Which fat burner is best?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Which fat burner is best?


    Which fat burner is best if you dont want to lose any muscle mass?

    I only have a little extra fat around the lower stomach, not looking to lose much weight, just shed the fat. I'm thinking about Atro-phex by BSN, Shred Matrix by Muscle Pharm, or Animal Cuts.

    Anyone have an opinion on which one is best?


  2. I'm really liking the profile of n2burn by need to build muscle. There are a lot of great logs on it
    •   
       


  3. Haven't used any of those personally but I have a buddy who used animal cuts and it worked great for him. Muscle pharm products are pretty solid from what I've seen as well. Good luck bro.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  4. As long as your diet is in line, then you could try something like shred matrix, or even dexaprine (as long as you're ok with stimulants that is). Dexaprine is definitely solid, I'm not too sensitive to stims and I definitely feel it, that and my body composition changed on it; of course I was on a recomp diet in addition to adding that in, but it made a difference.
    If you don't want the stimulants, something like tt-33 would be beneficial (works with your thyroid and fat metabolizing hormones) or even lipotrophin pm (stabilizes blood glucose levels, curb cravings, etc.)
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.****************/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  5. thanks for the quick replies guys. I'll look into those
    •   
       


  6. I got a better idea ... head over to our massive giveaway both here and on Facebook, we're giving away products for over 50,000$ and among those products you'll find Slim. FX with new novel ingredients, nothing you have seen before, guaranteed! If you ever gonna win a free product, your chances couldn't be higher

  7. Fat burners are not going to prevent muscle loss. Diet is going to dose this. Keep your protein and amino acid intake up, and muscle loss should not be an issue. I just cut down with dexaprime as my fat burner and fat great success; never lost any muscle but I utilized a high protein diet with bcaa's pre, intra, post training in addition to intra-cardio.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  8. Ephedrine, caffeine, a good diet, and BCAA's is probably the best stack you could put together. If you've got some extra cash, run a non-stim fatburner like Lean Xtreme alongside it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    I'm really liking the profile of n2burn by need to build muscle. There are a lot of great logs on it
    This^^

    N2burn is getting some great feedback from all the logs that are popping up. If interested you can potentially run it for free (just pay shipping) by applying to log it in our N2burn logging promo

    Needtobuildmuscle.com is giving away 25 bottles of N2-Burn for LOGS!!!

    I must say however,there are no fat burners that prevent muscle loss. That is accomplished by the right diet and training or with AAS use.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    This^^

    N2burn is getting some great feedback from all the logs that are popping up. If interested you can potentially run it for free (just pay shipping) by applying to log it in our N2burn logging promo

    Needtobuildmuscle.com is giving away 25 bottles of N2-Burn for LOGS!!!

    I must say however,there are no fat burners that prevent muscle loss. That is accomplished by the right diet and training or with AAS use.
    im down. do i need to apply on your thread? i have no problem keeping a log. it would probably motivate me more anyway, and would allow some feedback on diet.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    This^^

    N2burn is getting some great feedback from all the logs that are popping up. If interested you can potentially run it for free (just pay shipping) by applying to log it in our N2burn logging promo

    Needtobuildmuscle.com is giving away 25 bottles of N2-Burn for LOGS!!!

    I must say however,there are no fat burners that prevent muscle loss. That is accomplished by the right diet and training or with AAS use.
    yeah Rick.. go go go go...

  12. EC is king for a reason....

    but as far as stimmed fat burners go....could look into dexaprine or HEAT stack would be my first choices...

    ORRRR
    you could go with EC, and throw in a stim free fat burner like tt-33 or lean extreme for epicness


    and this is all, assuming, your diet and training are in order, that always comes first
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rayactr2k6

    im down. do i need to apply on your thread? i have no problem keeping a log. it would probably motivate me more anyway, and would allow some feedback on diet.
    Yes....if interested then you need to "apply" to log N2burn in that thread. If I choose you, then you can log N2burn
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. N2Burn and ECA

  15. "non rep" recommendations.

    Dexaprine
    Alpha- T2 with Erase
    Purus Labs Fat Smack
    SAN Reloaded Xtreme

  16. Fat burners aren't going to preserve muscle, I'd just take one and lift heavy to counteract muscle loss....as for products, I personally think Oxyelite is one of the better products, especially if you're looking to lose fat around the stomach, since it's supposed to help prevent fat storage around the areas of the body that want to hold it (stomach, etc)...plus it will give you insane energy. Make sure your diet is on point as well.

  17. Dexaprine is the strongest fat burner I've ever used.
    I recommend OEP and Alpha T2 as well.

  18. If I responded well to 1,3 I would be on OEP and dexaprine and combustion like a fat kid on a cake!!!! Mmmmmm :cake:
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    "non rep" recommendations.

    Dexaprine
    Alpha- T2 with Erase
    Purus Labs Fat Smack
    SAN Reloaded Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick28 View Post
    Dexaprine is the strongest fat burner I've ever used.
    I recommend OEP and Alpha T2 as well.
    Thanks guys. I am not keen on the way these threads turn into a 'fight for our business' battle so it is nice to have customers rate our products rather than the reps doing it.

    Ben
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    Thanks guys. I am not keen on the way these threads turn into a 'fight for our business' battle so it is nice to have customers rate our products rather than the reps doing it.

    Ben
    Can't deny quality my good man
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. I tried Shred Matrix and didn't like it. I preferred Atro-Phex over that but I don't plan on ever buying Atro-Phex again.

  22. Alpha T-2, Erase and Oep or Combustion..You can even drop the oep or combustion and stick to just At-2 and erase if funds are short.
    But diet is key...Also keep protein and bcaa uptake high...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Alpha T-2, Erase and Oep or Combustion..You can even drop the oep or combustion and stick to just At-2 and erase if funds are short.
    But diet is key...Also keep protein and bcaa uptake high...
    Word man!cheap stack and bloody good
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  24. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Word man!cheap stack and bloody good
    Yes sir...I run that stack probably 2-3 times per year

  25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Yes sir...I run that stack probably 2-3 times per year
    I'll run it with anabeta...will give an update
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best fat burner
    By musclor5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 05:49 PM
  2. Best Fat Burner
    By socommedic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 11:30 PM
  3. fat burner help
    By eneyman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 06:45 PM
  4. Which fat Burner?
    By MuscleMind in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 06:54 PM
  5. Best Fat Burner
    By SlickG3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Log in
Log in