Mass gaining supp stack,Any good?Help improving?

ToNNNNyT

Awards
Here my stack my trying to gain muscle and keep fat gain low.

-Anabeta
-Tropinol
-Lean Xtreme Or Ease
-Slin
-ECDY (maybe havnt brought it yet)
-DCP

Pre workout:
VPX Shotgun
Adamantium

Post workout
Reflex 1 stop extreme

Other:
Opti men
Gut Health
Tested Joint help

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Why spend so much money man? Personally I feel you may get almost as good results sticking to just Anabeta and Slin Sane. The DCP might be slightly helpful but if you're on a surplus you're going to gain weight, some will be fat very few ways around this. A better option would be to recomp with that stack due to LX and Erase but still just way too much. Stick to SS+Anabeta and drop the multi. Multi's are fairly useless on a surplus and not to mention opti-men is sub par.

ToNNNNyT

Awards
Why spend so much money man? Personally I feel you may get almost as good results sticking to just Anabeta and Slin Sane. The DCP might be slightly helpful but if you're on a surplus you're going to gain weight, some will be fat very few ways around this. A better option would be to recomp with that stack due to LX and Erase but still just way too much. Stick to SS+Anabeta and drop the multi. Multi's are fairly useless on a surplus and not to mention opti-men is sub par.
When it comes to supps im a sucker for a product with either great reviews or has been reccommended to me by someone who as more experiance in this area than me soI can easily stack up aload of effective supps without even realizing them I am.So I'd take your avaide and stick to what you said however I think that the DCP might help reduce the fat that im going to gain.

That said is it okay if I keep the joint help as I dont think I'd need the gut health after getting through 1 bottle.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i personally would have spent 3/4 of that on protein and food. AnaBeta + TCF 1 + Erase or Free Test would be all i would take. the rest of the $$ spend on what really matters

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
dodge - you dont think anabeta and slin-sane would be overkill? i was actually looking for something new to stack with erase/anabeta but slin never crossed my mind as i thought id get most of those benefits from the anabeta.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
dodge - you dont think anabeta and slin-sane would be overkill? i was actually looking for something new to stack with erase/anabeta but slin never crossed my mind as i thought id get most of those benefits from the anabeta.
I don't know of any actual scientific publications on the ingredients in Anabeta being effective for nutrient partitioning(not saying there aren't any). Even if it was pretty decent Slin-Sane is awesome at controlling blood sugar and it should be pretty well known maintaining control of blood sugar is very important for body composition purposes. Cut or bulk you can make use of it plus its pretty cheap compared to other supps, 20 $ bucks to dose it highly each month. 1 cap should cover you for up to 150G of carbs or so which is plenty for a pre workout meal and you could even opt for a second dose in the evening to deplete blood sugar, small GH boost, deeper sleep and waking up dry. I know I'm pimping and all but if you had seen my post history on another forum I love SS.

If Anabeta is an effective nutrient partitioner then stacking the two would undoubtedly result in higher energy levels, a consistently leaner look, and a cheap effective stack for anything cut/bulk/recomp.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your gonna go with a big stack on top of Anabeta, I just runt he Anabeta/Formula-X/TitaniumXL/Division 1 stack, great for building mass and the feedback on this stack has been great.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
I don't know of any actual scientific publications on the ingredients in Anabeta being effective for nutrient partitioning(not saying there aren't any). Even if it was pretty decent Slin-Sane is awesome at controlling blood sugar and it should be pretty well known maintaining control of blood sugar is very important for body composition purposes. Cut or bulk you can make use of it plus its pretty cheap compared to other supps, 20 $ bucks to dose it highly each month. 1 cap should cover you for up to 150G of carbs or so which is plenty for a pre workout meal and you could even opt for a second dose in the evening to deplete blood sugar, small GH boost, deeper sleep and waking up dry. I know I'm pimping and all but if you had seen my post history on another forum I love SS.

If Anabeta is an effective nutrient partitioner then stacking the two would undoubtedly result in higher energy levels, a consistently leaner look, and a cheap effective stack for anything cut/bulk/recomp.
haha, well, i love new info, so the pimping is fine. i hadnt done too much research on it and assumed you needed to take it with every meal, but you just do 1 cap with your PWO meal and maybe one with last/2nd to last meal of the day?

im only 25, so i know it sounds weird, but im still kind of old school with supps. up until 6-8 months ago i didnt know anything outside the realm of protein, creatine, pwo, bcaa's, multi, etc. so when i heard of 'nutrient repartitioners' i thought it sounded like a bunch of hype that comes out of companies from time to time and kind of dismissed it. for $20 bucks at only 1-2 caps a day, thats a hell of a deal, and i think im gonna throw it in my stack!

just didnt want to overdo it since ive heard people speaking very highly of anabeta's repartitioning effects... if, say anabeta IS a potent repartitioner (not sure if it is or not), would taking a cap of anabeta (1/4 of a daily dose) AND a cap of slin-sane with my PWO meal have any negative sides? stomach issues? i guess what im asking is, what would be the potential sides of 'over doing it' with a repartitioner?

thanks for the help!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just my 2 cents, I loved Tropinol and I think it would be awesome to run w Anabeta. Lean gains for sure.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
haha, well, i love new info, so the pimping is fine. i hadnt done too much research on it and assumed you needed to take it with every meal, but you just do 1 cap with your PWO meal and maybe one with last/2nd to last meal of the day?

