Trimax + ???

FLSUCIO

Awards
Hey everyone... well i read some post about the trimax and im gonna
give it a shot... i am still wondering what to do for PCT??? some said hotrox.. some said
7-keto?? whats the best idea so i dont "yo-yo" back from losing some weight..i have used and
still do clen but i thought i would give this a shot since i have seen great things from it

my stats are
22 Male
5'11
22%BF
cardio 4-5 days a week (eliptical machine)
weights 4-5 days a week
diet is in check.. decently high on the protein..

thanks alot.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, guggul, 7-OXO, l-tyrosine, E/C, etc.

Just a comment, not intended to be offensive: At 22% bf the use of a good E/C or E/C/Y stack and a very good diet combined with cardio should be sufficient to get off some significant BF. Trimax should be a last resort not a first. At 22% you would do best not to mess with your thyroid, at least not until you are <10-12%BF and struggeling with those last few lbs of BF.

Just a suggestion:
Cals: 10XBW
Protein: 1.5g/lb
Fat(EFA): 15-20% of total calories
Carbs: Balance of calories...targeted around w/o's

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Agreed with B5150, you can do just fine without tri-max for now.

FLSUCIO

Awards
well i understand what you mean about trimax.. but the thing is that i have already ran some clen,

and it went good,,, but i would really like to try trimax... honestly i am not really concerned with losing more than
15-25 lbs... at most!! cause my only problem area is my gut :) LOL
but my arms are ok and my chest is getting there.. but in either way where can i get some gugul / 7-oxo ? i am not really familiar on the
places to get these??

thanks alot!!

plumplum

Awards
well i understand what you mean about trimax.. but the thing is that i have already ran some clen,

and it went good,,, but i would really like to try trimax... honestly i am not really concerned with losing more than
15-25 lbs... at most!! cause my only problem area is my gut :) LOL
but my arms are ok and my chest is getting there.. but in either way where can i get some gugul / 7-oxo ? i am not really familiar on the
places to get these??

thanks alot!!
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sf/trief.html
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/syn/guggul.html

these two places should help ya out on gettin some guggul. hope it helps!
-plumplum

FLSUCIO

Awards
Hey PlumPlum... thanks for the sites.... also is this something to stack with the trimax or take afterward??? thanks alot everyone!!!

plumplum

Awards
Hey PlumPlum... thanks for the sites.... also is this something to stack with the trimax or take afterward??? thanks alot everyone!!!
Im not 100% sure, but I believe you are supposed to take it afterwards...it helps to work against the "rebound" affect. Hopefully someone else knows for sure...sorry i couldn't help ya out on this one. But ur welcome for the sites!

FLSUCIO

Awards
and if i were to stack Clen with the Trimax, should do it the first two

weeks, or second two weeks, ?????

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Dude, seriously, you don't need to consider any fatburner at this point. You should easily be able to get down to 12-15% BF without it. The body is very efficient at burning fat when your BF is so high. You need supps for when you get down below 10-12% and your body resist burning extra BF.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Dude, seriously, you don't need to consider any fatburner at this point. You should easily be able to get down to 12-15% BF without it. The body is very efficient at burning fat when your BF is so high. You need supps for when you get down below 10-12% and your body resist burning extra BF.

FLSUCIO

Awards
Thanks Plumplum....

listen everyone... i know alot of people are saying "why are you using supps so early?"
here's the thing, i have a good diet, my training is pretty damn good hence im in the Armed Forces!! :)
but theres always room for improvement,, i am acutally about 21%-20%BF, but i have always been pretty stocky, so its no supprise
that i have a problem getting pretty trimed.... SO i use these supplements to increase the chances of me getting to where i want to be!! :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you had a good diet, you wouldn't be at 22%. You wouldn't even be close to 22%. Your thyroid is not the problem, your diet is.

You shoundn't use anything that directly stimulates your thyroid at such a high bf% because you most likley will not lose what you want to lose and you will end up putting back on more than you lost no matter what supplements you use.

