DAA cycle

rodo123

Awards
Hey fellas, is 30 days a long enough cycle for DAA? How long does it usually take to kick in? Also, I know this is the supplement forum but is a 5 day one body part per day split any good for mass?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey fellas, is 30 days a long enough cycle for DAA? How long does it usually take to kick in? Also, I know this is the supplement forum but is a 5 day one body part per day split any good for mass?
30 days may be long enough, but the company that produced the studies on DAA recommended it to be used for 90 days. I think 8 weeks stacked with an aromatase inhibitor like Erase to combat the rise in estrogen from DAA would be best. It takes about twelve days till its fully active.

As far as your training goes, some people respond great to 5 day a week/ different body parts each day training. That sort of thing is very user specific, so its best to try out different training protocols for a few weeks at a time to find what works best for you.

I found that a higher frequency push/pull/legs split works best for me.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I'm with Kevin, I ran it with Erase for 60 days with great results and no ill effects to report. Great cheap effective stack imo.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd run DAA for at least 60 days personally. Stack it with any of these products: Triazole, Activate Xtreme (for l-dopa), SNS Inhibit-e, SNS Reduce XT, or CEL PCT assist (l-dopa).

Reactions: mw1
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
you could run it for 60 to 90 days, and an anti-estrogen like erase, reversitol, or a similar product would definitely be a good idea. If you had another test booster in mind you could add that to the mix too, as long as DAA isn't the main active ingredient.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I had a great experience with a longer cycle of 8 weeks with DAA + Inhibit-E (added in week 2), and I don't see a reason to run it shorter, but it certainly can be done.

The training will really depend on your diet and recovery. I prefer something with a higher frequency, but that's me.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
any natural booster probably wont start kicking in until around week 3, so 30 days is kind of short, i bought enough for 6 weeks, but some like going 8 weeks. i didnt have money for anything special, so i just got inhibit-e JUST IN CASE...... but at your age it probably wont do too much, maybe a libido boost? eh, i dont know, if i were you id spend the money on something like a PWO instead.

me personally, i love 5 days on 2 days off, but a lot of people like other things, find what works for you... i do
mon - chest
tue - back
wed - calves and tris
thur - thighs and bi's
fri - shoulders

i shoot for ~5 lifts for bigger muscle groups 3 sets each, and ~3 lifts for bi's, tri's, calves with 3 sets each and a 4th superset.... i like this better than doing each muscle twice a week for less sets. i actually used to split my chest into 2 days, lower/flat and incline, back split to pulls and rows, shoulders to front and rear, etc which was ok, but i got tired of doing each muscle twice a week and didnt look forward to my workouts as much, thus didnt put as much into them...... just try different stuff and find what works for you

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
I had a great experience with a longer cycle of 8 weeks with DAA + Inhibit-E (added in week 2), and I don't see a reason to run it shorter, but it certainly can be done.

The training will really depend on your diet and recovery. I prefer something with a higher frequency, but that's me, and I'm also 7 years younger than you.
huh?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't you know? Antihero is 12 and what is this?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
What the hell was I reading? I thought the first post said he was 30.

My reading comprehension has been in the shi*ter ever since that 26 pages of typed psychology homework.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Don't you know? Antihero is 12 and what is this?
Hi everybody.

My name is antihero

[awaits for welcoming hello]

and I have a reading problem.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
haha, well honestly, i thought maybe i read it wrong... surprised more people didnt think a 19 year old wouldnt see much benefit from daa haha

Last edited:
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
haha, well honestly, i thought maybe i read it wrong... surprised more people didnt think a 19 year old would see much benefit from daa haha
I still thought he said he was 30, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered replying. LOL

rodo123

Awards
also does daa give you anxiety? i have some anxiety but nothing too serious, jw if it can make it worse

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
also does daa give you anxiety? i have some anxiety but nothing too serious, jw if it can make it worse
In my experience it doesn't make it any worse. I've had anxiety issues for years and I haven't noticed an increase while cycling it.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
its been reported... thats the reason i still havent taken mine, because i have anxiety also. some people use this as their argument for its alleged neurotoxicity, but im not sure if theres a correlation.

like i said... at 19, its probably not going to do anything for you, so dont waste your money

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
ive also heard it tends to come up more when upping the dose past 3g, but i havent personally tried it, so...