GH boosters

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    How much huperizine a do you take as a standalone supplement and do you only dose pre bed?
    I wouldn't take Huperzine A pre bed it may keep you awake, test the waters first.

2. While that's good and all, I already know the benefits of lclt and the end effects of l-carnatine.....

But the point of plcar is increasing l-carnatine levels as well... So what I need to know is if there are any intrinsic effects receivedfrom plcar supplementation that im not already receiving with lclt and the down stream creation of l-carnatine?

Or are they basically the same?
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

I wouldn't take Huperzine A pre bed it may keep you awake, test the waters first.
    I've taken it included in HGHup at the max dose... Its in a proprietary blend so who knows how much was effectively used... But def no sleeping problems
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I too currently take 2g lclt and 1.6g beta alanine a day...

What benefits can be had from plcar that can't be received from the others I'm taking?

And 1-carboxy is the bulk high extraction of l-dopa in USPLabs Powerfull... Very strong stuff.

How much huperizine a do you take as a standalone supplement and do you only dose pre bed?
    only pre bed yes.

Its vitamin shoppe brand with ginko, so i just take one of those.

basically its all L carn just different kinds. Its all an L carnitine base. some more available then others, but l carnitine all helps.

5. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    i can take clen or ephedrine pre bed with t3 and have no issues falling asleep what so ever.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    i can take clen or ephedrine pre bed with t3 and have no issues falling asleep what so ever.
    You're either an anomaly or have abused the compounds for far too long

7. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    for clen i never go over 100mcg

im on it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, i dont assess dose i go stright to 100mcg ever time

my tolerance is retarded. Even with narcotics. which is weird. which i only take to make me sleep before an abnormally long tattoo sesh

8. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    So, Although i can go on a buying spree of certain products at kilos (minimum) and spend an assload of money. Id rather see whats out there now already bottles so i dont have to parachute 10 diff powders along with weighing them out.

Now i KNOW my GH levels are low (about 43 off from being under range). Id like to see what i can get to maybe increase them a little without buying HGH frag etc.

I have IGF1 (peptide) for my bulk.

i want a good supplement

anything?

company sponsors? woo me with your magic
    Mine started to slide so now I use GHRP-2 at 200 ug before bed. It has made a difference in my recovery and has helped with some arthritis.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    for clen i never go over 100mcg

im on it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, i dont assess dose i go stright to 100mcg ever time

my tolerance is retarded. Even with narcotics. which is weird. which i only take to make me sleep before an abnormally long tattoo sesh
    I assume you can feel it taper off though, 100 mcg is a decent dose and I myself may give it a shot at some point next spring to see how cut I can get but the general sides seem to make it not worth it. It is chemically superior to ephedrine for weight loss but I feel pretty mild on ephedrine, did 4 x 25mg a day a few times last semester when I was going to be up late anyways.

The one thing that makes me feel wired is 1,3 D or a lot of caffeine other wise its just a nice energy hit.

10. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    I assume you can feel it taper off though, 100 mcg is a decent dose and I myself may give it a shot at some point next spring to see how cut I can get but the general sides seem to make it not worth it. It is chemically superior to ephedrine for weight loss but I feel pretty mild on ephedrine, did 4 x 25mg a day a few times last semester when I was going to be up late anyways.

The one thing that makes me feel wired is 1,3 D or a lot of caffeine other wise its just a nice energy hit.
    I dont feel the need to taper off it. unless im on it longer then 2-8 weeks.

Ephdrine im using based on the fact its lower half life and thus adrenaline resistance can be controlled a little bit easier if given 12 hours or so between last dose and next dose. as opposed to clen which is constnant stimulation on adrenal cortex.

i was never a fan of 1,3
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

I really don't think this is true. I can personally take ephedrine and up to 50mg even and not feel "stimulated" I do get a bit of euphoria but I've taken 25mg on multiple occasions pre bed as I use it for its intended propose during the allergy season so I can breath and I sleep fine....

Also was an ADD child.... May have a lot to do with how stimulants effect different people

12. Ephedrine by itself won't give you a big jolt, but toss in some caffeine and you have a different story.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Ephedrine by itself won't give you a big jolt, but toss in some caffeine and you have a different story.
    i take it all before bed.. no issues.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    Sure!

I sent you a PM already about maybe running both (wouldnt ask for both id pay for the other)

gimme dosing sched, just let me know what you want from me in terms of logging.

I am on a bunch of stuff.

T3 ephendrine a custom capsule burner additional bulk olive leaf extract 10%.

i have huperazine A.
    the olive leaf extract is for the increased T3 levels?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone on here against T-boosters?
    By Willpower100 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 04:33 PM
  2. T-boosters
    By PhilipG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 12:02 PM
  3. new to t boosters and ph's.
    By nygreenz92 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3