Just because you are stocky doens't mean you can't lose the weight. This statement in itself shows how your diet is NOT in check and you would be wasting your money anyway. Stop looking for an easy way out. There isn't any even with the best drugs available.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
If you start with Trimax and ECA type supps now, the supps will have burned out and you'd have to cycle off of them by the time you hit 15-16%. Is that your BF goal? Personally I'd like to hig 5-6%. By the way, being in the Armed Forces doesn't mean you're training well. The physical requirements to be your average soldier aren't really that impressive and compared to what I've put my body through, not very difficult either. Bobo is right about your diet too. Hold off on the supps man. Nobody said getting lean was easy.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Some guys on this board are using fat loss supps I've never even heard of until I got on this board. For example, I never even heard of ucp-1 or knew what it was until recently. Even without these supps I've been able to hit 7% BF a few times now. This proves you can be lean without some of the more hardcore supps out there. I'm not against using them, but I believe you need to accomplish at least 90% of your goal before you resort to them for help. Have some discipline and willpower people. This sport is suppose to teach us this and these are the reasons we're better than the next guy eating nachos at the sports bar.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that everyone is looking for the magic pill or supplement that will make them lose weight. Bobo is right, you are not in good shape at 20% bf, and it doesn't take much to lower it when it is that high. You do not have a good diet if you are struggling to lose fat at 20%. What do you do when you come off all the supps, and your diet still sucks?

FLSUCIO

Awards
listen not to piss anyone off or anything but i am in pretty good shape, i run 5 miles in 33 mins
in 2 mins i can do 75 pushups and also in 2 minutes i can do 80 situps... NOW..... this isnt a " i can do this " contest but come on everyone.... if i was a cheetos eating slob that never did cardio, and never worked out but wanted to lose weight i would understand you comming at me like this,, but being that i AM in good physical condition but am trying to break a few percent then i dont think im wrong..... alot of people on boards like this are only inclined to lifting weights... and doing cardio only to lose the fat they accumalate through cycling PH/AS... i on the otherhand dont have a choice... I wake up everyday @ 5:30 to do training with my soldiers I am the one who after working 12-15 hrs per day still want to go to the gym after work.... because I am a Soldier... I represent the U.S. Daily while others are fleeing to fricking Canada to avoid getting called back in.... so dont tell me that "average" soldiers arent in good shape... because yes there are always exceptions but for the most part even the "Average" soldier is in way better shape then they might "appear"....

HOOAH
US.ARMY.........

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, chill out. We are trying to give you some information here to help you out. It is good that you are serving your country, I just got out of the Marine Corps myself so I know what it's like to work the 16 hour days and still workout. That said, I still think that you should follow the advice given by people such as Bobo, he knows what he is talking about.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No one here is going to hate on you you for serving, we all appreciate it. More than I am doing. People are just trying to give you some advise.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Being a bodybuilder and/or getting in shape is not a race. It matter not that you can race your way through pushups. In fact from a physique standpoint you're lying to yourself if you think all speed and cardio builds a good body. Not necessarily true.

So your a hard working soldier...good for you. So I now would expect you to do things the right way, have discipline with your diet, work out sensibly and with intensity. Don't look for the easy way to drop a few BF% with supplements and don't get so emotional when people try to sincerely coach you with advice.

FLSUCIO

Awards
No offense taken everyone.... :)

IHateGymMorons--- i understand what you mean about goin gradually and everything.. i was just lookin
for a "boost" in my Fat-burning process thats all.. in either case ill probably keep on the Clen track for now and see how the
next two months go !! :)

Thanks for all the imput everyone :))

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also guys the military doesn't use caliper testing or water density testing. It's a basic fucked up process that will put athletic guys(muscular) into a high fat % it ESPECIALLY if you have a small neck. So his 20% is probably closer to 15-16 and in the military it's really hard to keep a diet in check 24/7 when you're deployed and eating MRE's which have thousands of calories but in small doses.

Just to give some peopel a heads up who may not be familiar with the lifestyle.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
listen not to piss anyone off or anything but i am in pretty good shape, i run 5 miles in 33 mins
in 2 mins i can do 75 pushups and also in 2 minutes i can do 80 situps... NOW..... this isnt a " i can do this " contest but come on everyone.... if i was a cheetos eating slob that never did cardio, and never worked out but wanted to lose weight i would understand you comming at me like this,, but being that i AM in good physical condition but am trying to break a few percent then i dont think im wrong..... alot of people on boards like this are only inclined to lifting weights... and doing cardio only to lose the fat they accumalate through cycling PH/AS... i on the otherhand dont have a choice... I wake up everyday @ 5:30 to do training with my soldiers I am the one who after working 12-15 hrs per day still want to go to the gym after work.... because I am a Soldier... I represent the U.S. Daily while others are fleeing to fricking Canada to avoid getting called back in.... so dont tell me that "average" soldiers arent in good shape... because yes there are always exceptions but for the most part even the "Average" soldier is in way better shape then they might "appear"....

