As long as someone is 18 or older i see no reason why they couldnt take advantage of using those supplements.

    The reason why i say drop the straight yohimbine is because alpha-T2 contains rauwolscine, which is a form of yohimbine. We tested different dosings and found an amount that produced the best fat loss with the least amount of side effects. If you throw straight yohimbine in there you risk the potential for unnecessary sides (the rauwolscine in Alpha-T2 will provide enough alpha-2 adreno-receptor antagonization to handle stubborn fat patterns).

    You can try IF, some diets work great for others. I just wasnt too impressed by it, but I suppose i wouldnt put it down if i were you until you give it a shot.
    I agree with this post entirely. If someone has been dieting for time, dedicated themselves to it and things have slowed down, there is no reason why somebody can't utilize supplements to assist them in reaching there goals; providing the product is appropriate for the age of the individual.

    I to agree with dropping the yohimbine. Alpha 2 stimulation with rauwolscine will be more than enough. Besides running the risk of interactions with stacking yohimbine with it, I personally don't see how anymore stimulation on the receptor is possible, making the yohimbine useless.

    Mike
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3877063
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I agree with everyone here on the carb cycling...it is a perfect fit for what you are wanting. Carb cycling or timed carb dieting, whichever is more easier for your lifestyle
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lean Xtreme v Alpha-T2
    By Cerander in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 10:44 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 12:25 AM
  3. Alpha t2 or lean xtreme
    By rob88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 01:01 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 09:48 PM
  5. Lean Xtreme 2, Activate Xtreme, Alpha Drive XL
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 12:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in