Trimax + ???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'm just confuse by your goals/statements. You say you are in the 20% BF range, yet you go on talking about how in shape you are because of your running. I am not all doubting that you can run that fast, but I know FOR A FACT that at 20-22% BF you are not at all lean. I know some really lean, cut guys that are slower than John Kerry trying to get his point across (calm down Democrats, just a joke ).

Not what you want to hear, but I agree that you should hold off on the supps..And besides..MOST of them are garbage anyway. NOTHING in the world beats a solid diet. If you're really serious about this, look into having Bobo train you (there Bobo- you can't say it so I said it for you ).

2. Theres this new drug out right now, it's called "Whole Foods". If you eat them the right way at the right times, you could lose BF and even gain muscle! Studies also confirm that it can improve energy levels, stabilize blood sugar, prevent diseases, and increase insulin sensitivity!!! Best of all God is the manufacturer of the stuff, how can you go wrong there!
    •   

3. You could be an atheist!

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Also guys the military doesn't use caliper testing or water density testing. It's a basic ****ed up process that will put athletic guys(muscular) into a high fat % it ESPECIALLY if you have a small neck. So his 20% is probably closer to 15-16 and in the military it's really hard to keep a diet in check 24/7 when you're deployed and eating MRE's which have thousands of calories but in small doses.

Just to give some peopel a heads up who may not be familiar with the lifestyle.
    I agree with Jayhawk, about the inequalities of the tape test. Its VERY difficult to keep a solid diet, train right, and get enough rest when playing army and in the field and doing all that other silly stuff that the army loves to do. However, I agree with what almost everyone said, Trimax isn't the answer. Doing Army PT, hitting the gym a couple times a week, making at least a rudimentary effort to watch what you eat, and maybe throw in some E/C/Y, should be enough to get you to down to 15%. From 15% you'll have more options. Just make sure your platoon doesn't set up its AO right in front of the burger king .

One more thing. Prohormones helped me cut my bodyfat down and they'll help you go to the gym on top of army PT without overtraining. That may be a good option.

5. Hey JayHawk.. yea the tape test is TRUE GARBAGE!!! But,,, what can we do right LOL

but ROBINKUWAIT,,,, you brought up point about PH's yeah i did a 1-AD / 4-AD cycle and i felt that i did kinda slim down but i also got pretty big ) !!
    what stack did you use ??

and NOOOOO,,,, no MOUT training in BK lol

THANKS EVERYONE!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FLSUCIO
    Hey JayHawk.. yea the tape test is TRUE GARBAGE!!! But,,, what can we do right LOL

but ROBINKUWAIT,,,, you brought up point about PH's yeah i did a 1-AD / 4-AD cycle and i felt that i did kinda slim down but i also got pretty big ) !!
    what stack did you use ??

and NOOOOO,,,, no MOUT training in BK lol

THANKS EVERYONE!!
    A good cutting I used was:

MD- (1-8) 10mg ED
    4ad-(1-4) 400mg ED
    M5aa-(5-8) went from 20 to 80 ED...I liked 80

I made sure I had a high protein, moderate carbs and fat intake and ate extremely clean, plus cardio about 3 times a week. I ended up losing about 15 pounds and went from about 13ish%BF to sub-10. You have to remember tho, the anabolics don't really do the work, they just keep your strength and intensity up while youre on a reduced calorie diet. Next time I cut, I'll probably do this:

M4OHN (1-8) 120-160 ED
    M5AA (5-8) 80 ED

Hope this helps, good luck.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Scorpio's trimax cycle
    By SCORPIO in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2004, 08:21 PM
  2. starting trimax cycle
    By fiddler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8