HOOAH
US.ARMY.........

Being "in shape" has nothing to do with bodyfat or dropping bodyfat or a diet to facilitate it. When you get to 5% then you can come tell me how you did it but until then I will contonue to tell you your diet is not right. Peroid.

You statements about being stocky and in shape and associating those with low bf% shows us the you do not know enough about nutrition. Its that simple. Until you understand this basci concept and realize that your diet is the problem there is no drug on this earth that will get you to low bf%'s. Bank on it.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm just confuse by your goals/statements. You say you are in the 20% BF range, yet you go on talking about how in shape you are because of your running. I am not all doubting that you can run that fast, but I know FOR A FACT that at 20-22% BF you are not at all lean. I know some really lean, cut guys that are slower than John Kerry trying to get his point across (calm down Democrats, just a joke :thumbsup: ).

Not what you want to hear, but I agree that you should hold off on the supps..And besides..MOST of them are garbage anyway. NOTHING in the world beats a solid diet. If you're really serious about this, look into having Bobo train you (there Bobo- you can't say it so I said it for you :lol: ).

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Theres this new drug out right now, it's called "Whole Foods". If you eat them the right way at the right times, you could lose BF and even gain muscle! Studies also confirm that it can improve energy levels, stabilize blood sugar, prevent diseases, and increase insulin sensitivity!!! Best of all God is the manufacturer of the stuff, how can you go wrong there!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could be an atheist!

:icon_lol:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Also guys the military doesn't use caliper testing or water density testing. It's a basic fucked up process that will put athletic guys(muscular) into a high fat % it ESPECIALLY if you have a small neck. So his 20% is probably closer to 15-16 and in the military it's really hard to keep a diet in check 24/7 when you're deployed and eating MRE's which have thousands of calories but in small doses.

Just to give some peopel a heads up who may not be familiar with the lifestyle.
I agree with Jayhawk, about the inequalities of the tape test. Its VERY difficult to keep a solid diet, train right, and get enough rest when playing army and in the field and doing all that other silly stuff that the army loves to do. However, I agree with what almost everyone said, Trimax isn't the answer. Doing Army PT, hitting the gym a couple times a week, making at least a rudimentary effort to watch what you eat, and maybe throw in some E/C/Y, should be enough to get you to down to 15%. From 15% you'll have more options. Just make sure your platoon doesn't set up its AO right in front of the burger king :drunk: .

One more thing. Prohormones helped me cut my bodyfat down and they'll help you go to the gym on top of army PT without overtraining. That may be a good option.

FLSUCIO

Awards
Hey JayHawk.. yea the tape test is TRUE GARBAGE!!! But,,, what can we do right :) LOL

but ROBINKUWAIT,,,, you brought up point about PH's yeah i did a 1-AD / 4-AD cycle and i felt that i did kinda slim down but i also got pretty big :)) !!
what stack did you use ??

and NOOOOO,,,, no MOUT training in BK :) lol

THANKS EVERYONE!!

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Hey JayHawk.. yea the tape test is TRUE GARBAGE!!! But,,, what can we do right :) LOL

but ROBINKUWAIT,,,, you brought up point about PH's yeah i did a 1-AD / 4-AD cycle and i felt that i did kinda slim down but i also got pretty big :)) !!
what stack did you use ??

and NOOOOO,,,, no MOUT training in BK :) lol

THANKS EVERYONE!!
A good cutting I used was:

MD- (1-8) 10mg ED
4ad-(1-4) 400mg ED
M5aa-(5-8) went from 20 to 80 ED...I liked 80 :)

I made sure I had a high protein, moderate carbs and fat intake and ate extremely clean, plus cardio about 3 times a week. I ended up losing about 15 pounds and went from about 13ish%BF to sub-10. You have to remember tho, the anabolics don't really do the work, they just keep your strength and intensity up while youre on a reduced calorie diet. Next time I cut, I'll probably do this:

M4OHN (1-8) 120-160 ED
M5AA (5-8) 80 ED

Hope this helps, good luck.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
General Chat 0
Weight Loss 45
Supplements 8