CEX FROM VPX IS IT GOOD????
- 08-17-2004, 10:34 PM
- 08-18-2004, 02:22 PM
I've never used it, but according to Patrick Arnold (the mind behind Ergopharm) it shouldn't be any different from regular creatine, except that it will have increased bioavailability in the gut.
- 08-18-2004, 05:14 PM
That increased bioavailability will get more product to where its supposed to be. I respond well to monohydrate, so I will never use it.
08-20-2004, 09:08 PM
08-20-2004, 09:36 PM
It tastes horrible, and it made my stomach upset.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hard iron in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2009, 03:33 PM
- By hennessey1027 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 05-05-2009, 02:51 PM
- By John Smeton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-16-2005, 01:13 AM
- By sarcoplasm in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-21-2005, 05:37 AM
- By gizzle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2005, 12:43 PM