CEX FROM VPX IS IT GOOD????
- 08-18-2004, 12:34 AM
- 08-18-2004, 04:22 PM
I've never used it, but according to Patrick Arnold (the mind behind Ergopharm) it shouldn't be any different from regular creatine, except that it will have increased bioavailability in the gut.
- 08-18-2004, 07:14 PM
That increased bioavailability will get more product to where its supposed to be. I respond well to monohydrate, so I will never use it.
08-20-2004, 11:08 PM
08-20-2004, 11:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hard iron in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2009, 05:33 PM
- By hennessey1027 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 05-05-2009, 04:51 PM
- By John Smeton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-16-2005, 03:13 AM
- By sarcoplasm in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-21-2005, 07:37 AM
- By gizzle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2005, 02:43 PM