Thank You Taurus Nutrition!

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
As some of you may know Taurus Nutrition recently had a logo design contest. It did not run as smoothly as most would like, and understandably so, with everything that has gone on (which I'm not informed enough to elaborate on). I entered a half-assed attempt into this contest without realizing the caliber of talent on this forum. There was a lot of awesome and downright professional submissions. After a long delay and some understandable griping, Taurus decided to give free product to everyone who entered. I received a package yesterday with well over $100 dollars worth of Taurus products which I feel I don't deserve due to my comparably under qualified entry. So, I want to thank Taurus for their generosity and make it known that they are trying right their wrongs.

Remember, mistakes happen. Unfortunate circumstances occur daily, some of which we cannot control. It is my belief that Taurus Nutrition is a reputable company that had a bad day. God knows I've had a few. It's how we react to those bad situations that show what we're really made of.

Thanks again Taurus Nutrition and good luck in the future.

Respectfully
BigJoe

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, looks like Taurus definitely made it up to everyone!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to hear

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good story, good to hear as well :).

Mike

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fantastic post OP, well said.

Props to Eric and the rest of the (remaining :p) Taurus kr3w.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Bump