Erase @ 4 caps a day?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
This ok? Can anybody comment on this... Would there be Any negative health risks?

I'm on cycle right now and using it as my ai. It's usually done a good Job at killing Any nip sensitivity I've gotten in the past from test booster stacks and whatnot.. But using 3 ED and still developing a lump and pain in my left nip so I bumped it to 4 to see what happens.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is an AI so its dose is relative to how high your estrogen is. Obviously someone who is taking something that increase estrogen will need more than someone taking it as a standalone

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
check is if not prolactin related anyway ERASE @ 4 caps will LOW to the floor your E give time man i used only 2 caps and by the third week my joints start to cry ;)

Hope comes 180 caps bottle :firedevil:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This ok? Can anybody comment on this... Would there be Any negative health risks?

I'm on cycle right now and using it as my ai. It's usually done a good Job at killing Any nip sensitivity I've gotten in the past from test booster stacks and whatnot.. But using 3 ED and still developing a lump and pain in my left nip so I bumped it to 4 to see what happens.
As natty said, the dose is relative to the level of estrogen you currently have.

All of our testing was done on individuals not using any aromatizable substances, so obviously supraphysiological levels of estrogen werent really an issue here. Some individuals have used very high levels of aromatizable androgens and found that the standard dose keeps their E in range, so it all depends on your own hormonal make-up.

On highly aromatizable cycles you might be better served to adjust the dosage up one or two caps depending on how susceptible to high E you are, but we cant guarantee it will prevent/reverse gyno.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I understand it's not meant to reverse gyno. Just seeing if it was safe. Because it's helped my gyno before but it's no match for this 40mg dbol and 600mg test/eq so I stepped up to 4 caps

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I understand it's not meant to reverse gyno. Just seeing if it was safe. Because it's helped my gyno before but it's no match for this 40mg dbol and 600mg test/eq so I stepped up to 4 caps
Get a real AI

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For your symptoms, bumping it up would be fine.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would get a real, pharmacological AI and not mess around. Once you have a lump, you have it forever unless you get surgery. I doubt a 1 cap increase will do anything.

Mike

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I don't think ERASE is going to help you with that lump.