GH boosters

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
So, Although i can go on a buying spree of certain products at kilos (minimum) and spend an assload of money. Id rather see whats out there now already bottles so i dont have to parachute 10 diff powders along with weighing them out.

Now i KNOW my GH levels are low (about 43 off from being under range). Id like to see what i can get to maybe increase them a little without buying HGH frag etc.

I have IGF1 (peptide) for my bulk.

i want a good supplement

anything?

company sponsors? woo me with your magic

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know of some great ones for you based off personal experience with them.
1. Hghup
2. Ghenerate

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
* Results not typical. This subject experienced a 1775% increase in serum HGH within 3 hours after taking one dose of HGHUP?. Average increase in HGH across all test subjects in the three-hour period was 1384%.

** Versus Baseline. (Non-Dosing day vs. Dosing day) Average peak Serum GH following administration ofHGHUP? was 11.8 ng/mL ± 1.06 ng/mL, representing an average total rise of 2,379% in Serum GH values for the group."

HGHup Study

Applied Nutriceuticals® Unpublished Research, Nov. 2009,
Copyright © 2009 by Applied Nutriceuticals

The Acute Effects of a Dietary Supplement on Serum Growth Hormone Levels in Weight-Trained Male Subjects

Tanis, D., Orrell, D., McAnulty, A., and Long, Dr. W.

Lab Corp® and Applied Nutriceuticals® Research, Charlotte, North Carolina 28269

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
** Versus Baseline. (Non-Dosing day vs. Dosing day) Average peak Serum GH following administration ofHGHUP? was 11.8 ng/mL ± 1.06 ng/mL, representing an average total rise of 2,379% in Serum GH values for the group."

HGHup Study

Applied Nutriceuticals® Unpublished Research, Nov. 2009,
Copyright © 2009 by Applied Nutriceuticals

The Acute Effects of a Dietary Supplement on Serum Growth Hormone Levels in Weight-Trained Male Subjects

Tanis, D., Orrell, D., McAnulty, A., and Long, Dr. W.

Lab Corp® and Applied Nutriceuticals® Research, Charlotte, North Carolina 28269

Address all correspondence and requests for reprints to: Dirk Tanis, Jr., MSci, Department of Research, Applied Nutriceuticals®, 8112 Statesville Road Suite G, Charlotte, NC 28269.

Abstract

Many weight-trained men seek to raise circulating serum growth hormone (GH) levels, both through training, and supplementation. The major source of circulating GH is the pituitary. The known anabolic effects of GH on skeletal muscle, and the current rise in supplements on the current market that purport increases in GH and related body composition, has become a huge market in the United States. Most oral growth hormone supplements have been shown to be ineffective, due to various factors, and, aside from several medically-supervised challenge tests, injectible peptides have historically been the only way to increase GH levels. However, a dietary supplement formulation that recently hit the International market, HGH-Up(TM), containing L-Dopa, a Dopa Decarboxylase Inhibitor (DDCI), specific vitamins and minerals, and Huperzine-A, a potent acetylcholinesterase (AChE) and somatostatin inhibitor seems to be promising in allowing for the increase of Serum GH in weight-trained men. We sought to test this hypothesis in the study. Methods: 3 men (mean age, 33 ± 3.2 yr, range 22-44) with at least 5 years of weight-training experience were studied. Parameters measured were mean body weight (230.0 lbs ± 20.2 lbs.), mean body fat (10.2 % ± 0.92%), mean muscular mass (206.54 lbs. ± 18.5 lbs.), and mean fat mass (23.46 lbs ± 2.11 lbs). Serum GH levels were measured via bloodwork (LabCorp®) on two separate days, after an overnight fast. Serum GH levels were measured with (Test) and without (Baseline) having taken the supplement, with serum GH being measured at time (t)= -15, 45, 90, and 150 min. 4 separate blood draws per analysis period were taken; 8 total per subject over two separate days, and on the test day, subjects were given a 6 capsule dosage of the supplement (t=0). Results:Each of the 3 weight-trained men (100%) had frank increases in serum GH levels after a 6 capsule dosage of HGH-Up(TM) when compared to baseline values. Average baseline Serum GH for the entire group was 0.496 ng/mL ± 0.045 ng/mL (SEM). Average peak Serum GH following administration of the supplement was 11.8 ng/mL ± 1.06 ng/mL, representing an average total rise of 2,379% in Serum GH values for the group.

