please help :(

quigleyyy

Awards
I just turned 18 and I have ran 2 prohormone cycles that my friends said they were but not sure and haven't noticed much different but I really need help on what a good prohormone and pct to buy and take that isn't to costy! I really need help, please anyone experienced!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should NOT take ANY PH at your age. what PH have you taken? did you take a PCT? if so, what was it? i suggest to get blood work done. if you took superdrol or something like that without a PCT twice, you could be in serious trouble. are you shut down right now?

quigleyyy

Awards
I have taken monster plexx and sustanon250 for prohormone and lg science xtreme for pct and I took NOW liver detox for it

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
And what u mean shutdown?
he means no sex drive, boys not functioning well anymore, stuff like that. PH shuts down your natural testosterone and when you finish the cycle, sometimes your test levels don't go back to normal levels without proper pct. you're still young to mess with your hormones, but you probably won't listen :) if you insist on running them, make sure you do proper PCT.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck buddy! U made a major mistake and continuing to do so by taking more PH...Ur a kid, u shouldnt be taking any ph till 21 atleast

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Lift , eat and eat some more . You shouldn't mess around with any pro hormone or steroid .

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
you should NOT take ANY PH at your age. what PH have you taken? did you take a PCT? if so, what was it? i suggest to get blood work done. if you took superdrol or something like that without a PCT twice, you could be in serious trouble. are you shut down right now?
^^^This. Go get some bloodwork done and make sure your levels are o.k. Stay away from the PHs at your age.

quigleyyy

Awards
I know I shouldn't take it but.it's hard because I want to get bigger faster and its hard cause alot of people at my school are huge so idk :.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know I shouldn't take it but.it's hard because I want to get bigger faster and its hard cause alot of people at my school are huge so idk :.
Heed all this advice young man...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude, just eat and train your butt off. if you do that, u will go. ugh, im so sick of 16-18 year old little boys coming on here saying help, what PH should i take. if you arent gonna listen then fine. stack Hdrol with Superdrol and dont worry about PCT. have fun

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Ever heard the story of the turtle and the hare????

Go natural and LEARN. Study and EAT. Get bigger and STRONGER.

Then, when you and your buddies turn 30 and their dicks don't work and they're fat and lazy and you're fast, strong and still training and their wives are staring you down...you can have the last laugh. Look forward son...

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I have taken monster plexx and sustanon250 for prohormone and lg science xtreme for pct and I took NOW liver detox for it
and what you mean shutdown
If you don't know what shutdown refers to, you clearly haven't done enough research. Second of all, monsterplexx is insanely harsh since it's 4 strong methylated compounds, if you didn't get gains off of it, then you definitely have to re-asses everything you're doing, mostly diet if I had to guess. You're 18, so your test levels would normally be through the roof anyway, and your body is still developing, so a PH now would only do more harm in the long-run than good. Monsterplexx has superdrol in it, so I would hope you used a SERM for pct, otherwise you could have some serious issues.

I agree with everyone on here: get bloodwork done and make sure you haven't seriously damaged yourself. Then, just train hard, eat, eat, and eat some more. Then, if you want to dabble in manipulating test, try a natural test booster in about a year or 2, Not a PH. No real side effects, no pct, not gonna screw your system up. Finally, just be patient. You're only 18, so your body is primed to grow. I'm only 20, but I've learned to just be patient and put the time and work in, and it all comes together in due time. But hey, that's just my 2 cents

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Liver and test levels are going to be terrible...get some tests done ASAP and we may be able to help from there......
All you can do now really is eat, maybe a liver detox or cycle assist to repair what dAmage has occurred, supplement with vitamin d and magnesium and sleep

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i remember when i was 17 i took torque (superdrol), gained about 12 pounds......didnt have the diet to keep the gains so i lost most of it. was it worth it? gaining a net gain of 3 pounds and could have screwed my body big time? heck no. im making the best gains of my life right now. i cycle test boosters occasionally, BCAAs, protein, creatine, fish oil, multi...etc

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
dont do any more cycles, just eat everything in sight

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this is exactly why we cant have nice things anymore.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep. cause a GNC guy told me it was good haha