Announcing - Slim FX

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7673
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    26.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    That is a sexy image
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Fantastic. I haven't tried 1-MeTIQ (tried to, when I ordered the Stim X sample). Hope it's all you guys expect it is. I'll certainly be able to compare it to the original Slim Xtreme. Are the caps orange?

    If they are I may add them to the old Slim Xtreme, hoping they'll re-produce...
    HA! I don't know actually, but I'll get that information for you.. Just hold on... Mailing the boss!
  3. Elite Member
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,051
    Rep Power
    484104
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    90.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I feel like giving some away. Maybe tomorrow...
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Fantastic. Are the caps orange?
    The caps will be RED
  5. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7673
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    26.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    After looking at the ingredient profile again, those RED caps are packed with greatness.

    Granted, we all love free products... but you truly have to appreciate what went into Slim FX!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Advanced Member
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    6740
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    27.02%

    Decided I will definitely be trying this out. Help get those last two abs out
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  7. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    After looking at the ingredient profile again, those RED caps are packed with greatness.

    Granted, we all love free products... but you truly have to appreciate what went into Slim FX!
    I think MAGIC is a better word... Slim FX filled with Magic and a hint of good karma.. !

    TGIF 1 hour!
  8. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Decided I will definitely be trying this out. Help get those last two abs out
    T50, have you entered the contest / won anthing in the contest ?
  9. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7673
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    26.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wait ...there's A CONTEST?

    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  10. Advanced Member
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    6740
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    27.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    T50, have you entered the contest / won anthing in the contest ?
    I'm getting a free tub of SuperSize
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  11. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40544
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    70.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I won one bottle on the giveaway, I will log it when I get it
    12 hours caffeine sound so sweet, I *love* caffeine!
    sub'd for now and thanks AX!
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  12. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,948
    Rep Power
    4189072
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Look forward to trying this.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  13. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7673
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    26.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    I'm getting a free tub of SuperSize
    FREEEEEEEE Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    I won one bottle on the giveaway, I will log it when I get it
    12 hours caffeine sound so sweet, I *love* caffeine!
    sub'd for now and thanks AX!
    Looking forward to the log!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216449
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    slim fx
    want to run it again, for upcoming cut.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  15. Advanced Member
    Mixelflick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    15439
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    The caps will be RED
    Hope it's hammer and sickle/Commie red, none of this watered down, post iron-curtain falling nonsense...

    Pride in one's product is a sign, and a good one at that...
  16. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    534
    Rep Power
    165789
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    7.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Hope it's hammer and sickle/Commie red, none of this watered down, post iron-curtain falling nonsense...

    Pride in one's product is a sign, and a good one at that...
    Shoot me a PM with your name, address, phone, and email. I'll get you slotted for a bottle to ship when it comes in. Make sure to get me all of those items so I can fill out the fedex ticket right now.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  17. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    I'm getting a free tub of SuperSize
    Sweet! Not much to complain about that, Getting SuperSized for no cost at all
    Enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    I won one bottle on the giveaway, I will log it when I get it
    12 hours caffeine sound so sweet, I *love* caffeine!
    sub'd for now and thanks AX!
    Awesome AutoKal! Looking forward to read your log about it!
    Caffeine, who doesn't love it... Trying to stay away from it to get my tolerant down a bit, but it's really hard! Think I have failed about 100 times since this summer... I mean, who doesn't love some good sandwiches with cheese and a big cup of black coffee!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Look forward to trying this.
    Enter the contest already then! Your chances of winning this is really good!! You will most likely not find any better odds for winning a free product!

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    slim fx
    want to run it again, for upcoming cut.
    It should treat you well! Some new novel ingredeins here, I'm very stoked to run it myself for next years cut..

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Shoot me a PM with your name, address, phone, and email. I'll get you slotted for a bottle to ship when it comes in. Make sure to get me all of those items so I can fill out the fedex ticket right now.
    Congrats Mixelflick... Your enthusiams and engagement in this thread just won yourself a bottle of Slim FX
    That's karma bro!
  18. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Hope it's hammer and sickle/Commie red, none of this watered down, post iron-curtain falling nonsense...

    Pride in one's product is a sign, and a good one at that...
    No clue what you're talking about... From Sweden here and not familiar with the term.. HA! ;D
  19. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40544
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    70.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post

    Looking forward to the log!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post

    Awesome AutoKal! Looking forward to read your log about it!
    Caffeine, who doesn't love it... Trying to stay away from it to get my tolerant down a bit, but it's really hard! Think I have failed about 100 times since this summer... I mean, who doesn't love some good sandwiches with cheese and a big cup of black coffee!!!
    Tell me about it ahah,
    very curious about Slim FX, profile really looks interesting
    I'll be running it after a pretty long break from any kind of fat burner
    so yeah, it'll be fun
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  20. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,009
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just out of curiosity, not sure if you can reveal this, but will there be more 1-MeTIQ in slim fx compared to stimulant x or about the same?

    Currently running stimulant x and enjoying it.

    Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  21. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    534
    Rep Power
    165789
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    7.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Jwill there be more 1-MeTIQ in slim fx compared to stimulant x or about the same?

    Currently running stimulant x and enjoying it.
    Yes, it is dosed higher in Slim FX which curbs cravings and slightly more mood increase. Glad you are liking StimX.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  22. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335102
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme
    Yes, it is dosed higher in Slim FX which curbs cravings and slightly more mood increase. Glad you are liking StimX.
    Are there any negative effects when coming off? Like increased appetite?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Tell me about it ahah,
    very curious about Slim FX, profile really looks interesting
    I'll be running it after a pretty long break from any kind of fat burner
    so yeah, it'll be fun
    That's just awesome! Well yeah, the profile is very interesting... We're all super excited to see all the upcoming logs and reviews on it!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Just out of curiosity, not sure if you can reveal this, but will there be more 1-MeTIQ in slim fx compared to stimulant x or about the same?

    Currently running stimulant x and enjoying it.

    Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I'm like the effects I get from Stim-X 1-MeTIQ already, can't wait to try Slim FX out! Hopefully it will hit Europe very soon so we European gets the chance too!
  24. New Member
    Sonntag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    167
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Hopefully it will hit Europe very soon so we European gets the chance too!
    I live in europe too. When its probably available in europe? Any date?
  25. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    I live in europe too. When its probably available in europe? Any date?
    Unfortunately not, but soon I hope... I know your feeling, it sucks that Europe pretty much have to wait a couple of months before the good stuff arrives... But trust me, we're working to get it to Europe as fast as possible!

    Btw, where in Europe do you live ?
  26. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1662
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    40.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    I live in europe too. When its probably available in europe? Any date?
    Another European hoping it will be shipped over here before the Xmas/New Year break
  27. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Another European hoping it will be shipped over here before the Xmas/New Year break
    I promise you that I will do the absolute best in trying to get it here before Xmas! Not a promise it will, but I'm sure hell gonna try !! As soon as I have a confirmation I will inform you guys!
  28. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1662
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    40.06%

    Great, thanks.
  29. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Today you can win SLIM FX in our halloween contest thread!!

    Here is a sample of the different MeMe pictures we used this week, all put together by T-AD!



    Head over to the thread here:
    Athletic Xtreme October Meme Contest!!!
  30. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    FYI!

    TheBigT got himself some Slim FX! Enjoy, bro! Looking forward to read your write up about it, buddy!
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,335
    Rep Power
    10752192
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    FYI!

    TheBigT got himself some Slim FX! Enjoy, bro! Looking forward to read your write up about it, buddy!
    thanks, bear- can't wait to try it!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  32. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,335
    Rep Power
    10752192
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Today you can win SLIM FX in our halloween contest thread!!

    Here is a sample of the different MeMe pictures we used this week, all put together by T-AD!



    Head over to the thread here:
    Athletic Xtreme October Meme Contest!!!

    surprised tim didn't throw in a few zombies.....unless you count pam, with all the fake bodyparts she's got, lol....not that those parts don't look damned good though!!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  33. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,065
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    surprised tim didn't throw in a few zombies.....unless you count pam, with all the fake bodyparts she's got, lol....not that those parts don't look damned good though!!!!!
    You can't always easily identify the undead...
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  34. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,474
    Rep Power
    1251928
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Would I be able to drink coffee late while using the new Slim FX?

    I remember w/ the last formula the effects were severely enhanced and prolonged taking caffeine late in the day.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  35. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    534
    Rep Power
    165789
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    7.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Would I be able to drink coffee late while using the new Slim FX?

    I remember w/ the last formula the effects were severely enhanced and prolonged taking caffeine late in the day.
    Adding additional Caffeine late in the day can "re-activate" it like the older product. It is really going to depend person to person if they can handle it.

    I would suggest at first not consuming additional caffeine until you access your Slim FX tolerance first.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,335
    Rep Power
    10752192
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Adding additional Caffeine late in the day can "re-activate" it like the older product. It is really going to depend person to person if they can handle it.

    I would suggest at first not consuming additional caffeine until you access your Slim FX tolerance first.
    i like the sound of that!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  37. Advanced Member
    AthleticXtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    534
    Rep Power
    165789
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    7.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Are there any negative effects when coming off? Like increased appetite?
    Yes you can have an appetite rebound. That will happen with most diet aids.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  38. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7673
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    26.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Did everyone see the labels over on FB?

    Hot off the press!!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  39. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks, bear- can't wait to try it!!!
    You know it!


    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You can't always easily identify the undead...
    How are we suppose to identify the undead when she got her shirt all button up like that..?!
  40. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Did everyone see the labels over on FB?

    Hot off the press!!
    You mean these labels ?


    Been staring on them for hours, it's something special about em......or was it Pam I starred at over @ our Halloween Contest!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Announcing Slim Xtreme Lite.....AND MORE!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 03:47 PM
  2. Announcing...AM Blogs
    By Rick Grimes in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 09:39 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in