hgh boosters

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    what do you all think? People who have tried them.
    Total waste of money.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Is there any health risks for someone 21 years old though? I know it's not the same as steroids, which everyone pretty much tells you don't touch until you're 21 or even older. But is there health risks that would be different to someone taking it in their 30's or 40's.

Why would you take a supposed "HGH booster" when your 21?. Doesn't make any sense if you understand what HGH is.
  3. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    I am sorry, what I meant was a company that sells a PH or a 4-DHEA type product (for example) that either sources their raws domestically or that has a cGMP facility.

App nut is a great company, and I have seen those pics before. Your test booster looks solid, but natty test boosters do not do much for me except make me moody.

So besides PP Androseries are there any other PH type products out there that are DSHEA compliant and that are or work like a PH?

Sorry for my market-ignorance on this matter
    DSHEA compliance with a PH is a thin line.. I can't think of any company that sells truly legal PHs AND arent sourced from China (other than PP)

I think with the recent law changes all that is left really is DHEA and progestins.. AMS/forerunner labs produce some decent DHEAs but don't know who they source from.

Sadly appnut got out of the PH game a while ago
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.

Do I wish Applied Nutraceuticals nothing but the best and hope their business remains successful! Yes. God bless them and everyone associated with them! Do I want to log a competitors product which might divert sales from my company and put money in their pockets? Not at this time : )

It took us 6 months to come up with the formula and have the Cabergolean manufactured. A lot of thought and effort went into this product.
    If people are not interested in Cabergolean, then I officially give my recommendation to Applied Nutraceuticals IGF-2 as an excellent GH booster.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    would u like to log IGF 2?
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.

I certainly understand what HGH is, but I have no idea what you mean by, "Doesn't make any sense if you understand what HGH is."

I would say that if you have an efficient endocrine system at any age, then a GH or Test booster might not be necessary. But I also know for certain from a clinical application that a GH booster used effectively will augment the efficacy of an efficient endocrine system. In studies where 500mg of L-dopa was given to individuals to measure GH release, those with the most efficient endocrine systems achieved the greatest results.

What HGH boosters have you used T-Bone? I can tell you that if you have hypothyroidism, various metabolic diseases, or hypothalamic hypopituitarism then a GH booster may not work well for you. If you have used HGH consistently and at a high enough dose (varies) then a GH booster may not work well for you.

But to blanketly say ALL GH boosters are "garbage" is just an uneducated opinion.

Look at the data behind App Nut's HGHup. It is scientifically clear that their product increases plasma GH levels upwards of 1500+% for a few hours. That's not garbage. I can tell you in the tests we have done on our end, we have seen similar results.

In your defense, maybe you have just used garbage GH boosters in the past? But times have changed, and there are a few revolutionary HGH boosters on the market today.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Why would you take a supposed "HGH booster" when your 21?. Doesn't make any sense if you understand what HGH is.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I certainly understand what HGH is, but I have no idea what you mean by, "Doesn't make any sense if you understand what HGH is."

I would say that if you have an efficient endocrine system at any age, then a GH or Test booster might not be necessary. But I also know for certain from a clinical application that a GH booster used effectively will augment the efficacy of an efficient endocrine system. In studies where 500mg of L-dopa was given to individuals to measure GH release, those with the most efficient endocrine systems achieved the greatest results.

What HGH boosters have you used T-Bone? I can tell you that if you have hypothyroidism, various metabolic diseases, or hypothalamic hypopituitarism then a GH booster may not work well for you. If you have used HGH consistently and at a high enough dose (varies) then a GH booster may not work well for you.

But to blanketly say ALL GH boosters are "garbage" is just an uneducated opinion.

Look at the data behind App Nut's HGHup. It is scientifically clear that their product increases plasma GH levels upwards of 1500+% for a few hours. That's not garbage. I can tell you in the tests we have done on our end, we have seen similar results.

In your defense, maybe you have just used garbage GH boosters in the past? But times have changed, and there are a few revolutionary HGH boosters on the market today.
    Just ordered some Cabergolean. I will take it after taking my HGHpro cycle after my Trans dermal DHEA cycle. I hope. Sending my order to Hawaii if nothing changes and then after that it will take a while to get to me as I just had my mom send me a box from home with a few goodies.

Thanks for the discount code. I basically bought it because I love Macuna and this is probably the cheapest its ever going to be.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

dang, last time i offer somebody to log a product coming out of my own stash.
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Never used one.
    Does something like AI HGH pro cause to fall asleep or just help with sleep quality.

Could use some help with quality, but not looking for something to make me fall asleep.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

it doesnt help fall asleep, at least not for me. it helps with better quality of sleep. i love GH boosters. i see many positive effects.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i agree
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    it doesnt help fall asleep, at least not for me. it helps with better quality of sleep. i love GH boosters. i see many positive effects.
    Thx.

U have a R1?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

That's my suh-weet ride. Black on matte black!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.

Nice!!!
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I really need to start using that! I'm half tempted to stop HGHup and switch to IGF-2
    Personally I combine the the two to reduce the EGCG content and have gotten better results which also could be because of the rhodiola in IGF-2 which as an MAOI-A inhibitor.
    doing my own thang!
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn
    Nice!!!
    Thx
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i see you try to copy the Raven hahaha looks sick bro, no joke

I used to have a raven then had to sell it. ridin a gsxr now.
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

i see you try to copy the Raven hahaha looks sick bro, no joke

I used to have a raven then had to sell it. ridin a gsxr now.
    GSXR Bad azz & yeah I did that red stripe lol!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Do I wish Applied Nutraceuticals nothing but the best and hope their business remains successful! Yes. God bless them and everyone associated with them! Do I want to log a competitors product which might divert sales from my company and put money in their pockets? Not at this time : )

It took us 6 months to come up with the formula and have the Cabergolean manufactured. A lot of thought and effort went into this product.
    If people are not interested in Cabergolean, then I officially give my recommendation to Applied Nutraceuticals IGF-2 as an excellent GH booster.
    Understandable and thanks for the recommendation
  19. Registered User

I can't help feel you glossed over my gratitude Josh?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

yeah bro, that R1 raven i had was sick. im 5'9" 185 (too small for a 1000cc) and it would freakin fly.
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

yeah bro, that R1 raven i had was sick. im 5'9" 185 (too small for a 1000cc) and it would freakin fly.
    That GSXR rolls. Lol sorry for thread hijack y'all.

I'm lighter than u by about 5lbs I can hold that 1k down. She is scary
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I can't help feel you glossed over my gratitude Josh?
    I definitely did bro.. MY BAD! lol.. Most of the time I am on AM I am at work on my phone during short down time periods and am in and out so I tend to overlook post occasionally.. PM coming your way now bud!

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Personally I combine the the two to reduce the EGCG content and have gotten better results which also could be because of the rhodiola in IGF-2 which as an MAOI-A inhibitor.
    I tried to take both products at 5 caps each in a single day and ended up feeling nauseous most of the day. I dont think that much mucuna sat very well with me.

BTW I love me some adaptogens! Rhodiola Rosea is a VERY under rated ingredient IMO
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That GSXR rolls. Lol sorry for thread hijack y'all.

I'm lighter than u by about 5lbs I can hold that 1k down. She is scary
    i look at it from a different perspective cause that was my first bike other than a 110cc pocket bike i would practice my stunts on
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

i look at it from a different perspective cause that was my first bike other than a 110cc pocket bike i would practice my stunts on
    See I don't stunt, but I do shît & get.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone on here against T-boosters?
    By Willpower100 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:33 PM
  2. T-boosters
    By PhilipG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 10:02 AM
  3. new to t boosters and ph's.