hgh boosters

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
what do you all think? People who have tried them.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not going to notice anything from them except better sleep, since you cant really "feel" increased HGH levels

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
they say they increase strength. If anyone has taken anything could you please post your experience with it. thanks

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Grumpy

Awards
Is there any health risks for someone 21 years old though? I know it's not the same as steroids, which everyone pretty much tells you don't touch until you're 21 or even older. But is there health risks that would be different to someone taking it in their 30's or 40's.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
they say they increase strength. If anyone has taken anything could you please post your experience with it. thanks
I've taken many different ones. Powerful, hghup, ghenerate, hghpro, igf-2. And a few others. But hands down the best one for sleep and recovery is igf-2. I would say ghenerate is great for strength and pump. And hghup helps me in both departments but not as proficient in either.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Tradiational GH boosters are semi-useful to me - those GABA based products. They help with recovery and restful sleep but Ive never noticed much of the "leaning out" from them.

I am putting a biased on this as the only time I tried them as during the time I worked a night shift so my sleep cycle was almost no-existent. So, take my 2 cents for what its worth.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Not going to notice anything from them except better sleep, since you cant really "feel" increased HGH levels
That's not true! You can absolutely feel a strong pulse of GH. Depending on what you are using to release GH you might feel the ACTH and the prolactin release as well.

I can GUARANTEE you will feel the GH release with Cabergolean.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I've taken many different ones. Powerful, hghup, ghenerate, hghpro, igf-2. And a few others. But hands down the best one for sleep and recovery is igf-2. I would say ghenerate is great for strength and pump. And hghup helps me in both departments but not as proficient in either.
Ive tried bulk GABA, HGHUp, and HGHPro. Those name brand compounds were good, id run em both again anytime but I gotta cycle them too I feel like I become tolerant to their effects. They helped put me to sleep which is nice.

I have IGF-2 waiting for me to get my new training/diet in check... still messin around with a couple things. Oh, do I have a plan for YOU, IGF2.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have no problem sleeping, i make sure i get 8-8.5 hours a night. I was looking for something to help strength, therefore help build muscle kinda like a test booster.
All the ones I mentioned will help with that. And if you want to notice an immediate strength and muscle coordination improvement use hghup pre workout with a stim. ;)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive tried bulk GABA, HGHUp, and HGHPro. Those name brand compounds were good, id run em both again anytime but I gotta cycle them too I feel like I become tolerant to their effects. They helped put me to sleep which is nice.

I have IGF-2 waiting for me to get my new training/diet in check... still messin around with a couple things. Oh, do I have a plan for YOU, IGF2.
I hear you on that I always try to cycle them out. Can't wait to see the igf-2 plan:D

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Or you can use Cabergolean as a stand-alone- the stimulant effect as a function of the NADH.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Or you can use Cabergolean as a stand-alone- the stimulant effect as a function of the NADH.
It's on my to try list. It looks good.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I hear you on that I always try to cycle them out. Can't wait to see the igf-2 plan:D
My lifts Tuesday Thursday are late evening a few hours before bed so it works out nicely. Saturday Sunday are morning so Im trying to figure out what would be optimal there.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
natty, how can you say they only offer good sleep? man i really need to get a few logs of IGF 2 on here. body comp is unreal. especially on the older lifters ages 40 and up. strength gains, especially stacked with DAA, are very good as well.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
natty, how can you say they only offer good sleep? man i really need to get a few logs of IGF 2 on here. body comp is unreal. especially on the older lifters ages 40 and up. strength gains, especially stacked with DAA, are very good as well.
For someone over 40, they have multiple benefits. Better sleep, improved joints, etc. Not saying they are useless, I am just talking about what you "feel". Leaning effects from better glucose regulation is possible, but thats possible with some GDAs as well.

And in case my words are not convincing someone should ask Patrick Arnold in the new Patrick Arnold section of this forum. "Will HGH boosters increase strength?"

They have their place, yes, but people seem to thing HGH boosters are equally effective as anabolics or test boosters. They can be staples in the 35+ crowd. Their best use would be to be taken with something anabolic.

