Who blends their preworkout?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Loggin muscle marinade at the moment and threw in some hypertrop-x. i was never a fan of pills cuz they took longer to absorb and muscle marinade doesnt always mix too well. like after i down it, ther's still some powder left and i just throw some water in and drink the rest. so how about blending them? pills turn to powder, marinade mixes better, everyone wins?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
O.K. I must be stupid but I read that twice and it doesn't make any sense. LOL

So you just want to use 2 different products at once? Sure go for it.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
O.K. I must be stupid but I read that twice and it doesn't make any sense. LOL

So you just want to use 2 different products at once? Sure go for it.
lmao i thought it would sound stupid. i thought it was fine to blend em to basically make the pills in powder form so they absorb quicker and was askin some friends and some said ya why not, and some said the pills wouldn't be as active. i don't understand how they wouldnt be so active cuz there just being crushed

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
What product is it that its actually a pill not a capsule? If it a cap you could just open it. I don't see any reason you couldn't crush a pill up if you were so inclined. Probably taste like a$$ though. Lol

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lol hypertrop-x is the pill, muscle marinade is the preworkout. the hypertrop does taste kinda nasty, like animal pack

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
lol hypertrop-x is the pill, muscle marinade is the preworkout. the hypertrop does taste kinda nasty, like animal pack
I see no reason you couldn't do that if you want. I mix multiple preworkouts often.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I see no reason you couldn't do that if you want. I mix multiple preworkouts often.
good stuff. just got my daa in right now and gonna toss that in along with it

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just break them, I do that with dexaprime to get it to absorb quicker.

Mike

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
well blended last night and kinda sucks cuz i could feel some pebbles stuck in my throat lol think ill just pop em earlier than the preworkout

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i bought a pill crusher/grinder from walmart for like 4 bucks.

grinds your tablets down into a nice fine powder for mixing or w/e......