Introduction

Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a known anabolic agent found in the human body. We and others have found that adding supraphysiological doses of HGH can lead to an increase in muscle mass, a decrease in body fat, and increases in recovery time from strenuous weight training (28). A multitude of products currently exist on the sports supplement market that purport to increase HGH, and many of these products are completely ineffective, due to a variety of reasons (7, 31). However, a new supplement formulation that was recently released to the public, HGH-Up(TM) , containing L-Dopa, a Dopa Decarboxylase Inhibitor (DDCI), specific vitamins and minerals, and Huperzine-A, a potent acetylcholinesterase (AChE) and somatostatin inhibitor seems to be promising in allowing for the increase of Serum GH in weight-trained men (12,20,21,29,30,32,41). We therefore sought to test the hypothesis that HGH-Up(TM) could increase serum HGH levels. To stimulate GH secretion, we chose a dosage of 6 HGH-Up(TM), taken first thing in the morning, after an overnight fast. The same group of subjects received a series of blood draws (measuring serum GH levels) on two separate days- one testing period after taking HGH-Up(TM), and one testing period without taking HGH-Up(TM). Serum HGH levels were matched on time-related variables, with normal GH values upon the first four hours after waking being factored in, and reference values for serum GH levels over a 24-hour period for the age range included in our cohort were generated and listed below in Figure 2.

Methods

Subjects

Three men between the ages of 22 and 44 yr (mean age, 33 ± 3.2 yr) were studied. There were no clinical, biochemical, or densitometric differences between those who underwent GH testing and those who did not. No patient had a history of thyroid dysfunction, glucocorticoid or anticonvulsant use, diabetes mellitus, gastrointestinal disease, gastrointestinal surgery, acromegaly, malignancy, or any other known metabolic disease. No patient had a history of alcoholism. All subjects were required to have at least 5 years of weight training experience. Parameters measured before the draw were mean body weight (230.0 lbs. ± 20.2 lbs.), mean muscular mass (206.54 lbs. ± 18.5 lbs.), mean body fat (10.2% lbs. ± 0.92%), and mean fat mass (23.46 lbs ± 2.11 lbs). There was no history of childhood GH deficiency or growth disturbance, no history of delayed puberty, and no history of pituitary disease or deficiency. All subjects gave written informed consent.

Serum GH testing

There were two separate days of testing: Testing Day 1 (1), where each subject received a dosage of HGH-UP(TM), and Testing Day 2 (2), where none of the subjects received a dosage of the product. During testing days 1 and 2, 4 separate blood draws occurred on each day (via Lab Corp). At t=0 on Testing Day 1, each subject orally ingested six (6) capsules of HGH-Up(TM), and Serum GH levels were sampled at time (t)= -15, 45, 90, and 150 min. On Testing Day 2, Serum GH levels were sampled at (t)= 0, 45, 90, and 150 min, and with no oral ingestion of HGH-Up(TM) occurring. Studies were performed in the morning after an overnight fast, and the testing periods were separated by a period of 2 days.

Assays

Routine serum biochemical measurements were made using standard techniques. GH was measured by ICMA and expressed in nanograms per milliliter. All samples from each respective testing period were batched and assayed at the same time (36-40).

Body Mass Measurements

Body mass measurements (mean body weight, mean body fat, mean lean body mass, and mean fat mass) were taken on each subject. Body weight was recorded on a NIST-Calibrated Pelouze 4040 Scale, and body fat percentages were determined by using a set of NIST-Calibrated SKF Calipers. Measurements (7 total for each subject) were taken on the chest, abdomen, triceps, subscapula, suprailiac, midaxilla, and thigh. Results of the skin fold measurements were analyzed via the 7 SKF Jackson-Pollock Equation (43).

Results

Results of average GH (in ng/mL) taken via RIA during both periods of analysis are shown in Table 1. Subjects had no clinical evidence of anterior pituitary hormone abnormalities (3,5). For the group, mean body weight was 230.0 lbs. ± 20.2 lbs., mean muscular mass was 206.54 lbs. ± 18.5 lbs., mean body fat was 10.2% lbs. ± 0.92%, and mean fat mass was 23.46 lbs ± 2.11 lbs. These values are comparable to average for experienced weight-trained males of a comparable mean age (43).