im only 25, so i know it sounds weird, but im still kind of old school with supps. up until 6-8 months ago i didnt know anything outside the realm of protein, creatine, pwo, bcaa's, multi, etc. so when i heard of 'nutrient repartitioners' i thought it sounded like a bunch of hype that comes out of companies from time to time and kind of dismissed it. for $20 bucks at only 1-2 caps a day, thats a hell of a deal, and i think im gonna throw it in my stack!

just didnt want to overdo it since ive heard people speaking very highly of anabeta's repartitioning effects... if, say anabeta IS a potent repartitioner (not sure if it is or not), would taking a cap of anabeta (1/4 of a daily dose) AND a cap of slin-sane with my PWO meal have any negative sides? stomach issues? i guess what im asking is, what would be the potential sides of 'over doing it' with a repartitioner?

thanks for the help!
The only problem with this nutrient repartitioners is that there is always a potential for hypoglycemia which comes with a few noticeable effects such as blurry vision or headache. Surprisingly enough this doesn't tend to happen at all with SS and can't off the top of my head name a person I know it's happened to. I myself have used it with <50G of carbs and more then 100G of carbs but never noticed any problems. It's good for pre meals and maybe a late meal in the day if you want but I prefer the pre bed dose(better sleep is always a good thing and it's got some other more superficial benefits such as looking leaner in the am lol). I have no idea how it would intertwine with Anabeta but I don't honestly see an issue especially with 1/4 the dose. I also wouldn't dose slin sane post workout since adiponectin should be topped out anyways and any nutrient partitioner would be a bit of waste, hence why I prefer the pre meal and pre bed.

Also its not a bad thing at all that you kept it old school. Honestly more people should, people seem to buy this and that and the stacks just get ridiculous and in the end who knows what did what. I myself like the basics but I wouldn't even suggest a multi, unless you're in a severe deficit they're pretty useless :p

Add one thing at a time, be it Slin Sane or Anabeta, asses progress then add or remove one thing. Give things time as well, SS is an amazing product and long term blood sugar control is very important, ask any diabetic, being able to keep levels low is a huge bonus that is often over looked. SS is pretty cheap too if you wanted to add it as a staple, or even just something for when you're cutting down and it's very important to keep insulin and blood sugar in line, then look out sometimes there's stupid specials like 3 for 40 bucks was going on once. It sold out quick. Good luck with your goals mang :D

Reactions: T50
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
AnaBeta + SlinSane + Erase would be very nice and not half as costly as your proposed stack

ToNNNNyT

Awards
I was thinking of using forumla x once my Adamantium had run out.That said thanks for all the advices,I've revised my stack to all your suggestions so:

Anabeta
Slin
Ease/Lean xtre (which ever is in stock)
Tropinol
Formula X

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'd use Erase over Lean Xtreme since you get the added anti-e properties especially if you are running Formula-X with it. And drop tropinal, seems like a waste of money and won't add enough benefit to warrant the cost.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
you don't need all these. it is overkill. besides, where is the creatine?

ToNNNNyT

Awards
you don't need all these. it is overkill. besides, where is the creatine?
See the post workout I take? Its an all in one and has creatine in it plus I have 500g that I got free from nutrisport when I brought some of their whey.

Also thanks for the advice on dropping tropinol.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
creatine!
also have you considered natadrol
ive heard good things about it as far as a natty muscle builder something to consider, but dosage should be above normal. but hey you can find it at places for around $17

ToNNNNyT

Awards
creatine!
also have you considered natadrol
ive heard good things about it as far as a natty muscle builder something to consider, but dosage should be above normal. but hey you can find it at places for around $17
If im not mistaken natadrol is a PH and Im only 18 and have been told to steer clear of those untill im at least 21 and have at year 5 years weight trainning behind me.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If im not mistaken natadrol is a PH and Im only 18 and have been told to steer clear of those untill im at least 21 and have at year 5 years weight trainning behind me.
oops
didnt realize you were 18, disregard that...that was a test, u passed.
my mistake didnt read that.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
natadrol is not a PH. but it won't do you any good. your test levels should be high as is.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
dodge - thanks for the help man, i think im gonna throw it in there (at least 1 tab with my PWO meal, if nothing else)... yeah, i too think multi's are WAAYYY overrated, but dont tell that to people on message boards, youll never hear the end of it haha (same goes for BCAA's and most other supplements aside from protein and PWO/caffeine imho)

thanks for the help, i just wanted to make sure i wasnt going to be sitting on the toilet all day or something if i stack the 2 haha

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
dodge - thanks for the help man, i think im gonna throw it in there (at least 1 tab with my PWO meal, if nothing else)... yeah, i too think multi's are WAAYYY overrated, but dont tell that to people on message boards, youll never hear the end of it haha (same goes for BCAA's and most other supplements aside from protein and PWO/caffeine imho)

thanks for the help, i just wanted to make sure i wasnt going to be sitting on the toilet all day or something if i stack the 2 haha
Oh I know man, my funds are primarily towards loads of protein, creatine and cheap bulk stims like caffeine and 1,3D since I'm a poor college boy lol. When I cut I use a lot of slin sane and any time I've got extra funds delve into some of the other genomyx goodies but even just SS and Alpa yohimbine can really speed up a cut. I mean if you've got the money I guess its cool(and sometimes very fun) to build awesome stacks but in the end your results are maybe only slightly more superior.

If you're only dosing the 1 cap pre workout then slin sane should last 2 months which is nice for its price range too, try and take it 20-30 minutes before your pre meal, I myself take it 30 minutes before two regular bagels before I hit the gym and found I tended to just have way more stamina