primaforce creatinol-o-phosphate

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
OK common sense tells us that this ingrediant probably only became popular because it sounds like creatine, but I trust Primaforce, and this is said to have ATP benefit. Anyone try this? I do see that its alomost out thanks to the Nutraplanet sale. Anyone play with the dose? I see they have it dosed at 500mg, but is there even any research behind that dose? Anyone try going up? Any research saying what a toxic dose would be? I know soe of you out there are taking advantage of that sale. Lets try some experiments!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Not much research out there other than the bioavailability of the oral dose is very low. Then, when taken at a high enough dose, it seems to cause a good deal of GI distress. Not enough research for me to blow money on as of right now.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
PA already makes it and his has better absorption he says.

BRAND NEW: Effervescent COP

I loved the stuff personally. works as advertised!

Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP) is an amazing compound that was originally developed in Italy as a drug for patients with cardiac insufficiency. Studies went on to show that COP had an amazing ability to rapidly increase both skeletal muscle strength and endurance. How COP works in the muscle cell is not entirely known but it may work in a manner similar to creatine. Unlike creatine however COP does not require loading and its effects are felt rapidly. Anecdotal reports have also suggested that COP has a remarkable ability to help relieve chronic muscular aches and pains.

I have been working with supplemental COP longer than just about anyone (8 years) and I think I know a little bit about the stuff. Although you may find COP in other nutritional supplement formulas, to my knowledge it has never been sold in dosages that I know are high enough to be truly effective. Therefore, Prototype Nutrition has formulated COP into an easy to consume effervescent formula for rapid absorption - finally allowing the consumer the ability to ingest effective doses of COP.

So come experience the magic of COP with Prototype Nutrition Effervescent COP

-------------------------------
[Scientific literature has demonstrated the ability of COP to do the following]
• Increase muscular endurance and strength
• Decrease oxygen consumption during exercise
• Rapidly increase ATP levels in muscles
• Buffer lactic acid and lowers lactate/pyruvate ratio

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I said this in the other thread. It's nothing new. Muscle tech had it along time ago. Aplodan was ofcourse over hyped. But it has some merit.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i prefer mono or nitrate
Same here with the mono. Still haven't used creatine nitrate yet. But I'm having a lot of fun with neovar right now ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here with the mono. Still haven't used creatine nitrate yet. But I'm having a lot of fun with neovar right now ;)
I prefer mono as well. Swells me up like a mofo immediately.

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used pump fixx a few time and love the focus I get from the Creatinol-O-Phosphate.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used pump fixx a few time and love the focus I get from the Creatinol-O-Phosphate.
You get focus from Creatinol-O-Phosphate? Doesn't pump fix contain stims? That would cause the focus. I have used creatine-o
By itself and the only thing I could notice from it was maybe less burn and a little more endurance. About the same as using beta alanine to be honest.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be getting this to try, make sure to dose at 2+grams. I am going to through it in with my normal pre-workout, would also be great with BA for a pre-cardio boost, maybe throw in a fat burner with those two and you are set. Cheap way to tear up cardio if you ask me.