Peak GH responsiveness was defined as the highest average level achieved by each group during either analysis period (1,2,4,44). All three patients responded maximally to the supplement, with a mean peak value of 11.8 ng/mL. Average baseline Serum GH for the entire group was 0.496 ng/mL ± 0.045 ng/mL, representing a increase above baseline of 2,379%. There was a steady curve of increase in each of the Test group values post-administration of the supplement, with values increasing all the way through 150 minutes. All three subjects achieved peak GH at 150 min after dosing the supplement, and one subject responded as early as 30 min. after dosing. All three subjects reported feeling extreme hunger within 90 minutes of dosing the supplement, lasting until the end of the testing period.

During the Baseline period, all three patients had minor fluctuations in GH levels, within the 0.2-2.5 ng/mL range, with a 2.5 ng/mL reading being the outlier, with the next largest value at 1.4 ng/mL. One subject reported feeling very sleepy and hungry during the baseline period, but there were no other complaints reported.

For the entire 2.5 h after having taken the supplement, the group of men produced an average of 3.72 ± 0.33 ng/mL per min of GH compared with production in the Baseline group of 0.38 ± 0.033 ng/mL per min. Total secretory output amounted to 558 ng/mL ± 50.22 ng/mL in the Test group, with a secretory output of 57 ng/mL ± 5.13 ng/mL in the Baseline group.

Discussion

The results of this investigation demonstrate that the supplement does raise mean serum GH in normal weight training males. The study was prompted by the massive amount of ineffective growth hormone products currently circulating on the supplement market. Consumers spend millions of dollars per year, only to get products that simply do not do what they claim, and this can have a deleterious effect on the sports supplement market as a whole, both in terms of reputation and overall consumer purchasing.

The increased levels of GH observed in each of the 3 subjects, especially on the second and third respective draws, indicate that the supplement shows extreme promise in this market. Increased GH can have numerous positive effects in terms of body fat loss and increased anabolism, and an orally viable non-prescription supplement that can allow end users a plausible alternative to prescription/pharmaceutical chemical intervention (20,33,35). This alone was a compelling reason to study potential GH secretory dynamics in a group of male weight trainers to explore how the supplement could manipulate GH in a time-dependant manner.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 or HGHup hands down!

My pre-bed protocol is - ALA+HGHup+scoop of BCAAs

Now for the rep wooing.. PM me and I will hook you up with a nice discount ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 or HGHup hands down!

My pre-bed protocol is - ALA+HGHup+scoop of BCAAs

Now for the rep wooing.. PM me and I will hook you up with a nice discount ;)
I freaking love IGF-2.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I liked HGHup just cause it has a multifaceted approach to increasing HGH and has other ingredients to help increase androgen activity as well.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
really though nothing beat bulk 1-carboxy... wish that stuff was back out.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I use NATTY V pre bed (has some L dopa) but use it for the alpha y so i wake up with some pretty awesome wood. along with leucine and huperazine A (but i hold water from it)

I tend to get tired from boosters during the day (I-GH-1- LG) so would i take 9 caps pre bed, or thruout the day for IGF2? 5 days on 2 off? Every other day?

I try and stay away from Green Tea as is polyphenols effects on testosterone and estrogen. and i have huperazine a anyway.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I liked HGHup just cause it has a multifaceted approach to increasing HGH and has other ingredients to help increase androgen activity as well.
I have bulk LCLT not much , but i also take some PLCAR pre bed. in a non stim fat burner.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
really though nothing beat bulk 1-carboxy... wish that stuff was back out.
1-carboxy i remember . never used it.

ive used HGHpro Seemed to be OK but i am looking for some leaning effect to be honest. since my levels are low i think a real good one can boost my levels to optimum (not supraphysiological like people want) so i can burn more fat a little more efficiently.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I have taken the bait : )

