Looking for a new pre-workout, opinions needed!

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Hey guys, looking to change up my pre-workout. Been reading alot about Muscle Marinade and Lit-Up, thinking one of those but tell me what you think! Have tried: Superpump250/MAX, pump fixx, 1MR, maniac!, Supercharge Xtreme N.O., Morph megadrive, Black Powder, Jack3d, Quake 10.0, Neurocore, N.O. Shotgun, N.O. - Xplode. Suggestions?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've also tried most of what you've listed, give N2kts a look, great taste, awesome energy, and you really only need one scoop

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
It might behoove you to sign up for athletic xtreme's giveaway. What hell, aye?

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
i've also tried most of what you've listed, give N2kts a look, great taste, awesome energy, and you really only need one scoop
Ahh yes I heard about this awhile ago, looking at the formula tho it looks pretty basic for $45.00. What separates it from others?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Hey guys, looking to change up my pre-workout. Been reading alot about Muscle Marinade and Lit-Up, thinking one of those but tell me what you think! Have tried: Superpump250/MAX, pump fixx, 1MR, maniac!, Supercharge Xtreme N.O., Morph megadrive, Black Powder, Jack3d, Quake 10.0, Neurocore, N.O. Shotgun, N.O. - Xplode. Suggestions?
How about this, you purchase our Cabergolean and I will throw in an ERGO-BLITZ at no charge. I guarantee you 1-2 scoops or ERGO-BLITZ combined with 1-2 servings of Cabergolean will provide you with incredible muscular endurance and pumps. The boost in NO and GH is profound.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
The Cabergolean is formulated to maximize conversion of tyrosine to l-dopa to produce a strong release of GH and the ERGO-BLITZ is formulated to maximize conversion of plasma Arginine to nitric oxide.

Both function in other capacities as an ergogenic aid; however, this is their primary function.

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
How about this, you purchase our Cabergolean and I will throw in an ERGO-BLITZ at no charge. I guarantee you 1-2 scoops or ERGO-BLITZ combined with 1-2 servings of Cabergolean will provide you with incredible muscular endurance and pumps. The boost in NO and GH is profound.
Will consider.. was actually looking at the cabergolean earlier, trying to find a good night time HGH. Tried HGHup the other night and it was good, put me to sleep even. Was reading on your FAQ about it that it doesn't help put you to sleep? Kinda what I'm looking for..but will still keep this in mind. Thanks for the offer

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Would you still apply the 50% discount as well?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Well, it is not a sleep aid was the point that was made. The improvement in sleep is from an increase in stage 3 (delta wave) and stage 4 (REM) sleep. But if you can sleep after you just took green tea before bed, then you should be able to sleep using our product.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lit up is a very well formulated pre-workout product.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bloodredrain just wanted to get in and tell you there's a few AX giveaways going on right now and by chance (or fate ;) ) 2 of those products are preworkouts we're promoting called SuperSize and Ultra Reps the links are in the name so you can read up on it. There's quite a few ways to win, as I write this there are 2 giveaways going on; one is on our page on Facebook AX - Official Athletic Xtreme or (more fun lol) enter right here on AM on this thread Athletic Xtreme October Meme Contest!!! we have a very large amount of these products to giveaway so your chances are pretty good. If u need any more info feel free to PM me

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Lit up is a very well formulated pre-workout product.
Hook me up with a discount and its done! Have been wanting to try it for awhile now, profile looks awesome.
@Mrodz thanks for the info! Will definitely enter these.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
have taken pretty much all these

lit up was very clean and euhporic energy at 2 scoops, literally just felt great, at one scoop i did not like it
muscle marinade was more of a super jacked up hyped through the roof type energy which i enjoy, some people dont

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hook me up with a discount and its done! Have been wanting to try it for awhile now, profile looks awesome.
@Mrodz thanks for the info! Will definitely enter these.
check your inbox

have taken pretty much all these

lit up was very clean and euhporic energy at 2 scoops, literally just felt great, at one scoop i did not like it
muscle marinade was more of a super jacked up hyped through the roof type energy which i enjoy, some people dont
Yea I dont think anyone really gets a crazy stim feeling from Lit-Up but then again I dont think it was the formulators intention with Lit-Up

All in all it is a VERY solid thought out product IMO

Check out the write up if you havent before.. it is very well explained here - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/166931-official-l-i.html

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
We have two upcoming PWO:s in our new Ultra Series...

Ultra Reps - Our “stimulant free” pre-workout formula which offers enhanced endurance from day 1!
Super Size - Our potent pre-workout formula which offers crazy pump and powerful purpose-driven energy!

If you're looking for something new and totally different by design, it's these two... You won't find anything like it, just look at the SupFacts..

We're also currently having a massive give away on both AM.com and on our Facebook page.. A lot of people have already won 3 out of 3..
Slim FX, Super Size and Ultra Reps...

Just join, your chances of winning can't be better!

Facebook Page ---> LINK
Contest thread ---> LINK

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs White Flood has been getting very good reviews. It looks solid.

SNS Focus XT and SAN Fierce are a couple others to take a look at.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
u could also try c4 extreme.. i like it better than jack3d

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Will second WF, Fierce and C4, but will also throw out Vengeance, and PSU for stimmed pre's, and Ultima, Pump-bol, RagNOrock, and Body Octane for stim-free. Both RagNOrock and Body Octane both come in a stimmed and stim-free version.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would def give maximize v.2 a look for a stim based pre-workout product. Very under-rated product imo that has always gotten great, consistent feedback. Comes in two sizes as well so you can buy the smaller one first if your skeptical.

Miek