HGH "works" through increasing IGF-1 levels. Some of this might sound out of context because I am copy pasting, but:

no it does not. that is a myth.

in adult humans, igf-1 takes place in the hypertrophy response but hyperplasia is rarely seen

systemic LR3 probably does little except act as a glucose disposal agent. If any hypertrophy goes on it will be in the organs before the muscle
i dont think the stuff is considered very special. it could be helpful for connective tissue injuries
good for connective tissue too. may help potentiate anabolic steroids effects on muscles
igf-1 can make just about every tissue in the body grow. systemically circulating igf-1 can be sufficient to make gut organs grow however it does little for skeletal muscle. locally produced igf-1 in skeletal muscle is implicated in the hypertrophy process however

A minimal dose of GH to really feel anything is 4 IU a day. 8 IU is better. You will gain weight within a few days. This weight is water. You look bigger but its really just water. But that water helps you get great pumps in the gym so your training is more rewarding. Over the course of a couple of months you should see accelerated fat loss.

when you stop the water goes away and the fun is over
in adults it may increase thickness of certain bones. mostly cranial and extremitites. however for most people this doesnt really happen with typical usage

tendons may become stronger. not sure if they will be noticeably thicker
because maybe you enjoy looking really good for a month? its not an outrageous concept

and you cant lose as much fat from dieting as you can lose from dieting plus GH

I just saved PA 10 minutes of his future time in his new forum!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are just general points by the way. Some HGH boosting products are much more than HGH boosters, like products with L-Dopa are also good testosterone boosters.

Mucuna/L-Dopa is my favorite OTC HGH increaser because of its multiple ergogenic effects, like PowerFULL which I think has two ingredients, with one being of the mucuna family

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AppNut LOVES L-Dopa in their products. i just know when i use them, i see gains in strength and body composition. I think if one takes an HGH booster, for maximum effects, it should be stacked with a test booster.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and if somebody was comparing HGH boosters to anabolics, they are crazy. also, you cant be on an HGH booster for only a month. you will see minimal effects. IMO, at LEAST 2 months at the least.

zendog

Awards
I've tried most of them several times. In my experience they don't do much except promote deep restful sleep which is great. I would still purchase them even if that was the only way they were marketed instead of all the usual bogus claims like , improved body composition, skin bursting pumps etc etc. My vote and a staple of mine is Ghenerate. nice and cheap and a bottle lasts two months. Can't go wrong imo.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
and if somebody was comparing HGH boosters to anabolics, they are crazy. also, you cant be on an HGH booster for only a month. you will see minimal effects. IMO, at LEAST 2 months at the least.
I agree with this, save for the sleep benefits you'll reap for a month.

shealym

Awards
I have been taking ageforce hgh patch. The delivery system goes directly into the skin and I noticed longer and deeper sleep from the first time. Due to the better sleep recovery time is enhanced. Cant say enough about the product. Check out ageforce.com

shealym

Awards
Have been taking ageforce hgh patch. It is outstanding. Noticed deeper and longer sleep with first use. The patch is time released and delivers 100% directly thru the skin.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are just general points by the way. Some HGH boosting products are much more than HGH boosters, like products with L-Dopa are also good testosterone boosters.

Mucuna/L-Dopa is my favorite OTC HGH increaser because of its multiple ergogenic effects, like PowerFULL which I think has two ingredients, with one being of the mucuna family
add this (Shilajit Extract (50-60% fulvic acid) to your combo and be ready :firedevil:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried most of them several times. In my experience they don't do much except promote deep restful sleep which is great. I would still purchase them even if that was the only way they were marketed instead of all the usual bogus claims like , improved body composition, skin bursting pumps etc etc. My vote and a staple of mine is Ghenerate. nice and cheap and a bottle lasts two months. Can't go wrong imo.
what have you taken before?