No supplement can compare to the effects of IGF1, HGH frag, a GHRH or GHRP peptide. Can't be done. But a good GH booster can still deliver a supraphysiologic response. Two servings of Cabergolean, can in most healthy adults, increase plasma GH levels to 20+ng/ml. Now while this does not compare to the 60ng/ml increase you might get in combining 100mcg of a GHRP with 100mcg of a GHRH it, nonetheless, is a significant increase in GH levels for up to (approximately) 90 minutes. There is no "logic" or science that proves that a supraphysiologic increase of 60ng/ml is any more "myogenic" or "anabolic" that 20ng/ml. The only guarantee is a stronger repression of your hypothalamus' ability to release GHRH to your pituitary gland! Furthermore, peptides take the place of your endocrine system, whereas Cabergolean buttresses the function of the neurosectetory never terminals which stimulate the release of GHRH. Cabergolean also inhibits the production of GHIH (somatostatin).

Now I know people are dubious of oral GH boosters, but the science is there! For example an oral dose of L-Arginine of 10grams has been shown to increase plasma GH levels to upwards of 10mg/ml. While that might not seem significant, I should note that the high end of this GH measurement is between 4 and 5 ng/ml.

I really don't have much else to add?

Our product has the science, research and data behind it to show it's safety and efficacy, and it has real user experiences that document it's efficacy as well.

And to boot, the product is only 17 dollars if you use code AM50 when ordering thru 10/21!

I am with certain, with the utmost conviction, that there is absolutely no GH booster on the market that is as EFFECTIVE as ours and as SAFE as ours!

I have information, studies, data, and anecdotal information to share if interested.

Our products are DSHEA compliant and manufactured under GMP guidelines.

I don't have a link to provide as I sent this from my phone while traveling, but if you visit cabergolean.com you can find more info in our product (including our white paper) and you can order it as well.

Thanks!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hghup will also increase the effectiveness of gh peptides btw.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Yes, that is why a GHRP and a GHRH are so powerful as opposed to a GHRH or a GHRP as a stand-alone. GHRH initiates a pulse from the hypothalamus to the pituitary gland- but if there is a "pool" of somatostatin present there will be no release of HGH from the pituitary gland. So you could use Hghup (hypothetically) with a GHRH and significantly amplify that pulse of GHRH. It might not be too far fetched to state that 100mcg of a GHRH combined with Hghup might be close to as effective as 100mcg of a GHRH combined with a GHRP. Now GHRP also stimulates the anterior pituitary gland to release HGH as well, so that would be the main difference.

But if you don't want to try our GH booster because...whatever reason.....Hghup is an excellent product and it will increase plasma HGH.

As an aside, both Hghup and Cabergolean are DSHEA compliant and manufactured at a GMP certified facility. Your peptides are incubated in feces and saturated in cyanide. No joke!

Hghup will also increase the effectiveness of gh peptides btw.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
If you are...

1) Increasing plasma growth hormone
2) You have a functioning liver
and
3)IGF-1 receptors that are responsive.....

then Hghup should increase IGF-1 levels.

via blockage of somatostatin yea, but that wont help to much for IGF1 i believe

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
If you are...

1) Increasing plasma growth hormone
2) You have a functioning liver
and
3)IGF-1 receptors that are responsive.....

then Hghup should increase IGF-1 levels.
From conversion of GH, but i wouldnt think it would be very substantial is what im saying.l

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Wanna log a bottle of IGF-2 for us?
Sure!

I sent you a PM already about maybe running both (wouldnt ask for both id pay for the other)

gimme dosing sched, just let me know what you want from me in terms of logging.

I am on a bunch of stuff.

T3 ephendrine a custom capsule burner additional bulk olive leaf extract 10%.

i have huperazine A.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use NATTY V pre bed (has some L dopa) but use it for the alpha y so i wake up with some pretty awesome wood. along with leucine and huperazine A (but i hold water from it)

I tend to get tired from boosters during the day (I-GH-1- LG) so would i take 9 caps pre bed, or thruout the day for IGF2? 5 days on 2 off? Every other day?

I try and stay away from Green Tea as is polyphenols effects on testosterone and estrogen. and i have huperazine a anyway.
Just curious but why do you hold water from huperzine a?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An Esp Pediatr. 1978 Oct;11(10):675-82.,
Modifications of insulin and growth hormone after medium chain triglycerides ingestion (author's translation)

Valls E, Herrera E, Díaz M, Barreiro P, Valls A.

