CEX FROM VPX IS IT GOOD????
- 08-17-2004, 11:34 PM
- 08-18-2004, 03:22 PM
I've never used it, but according to Patrick Arnold (the mind behind Ergopharm) it shouldn't be any different from regular creatine, except that it will have increased bioavailability in the gut.
08-18-2004, 06:14 PM
That increased bioavailability will get more product to where its supposed to be. I respond well to monohydrate, so I will never use it.
08-20-2004, 10:08 PM
08-20-2004, 10:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hard iron in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2009, 04:33 PM
- By hennessey1027 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 05-05-2009, 03:51 PM
- By John Smeton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-16-2005, 02:13 AM
- By sarcoplasm in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-21-2005, 06:37 AM
- By gizzle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2005, 01:43 PM