Which fat burner is best?

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Which fat burner is best if you dont want to lose any muscle mass?

I only have a little extra fat around the lower stomach, not looking to lose much weight, just shed the fat. I'm thinking about Atro-phex by BSN, Shred Matrix by Muscle Pharm, or Animal Cuts.

Anyone have an opinion on which one is best?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm really liking the profile of n2burn by need to build muscle. There are a lot of great logs on it

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haven't used any of those personally but I have a buddy who used animal cuts and it worked great for him. Muscle pharm products are pretty solid from what I've seen as well. Good luck bro.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
As long as your diet is in line, then you could try something like shred matrix, or even dexaprine (as long as you're ok with stimulants that is). Dexaprine is definitely solid, I'm not too sensitive to stims and I definitely feel it, that and my body composition changed on it; of course I was on a recomp diet in addition to adding that in, but it made a difference.
If you don't want the stimulants, something like tt-33 would be beneficial (works with your thyroid and fat metabolizing hormones) or even lipotrophin pm (stabilizes blood glucose levels, curb cravings, etc.)

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
thanks for the quick replies guys. I'll look into those

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I got a better idea ... head over to our massive giveaway both here and on Facebook, we're giving away products for over 50,000$ and among those products you'll find Slim. FX with new novel ingredients, nothing you have seen before, guaranteed! If you ever gonna win a free product, your chances couldn't be higher ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fat burners are not going to prevent muscle loss. Diet is going to dose this. Keep your protein and amino acid intake up, and muscle loss should not be an issue. I just cut down with dexaprime as my fat burner and fat great success; never lost any muscle but I utilized a high protein diet with bcaa's pre, intra, post training in addition to intra-cardio.

Mike

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine, caffeine, a good diet, and BCAA's is probably the best stack you could put together. If you've got some extra cash, run a non-stim fatburner like Lean Xtreme alongside it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really liking the profile of n2burn by need to build muscle. There are a lot of great logs on it
This^^

N2burn is getting some great feedback from all the logs that are popping up. If interested you can potentially run it for free (just pay shipping) by applying to log it in our N2burn logging promo ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/182652-needtobuildmuscle-com-giving.html

I must say however,there are no fat burners that prevent muscle loss. That is accomplished by the right diet and training or with AAS use.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
This^^

N2burn is getting some great feedback from all the logs that are popping up. If interested you can potentially run it for free (just pay shipping) by applying to log it in our N2burn logging promo ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/182652-needtobuildmuscle-com-giving.html

I must say however,there are no fat burners that prevent muscle loss. That is accomplished by the right diet and training or with AAS use.
im down. do i need to apply on your thread? i have no problem keeping a log. it would probably motivate me more anyway, and would allow some feedback on diet.

mathew34

Awards
This^^

yeah Rick.. go go go go...

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
EC is king for a reason....

but as far as stimmed fat burners go....could look into dexaprine or HEAT stack would be my first choices...

ORRRR
you could go with EC, and throw in a stim free fat burner like tt-33 or lean extreme for epicness :D

and this is all, assuming, your diet and training are in order, that always comes first ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im down. do i need to apply on your thread? i have no problem keeping a log. it would probably motivate me more anyway, and would allow some feedback on diet.
Yes....if interested then you need to "apply" to log N2burn in that thread. If I choose you, then you can log N2burn ;)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"non rep" recommendations.

Dexaprine
Alpha- T2 with Erase
Purus Labs Fat Smack
SAN Reloaded Xtreme

gwulbrecht72

Awards
Fat burners aren't going to preserve muscle, I'd just take one and lift heavy to counteract muscle loss....as for products, I personally think Oxyelite is one of the better products, especially if you're looking to lose fat around the stomach, since it's supposed to help prevent fat storage around the areas of the body that want to hold it (stomach, etc)...plus it will give you insane energy. Make sure your diet is on point as well.

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine is the strongest fat burner I've ever used.
I recommend OEP and Alpha T2 as well.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If I responded well to 1,3 I would be on OEP and dexaprine and combustion like a fat kid on a cake!!!! Mmmmmm :cake:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"non rep" recommendations.

Dexaprine
Alpha- T2 with Erase
Purus Labs Fat Smack
SAN Reloaded Xtreme
Dexaprine is the strongest fat burner I've ever used.
I recommend OEP and Alpha T2 as well.
Thanks guys. I am not keen on the way these threads turn into a 'fight for our business' battle so it is nice to have customers rate our products rather than the reps doing it. :)

Ben

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks guys. I am not keen on the way these threads turn into a 'fight for our business' battle so it is nice to have customers rate our products rather than the reps doing it. :)

Ben
Can't deny quality my good man

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
I tried Shred Matrix and didn't like it. I preferred Atro-Phex over that but I don't plan on ever buying Atro-Phex again.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha T-2, Erase and Oep or Combustion..You can even drop the oep or combustion and stick to just At-2 and erase if funds are short.
But diet is key...Also keep protein and bcaa uptake high...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alpha T-2, Erase and Oep or Combustion..You can even drop the oep or combustion and stick to just At-2 and erase if funds are short.
But diet is key...Also keep protein and bcaa uptake high...
Word man!cheap stack and bloody good

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll run it with anabeta...will give an update
Running Erase and Alpha t-2 with anabeta? Ill be running Anabeta with erase in 3weeks :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Leaning out. Using the Anabeta for it's partitioning affects and t2 to keep it lean and erase to manage estrogen and cortisol with training

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leaning out. Using the Anabeta for it's partitioning affects and t2 to keep it lean and erase to manage estrogen and cortisol with training
Sounds good bro....How long u running it for? With the anabeta how u dosing?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 months (8weeks)
Testing from endurance athlete perspective...

Dosing 1 pee brekky 1 pre workout 1 post and 1 pre dinner.

If I feel like j can handle it I'll shift the pre bed dose to make it 2 pre workout. I'm a low carber and I don't really wanna see a hypo lol...pass out?I'll tinker and play with dosages and give my feedback. Gotta workout the best strength for a runner routine. Was doing 2 day split of push and pull with 3 majors in it (squat deadliest and bench) but rodja suggested westside for skinny bastards...looks good. But will need posterior chain workouts and plyo's to help with stride length and mobility...any routine advice for a runner/ moving to duathlon is helpful
:)

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
yano the profiles pretty good, however...

theres things in there id like to know how much your getting because some ingredients need a decent dose.

and at optimal doses of all ingredients your looking at a product price that is 2x higher then what NTBM sells it for.