Authors determined the variation of glucose, ketone bodies (KB), free fatty acids (FFA), insulin and growth hormone (HGH) in blood produced by the ingestion of 1.5 g./kg. of medium chain triglycerides (MCT) in 10 healthy children between 5 and 11 years.

Blood values were determined starting 30 minutes before the MCT ingestion and at 30 minutes intervals until 120 minutes post ingestion and a final determination at 180 minutes. The glucose did not change. The KB were increased (p less than 0.01) from 30 to 120 minutes and the FFA from 90 (p less than 0.01) to 120 minutes (p less than 0.001) after ingestion. Insulin secretion was elevated between 30--90 minutes with a peak value at 60 minutes (p less than 0.001). HGH began to increase at 60 minutes, remaining elevated at the last determination at 180 minutes. The HGH basal value was 0.5 +/- 0.2 ng./ml.; began to increase at 60 minutes and reached the value of 3.9 +/- 1.06 ng./ml. and 4.8 +/- 2.04 ng./ml. at 90 and 120 minutes respectively (p less than 0.001). We do not know the origin of the HGH increase. The changes may explain FFA elevation and other metabolic actions of MCT. The glucose-insulin ratio showed that the hyperinsulinemia was not caused by an increased glucose level.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue GrowtH is another one to check out :)
All good products that help with sleep, recovery and GH release.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Just curious but why do you hold water from huperzine a?
to be honest i dont know...

however i do know that studies show mild water retention.

along with insomnia. i get the water retention though. may have something to do with kidney?

not sure.

looking for the journal article i saw a while back.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I use 2 caps of powerFULL and 3 caps of HGH surge by source naturals. I take meds from a sleep specialist because on insomnia so i only take the GH stuff for better sleep quality.

I have been taking some sort of natty GH booster for so long to help sleep it would be very hard to determine what type of muscle gain/fat loss ive experienced.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I have bulk LCLT not much , but i also take some PLCAR pre bed. in a non stim fat burner.
I too currently take 2g lclt and 1.6g beta alanine a day...

What benefits can be had from plcar that can't be received from the others I'm taking?

And 1-carboxy is the bulk high extraction of l-dopa in USPLabs Powerfull... Very strong stuff.

How much huperizine a do you take as a standalone supplement and do you only dose pre bed?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What benefits can be had from plcar that can't be received from the others I'm taking?

And 1-carboxy is the bulk high extraction of l-dopa in USPLabs Powerfull... Very strong stuff.

How much huperizine a do you take as a standalone supplement and do you only dose pre bed?
Basically PLCAR supports healthy myocardial contractility, heart muscle metabolism, heart cell membrane stability, skeletal muscle metabolism.

l-Carnitine Tartrate:

Tartrate, naturally found in some foods, acts to stabilize l-carnitine. l-Carnitine is a dipeptide found in great abundance in the body, especially the heart and skeletal muscle. It maintains efficient fat utilization by transporting long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria where they can be broken down by a process called beta oxidation (fat metabolism) to produce energy. A recent study reported that oral l-carnitine supplementation in healthy subjects promotes optimal long-chain fatty acid oxidation. Additionally, l-carnitine helps to clear short and medium chain fatty acids from the mitochondria that would otherwise accumulate over time. This helps to keep metabolic processes running smoothly and efficiently. l-Carnitine also promotes cardiovascular health by supporting ventricular function and antioxidant activity. Additionally research also suggests a role for l-carnitine in supporting muscle repair after strenuous exercise. The results of one study indicated an attenuation of muscle strain and fatigue when exercisers were given l-carnitine-l-tartrate supplements prior to completing a high repetition strength regimen, suggesting l-carnitine may help reduce post-exercise recovery time.

References:

Muller DM, Seim H, Kiess W, Loster H, Richter T. Effects of oral L-carnitine supplementation on in vivo long-chain fatty acid oxidation in healthy adults. Metabolism 2002; 51(11): 1389-91.

Sirtori CR, Calabresi L, Ferrara S, Pazzucconi F, Bondioli A, Baldassarre D, Birreci A, Koverech A. L-carnitine reduces plasma lipoprotein(a) levels in patients with hyper Lp(a). Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis 2000 Oct;10(5):247-51.