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
The two most prominent effects I have noticed from two months on Cabergolean is the very deep sleep......(my nights consistently are those "fall asleep and two seconds later its morning" nights). And an increase in libido. My strength has slowly been on the rise and recovery is better. But that can be a result of much better rest too. Either way, I think its a product worth trying.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Yeah, I would use with any Primordial Performance test booster/ Andro-series product. Maybe Phyto-Test or Sustain Alpha if you a natty athlete or Androhard if you are looking for something more along the lines of AAS. I only trust PP for my test boosters, because I KNOW their raws are American made. I am scared to use any other company's test boosters at this time. But if if anyone can recommend another one, and they can guarantee their raws come from a U.S. manufacturer and not China, I would love to check them out.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I would use with any Primordial Performance test booster/ Andro-series product. Maybe Phyto-Test or Sustain Alpha if you a natty athlete or Androhard if you are looking for something more along the lines of AAS. I only trust PP for my test boosters, because I KNOW their raws are American made. I am scared to use any other company's test boosters at this time. But if if anyone can recommend another one, and they can guarantee their raws come from a U.S. manufacturer and not China, I would love to check them out.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179738

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really enjoyed Endosurge but it contained 3,4 as well so it isn't strictly a GH product.

In terms of other products, I have never noticed anything significant other than sleep. GHenerate from LG may as well have been flavoured water after the first few days.

I haven't tried IGF2 by App Nut. I looked into it ages ago but was put off by the price as there were no UK logs for reassurance.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried IGF2 by App Nut. I looked into it ages ago but was put off by the price as there were no UK logs for reassurance.
Would 40% off help your decision to give it a try any? ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would a free bottle help your decision? I can only usually offer 40% off but you are so dreamy I thought I would be extra generous!
Why yes it would Josh, thank you!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I am sorry, what I meant was a company that sells a PH or a 4-DHEA type product (for example) that either sources their raws domestically or that has a cGMP facility.

App nut is a great company, and I have seen those pics before. Your test booster looks solid, but natty test boosters do not do much for me except make me moody.

So besides PP Androseries are there any other PH type products out there that are DSHEA compliant and that are or work like a PH?

Sorry for my market-ignorance on this matter

zendog

Awards
I think you'll like igf-2. I ran it a couple of times along with drive/rpm/neovar. Man that was a sweet stack.

zendog

Awards
BigGunn. I should have read your post but just skimmed it. The stack I mentioned above is the closest thing i've experienced that compares to Ph/Designer streoids. Do it and you will not be dissappointed. Iam doing a PP Hard/Lean stack right now and the App Nut stack delivered better results hands down.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
IGF-2 is a GH booster, and apparently a very good one, But I have a lifetime supply of Cabergolean.....lol

I guess I was looking along the lines of a good PH option. Comparable to the PP Androseries, to take with the Cabergolean. But as long as PP can keep the good stuff coming I will stick with their goodies.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
BigGunn. I should have read your post but just skimmed it. The stack I mentioned above is the closest thing i've experienced that compares to Ph/Designer streoids. Do it and you will not be dissappointed. Iam doing a PP Hard/Lean stack right now and the App Nut stack delivered better results hands down.
Drive/ rpm/ neovar. I will check them out thanks zendog!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 is a GH booster, and apparently a very good one, But I have a lifetime supply of Cabergolean.....lol

I guess I was looking along the lines of a good PH option. Comparable to the PP Androseries, to take with the Cabergolean. But as long as PP can keep the good stuff coming I will stick with their goodies.
would u like to log IGF 2?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any health risks for someone 21 years old though? I know it's not the same as steroids, which everyone pretty much tells you don't touch until you're 21 or even older. But is there health risks that would be different to someone taking it in their 30's or 40's.

Why would you take a supposed "HGH booster" when your 21?. Doesn't make any sense if you understand what HGH is.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sorry, what I meant was a company that sells a PH or a 4-DHEA type product (for example) that either sources their raws domestically or that has a cGMP facility.

App nut is a great company, and I have seen those pics before. Your test booster looks solid, but natty test boosters do not do much for me except make me moody.