Gurlek A et al. The effects of L-carnitine treatment on left ventricular function and erythrocyte superoxide dismutase activity in patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy. Eur J Heart Fail 2000 Jun;2(2):189-93.

Volek JS, Kraemer WJ, Rubin MR, Gomez AL, Ratamess NA, Gaynor P. L-Carnitine L-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2002 Feb;282(2):E474-82.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take Huperzine A pre bed it may keep you awake, test the waters first.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
While that's good and all, I already know the benefits of lclt and the end effects of l-carnatine.....

But the point of plcar is increasing l-carnatine levels as well... So what I need to know is if there are any intrinsic effects receivedfrom plcar supplementation that im not already receiving with lclt and the down stream creation of l-carnatine?

Or are they basically the same?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I wouldn't take Huperzine A pre bed it may keep you awake, test the waters first.
I've taken it included in HGHup at the max dose... Its in a proprietary blend so who knows how much was effectively used... But def no sleeping problems

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established

only pre bed yes.

Its vitamin shoppe brand with ginko, so i just take one of those.

basically its all L carn just different kinds. Its all an L carnitine base. some more available then others, but l carnitine all helps.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i can take clen or ephedrine pre bed with t3 and have no issues falling asleep what so ever.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
You're either an anomaly or have abused the compounds for far too long :eek:
for clen i never go over 100mcg

im on it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, i dont assess dose i go stright to 100mcg ever time

my tolerance is retarded. Even with narcotics. which is weird. which i only take to make me sleep before an abnormally long tattoo sesh

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
So, Although i can go on a buying spree of certain products at kilos (minimum) and spend an assload of money. Id rather see whats out there now already bottles so i dont have to parachute 10 diff powders along with weighing them out.

Now i KNOW my GH levels are low (about 43 off from being under range). Id like to see what i can get to maybe increase them a little without buying HGH frag etc.

I have IGF1 (peptide) for my bulk.

i want a good supplement

anything?

company sponsors? woo me with your magic
Mine started to slide so now I use GHRP-2 at 200 ug before bed. It has made a difference in my recovery and has helped with some arthritis.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
for clen i never go over 100mcg

im on it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, i dont assess dose i go stright to 100mcg ever time

my tolerance is retarded. Even with narcotics. which is weird. which i only take to make me sleep before an abnormally long tattoo sesh
I assume you can feel it taper off though, 100 mcg is a decent dose and I myself may give it a shot at some point next spring to see how cut I can get but the general sides seem to make it not worth it. It is chemically superior to ephedrine for weight loss but I feel pretty mild on ephedrine, did 4 x 25mg a day a few times last semester when I was going to be up late anyways.

The one thing that makes me feel wired is 1,3 D or a lot of caffeine other wise its just a nice energy hit.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I assume you can feel it taper off though, 100 mcg is a decent dose and I myself may give it a shot at some point next spring to see how cut I can get but the general sides seem to make it not worth it. It is chemically superior to ephedrine for weight loss but I feel pretty mild on ephedrine, did 4 x 25mg a day a few times last semester when I was going to be up late anyways.

The one thing that makes me feel wired is 1,3 D or a lot of caffeine other wise its just a nice energy hit.
I dont feel the need to taper off it. unless im on it longer then 2-8 weeks.

Ephdrine im using based on the fact its lower half life and thus adrenaline resistance can be controlled a little bit easier if given 12 hours or so between last dose and next dose. as opposed to clen which is constnant stimulation on adrenal cortex.

i was never a fan of 1,3

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
You're either an anomaly or have abused the compounds for far too long :eek:
I really don't think this is true. I can personally take ephedrine and up to 50mg even and not feel "stimulated" I do get a bit of euphoria but I've taken 25mg on multiple occasions pre bed as I use it for its intended propose during the allergy season so I can breath and I sleep fine....

Also was an ADD child.... May have a lot to do with how stimulants effect different people

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ephedrine by itself won't give you a big jolt, but toss in some caffeine and you have a different story.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure!

I sent you a PM already about maybe running both (wouldnt ask for both id pay for the other)

gimme dosing sched, just let me know what you want from me in terms of logging.

I am on a bunch of stuff.

T3 ephendrine a custom capsule burner additional bulk olive leaf extract 10%.

i have huperazine A.
the olive leaf extract is for the increased T3 levels?