So besides PP Androseries are there any other PH type products out there that are DSHEA compliant and that are or work like a PH?

Sorry for my market-ignorance on this matter
DSHEA compliance with a PH is a thin line.. I can't think of any company that sells truly legal PHs AND arent sourced from China (other than PP)

I think with the recent law changes all that is left really is DHEA and progestins.. AMS/forerunner labs produce some decent DHEAs but don't know who they source from.

Sadly appnut got out of the PH game a while ago :(

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Do I wish Applied Nutraceuticals nothing but the best and hope their business remains successful! Yes. God bless them and everyone associated with them! Do I want to log a competitors product which might divert sales from my company and put money in their pockets? Not at this time : )

It took us 6 months to come up with the formula and have the Cabergolean manufactured. A lot of thought and effort went into this product.
If people are not interested in Cabergolean, then I officially give my recommendation to Applied Nutraceuticals IGF-2 as an excellent GH booster.

would u like to log IGF 2?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I certainly understand what HGH is, but I have no idea what you mean by, "Doesn't make any sense if you understand what HGH is."

I would say that if you have an efficient endocrine system at any age, then a GH or Test booster might not be necessary. But I also know for certain from a clinical application that a GH booster used effectively will augment the efficacy of an efficient endocrine system. In studies where 500mg of L-dopa was given to individuals to measure GH release, those with the most efficient endocrine systems achieved the greatest results.

What HGH boosters have you used T-Bone? I can tell you that if you have hypothyroidism, various metabolic diseases, or hypothalamic hypopituitarism then a GH booster may not work well for you. If you have used HGH consistently and at a high enough dose (varies) then a GH booster may not work well for you.

But to blanketly say ALL GH boosters are "garbage" is just an uneducated opinion.

Look at the data behind App Nut's HGHup. It is scientifically clear that their product increases plasma GH levels upwards of 1500+% for a few hours. That's not garbage. I can tell you in the tests we have done on our end, we have seen similar results.

In your defense, maybe you have just used garbage GH boosters in the past? But times have changed, and there are a few revolutionary HGH boosters on the market today.

Why would you take a supposed "HGH booster" when your 21?. Doesn't make any sense if you understand what HGH is.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I certainly understand what HGH is, but I have no idea what you mean by, "Doesn't make any sense if you understand what HGH is."

I would say that if you have an efficient endocrine system at any age, then a GH or Test booster might not be necessary. But I also know for certain from a clinical application that a GH booster used effectively will augment the efficacy of an efficient endocrine system. In studies where 500mg of L-dopa was given to individuals to measure GH release, those with the most efficient endocrine systems achieved the greatest results.

What HGH boosters have you used T-Bone? I can tell you that if you have hypothyroidism, various metabolic diseases, or hypothalamic hypopituitarism then a GH booster may not work well for you. If you have used HGH consistently and at a high enough dose (varies) then a GH booster may not work well for you.

But to blanketly say ALL GH boosters are "garbage" is just an uneducated opinion.

Look at the data behind App Nut's HGHup. It is scientifically clear that their product increases plasma GH levels upwards of 1500+% for a few hours. That's not garbage. I can tell you in the tests we have done on our end, we have seen similar results.

In your defense, maybe you have just used garbage GH boosters in the past? But times have changed, and there are a few revolutionary HGH boosters on the market today.
Just ordered some Cabergolean. I will take it after taking my HGHpro cycle after my Trans dermal DHEA cycle. I hope. Sending my order to Hawaii if nothing changes and then after that it will take a while to get to me as I just had my mom send me a box from home with a few goodies.

Thanks for the discount code. I basically bought it because I love Macuna and this is probably the cheapest its ever going to be.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang, last time i offer somebody to log a product coming out of my own stash.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Never used one.
Does something like AI HGH pro cause to fall asleep or just help with sleep quality.

Could use some help with quality, but not looking for something to make me fall asleep.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it doesnt help fall asleep, at least not for me. it helps with better quality of sleep. i love GH boosters. i see many positive effects.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i agree